[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Firmware v 2.70

Go down 
+4
GeneraLee27
bignasty-que
tuffmuff
JayGood
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Firmware v 2.70 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firmware v 2.70   Firmware v 2.70 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:32 pm

tuffmuff wrote:

They should at least maintain the servers with as many people that are still playing the game. Its annoying.

You have to keep in mind that Dylan Jobe and others he slected have left Incog, to form their own company. He really was the only one or person that cared as for what was going on, and relaying the info back to the team at incog. He often visited, and posted on the official forum. If you notice, I think they took it down, the last "system update" where they take servers down...was back in Oct. Since then, there's been numerous problems like the infamous "bunny hop." Many people think that's someone lagging or intentionally doing it on purpose...but EVERYONE does it...and you don't know when you do it. I've been told when I was hoping, but in my screen it looks normal. Comes from not maintaing the game..and with Dylan Jobe leaving the company...and focusing on other projects, I can see why that and many other prolbems are still going on. Who ever is left at Incog, pretty much doesnt care (which has been displayed since the last update in Oct.)....because if they did, the servers would be taken down for weekly maintenance...which they don't do anymore.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Firmware v 2.70   Firmware v 2.70 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 pm

exactly! drives me nuts...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Firmware v 2.70   Firmware v 2.70 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Ya what's the deal??? there is still lots of ppl playing WH, why not take care of your customers.WTF.......................

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Warhawk
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Firmware v 2.70   Firmware v 2.70 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Bouwser wrote:
Ya what's the deal??? there is still lots of ppl playing WH, why not take care of your customers.WTF.......................

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Warhawk

Lol..well they've already squeezed blood out a beet, with expansion packs and sales, for the game to be nearly 2 years old. That along with prep for a sequel, and no more space for additions...they've lost interest and a focus for the game.

Translation = We're screwed and have to endure it.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Firmware v 2.70   Firmware v 2.70 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Well... they need to hurry it up with that sequel. LOL Its not unbearable... just annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: Firmware v 2.70   Firmware v 2.70 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 pm

i dont know bout you guys but as far as weekly maintenance....mine and worry ers servers shut down EVERY monday morning anytime from 6am to 8am and usually wont let us play warhawk for an hour or two. NOBODY else haveing same problem??? if not...thats some bull. (with real short horns) lol rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firmware v 2.70   Firmware v 2.70 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Firmware v 2.70
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2