[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)

Go down 
+22
beachy437
garwar
silentnight
Decptuhkon
Worrior_60_Jav
eq3
Jake1Jeckel
Hells
TonyAlmighty
HYiPE!
prboi400
manny2921
young_gunna
aceventurea
GeneraLee27
pranc2
hacknslash5
trailside13
GenXGamer
bignasty-que
tuffmuff
JayGood
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Trying to update this. All new members please state the state you reside in or represent...if I've missed anyone.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
BlueArcher405
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BlueArcher405

Post # : 57

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:19 am

so i think my state is pretty obviouse. how bout that thunder...lol lakers suuuck You idiot!
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 8 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:45 am

Can anyone tell me why so many people who are not active on the site, on their own accounts, and/or don't even play with nor communicate with Mvmt AT ALL, are still on the roster? For example, my brother trabit. I understand Jay that you clearly state that you will never kick anybody unless absolutely necessary, and also I feel bad mentioning it being that it's ACTUALLY my family not just Mvmt family, but aren't those requirements? I mean I don't play with you guys very often nor do I post on here that often due to not having internet, but at least I make it a point to stay in contact with most of you. I also stated several times to many of you and on the site over the years that I have to go to trabit's or worry er's house to use the internet or play ps3 online, so they OBVIOUSLY have internet. So what's their excuse? Just wondering why they have the privilege to be a part of the Mvmt when they obviously are NOT a part of the Mvmt.

My guess is it's because trabit is a shorthorns fan lol. I'm just kidding but seriously he is. He even likes the cowgirls...ugh...traitor.
Back to top Go down
BlueArcher405
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BlueArcher405

Post # : 57

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:10 am

hm...who is trabit jake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8