[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)

Go down 
+22
beachy437
garwar
silentnight
Decptuhkon
Worrior_60_Jav
eq3
Jake1Jeckel
Hells
TonyAlmighty
HYiPE!
prboi400
manny2921
young_gunna
aceventurea
GeneraLee27
pranc2
hacknslash5
trailside13
GenXGamer
bignasty-que
tuffmuff
JayGood
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Hells wrote:
Wonderful 74 degrees today. Very nice day for a drive by the beach.

not at all

and it is going to be a hot summer i think here..
Back to top Go down
Damu09
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~

Post # : 28

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:52 am

Ahhh im 2 big 2 be hot
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:05 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Damu09
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~

Post # : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:40 am

all you people with your good weather...makes me sick.
we had tornadoes again today. and alot of people i know have
broken windshields due to hail
Back to top Go down
eq3
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
eq3

Post # : 75

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Well gamers, it's been awhile since my last post . I've had alot going on . Anyway,just making an update. As of sept 5th, the Republic of Texas will be home. (Houston)
P.S Where can I get some good brisket?
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:19 am

You're moving to Houston? Houston is awesome!!! Hmmmm good brisket.... my favorite place for BBQ is Demeris' BBQ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

Post # : 120

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:12 pm

one more Texan to add to the Roster....
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 am

Updated...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:24 am

Texas FTW!
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:48 pm

just cuz you live in TEXAS doesnt make you texan. if jake moved to texas he is still an okie to me.. lol alien jk
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:49 am

BORN AND RAISED!!! no matter where i go
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:20 pm

*Updated*

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:44 am

The State of Texas just grew on yall... Rock on

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:13 pm

How come were always recruiting Texans scratch
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 am

prboi400 wrote:
How come were always recruiting Texans scratch

Because we're awesome? Razz
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:56 pm

hmmm
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:31 pm

The last few to join the fam...played continuously with folks outside of TX. Coincidence I guess. Initially I started out recruiting my friends...here locally, but Red was the last one, and he's not even in TX anymore.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

Post # : 260

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:17 pm

EVERYTHING IS BIG IN TX
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:21 pm

updated

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 am

Virigina took a leap... but there's no beating Texas
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 am

Yeah...lol someone's been working that Virginia pipeline. Almighty always screams "we need more NY cats!"...but has NO recruits showing up.

Still gonna take a lot to surpass the Great State attendance.

-Goodz-
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 am

Almighty screams a lot of things and rarely delivers whistle Butttt I didn't just say that Very Happy

Yeah... if ever Texas falls behind we'll have to do some serious recruiting ... Personally I vote that Gar and Gargy fall under the Texas line... they're Texans at heart anyway Razz

Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:44 am

No representation of Iowa? Lol

Have you ever been up there?

-Goodz-
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Hell no. Gar is always like "Come up here, you know you and Veronica can get married up here" lol it's too damn cold though. I don't do cold weather. I would like to visit at point. No clue when.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next