[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)

Go down 
+22
beachy437
garwar
silentnight
Decptuhkon
Worrior_60_Jav
eq3
Jake1Jeckel
Hells
TonyAlmighty
HYiPE!
prboi400
manny2921
young_gunna
aceventurea
GeneraLee27
pranc2
hacknslash5
trailside13
GenXGamer
bignasty-que
tuffmuff
JayGood
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:10 pm

80% of cali is crazy....
you are going to fall in the ocean.......
you dont have blue bell homemade ice cream....son
our state has good credit.......lol..
t1000 doesnt collect my taxes.........
you can buy a nice house for less than a half a million.....
we have had a six flags forever......
we all have guns........good or bad dont know thats up to you.........
and oh yeah our football is better........

sorry genx had to put some of it out there..
Razz
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:34 am

we dont have SIX FLAGS!!! WEEE have Frontier City!!! much MUCH smaller than six flags....but its actually the capital of......six flags. how gay is that? pretty gay if you ask me. frontier city sucks.

and we dont have tornadoes every year.........we have tornadoes every other week thank you very much. lol
Back to top Go down
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

Post # : 218

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:05 am

LOL ME AND PR HAVE ORLANDO UNIAVERSIL SOIDO [OMG CAN'T SPELL FOR SHIT] AND THE YOITH FIAR LOL PR KNOW WHAT I MEAN great
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:14 am

can we get a spell check upgrade just for Manny?? LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 am

MUFF WHY!
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:26 am

LMAO... its ok Manny... I'm just looking out for you Smile
Back to top Go down
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:28 am

TANK U [OMG CAN'T SPELL!] THANK U FANLY OMG!@ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:02 pm

hmmm I guess I can't say it's Florida talk, since Pr lives there as well. Maybe its just Manny talk.. I'll get to work on a dictionary for Manny talk.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:23 pm

we have two six flags one of them is a water park. they are right next to one another.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:35 pm

I've been to six flags, but not to the water one. I saw it and wanted to go to it but we went to the other one instead Sad
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:57 pm

we have 'White Water' its just as gay as frontier city. both of them are cool if your a sixteen year old guy but thats only cuz its jailbait city. other than that they both suck. and im 23 so theres no reason for me to go to either one.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:20 pm

thats funny hack but very true
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 pm

T...E...X..A...S
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:45 am

Cali group gets a plus one with the addition of Hells...I thought I heard him say a while back he was from Cali.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Damn i was off I thought he was from Canada lol.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Cali... Canada... either way its not TEXAS!!!!
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:25 pm

They all three have A's tuff....Gawd!
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:54 am

VA...WE GETTIN MONEY!!!...OHHH!...still NY til i die, but i don't live there... gotta double rep,ya kno...From NY to VA!
~HYiPE~ Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:55 am

Evil or Very Mad TEXAS FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:41 pm

trailside13 wrote:
Evil or Very Mad TEXAS FTW!!!!!

ftw?? ft. worth?

where the hell is pampa?

and for those of yall that dont know texas is a big state like bigger than france.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:55 pm

FTW = FOR THE WIN... YOU GERBIL
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:18 pm

LOL "bigger than france"
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:08 pm

oh now i see....not so fast with all the nacronems and cant spell either...you squirrel master you
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 pm

(bleeds Yankee blue...)
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
(bleeds Yankee blue...)

YESSIR!!!

Skaking pt.2~HYiPE!~Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next