[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)

Go down 
+22
beachy437
garwar
silentnight
Decptuhkon
Worrior_60_Jav
eq3
Jake1Jeckel
Hells
TonyAlmighty
HYiPE!
prboi400
manny2921
young_gunna
aceventurea
GeneraLee27
pranc2
hacknslash5
trailside13
GenXGamer
bignasty-que
tuffmuff
JayGood
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 am

It's ok guys... we can't all be from California but you guys can still dream. It\'s Ok
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 am

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN, AND THE GRASS IS GREEN, C-A-A-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A LOVE...... FACE IT, MORE SONG'S ARE WRITTEN ABOUT HERE, THE ONLY THING I DON'T GET IS ALL THE CALIFORNIA COMMERCIALS WE SEE ON TV; HERE IN CALI...ABOUT COMING HERE ON VACATION????....... OUR BROKE ASSED STATE TAX REVENUE AT WORK.....
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Lol...ok Hells.

I rather take my chances with Tornadoes here in the Great State, than deal with Earthquakes.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Cali is lame... and jealous cuz we're bigger and have more mexicans and mexicans rule so....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:22 pm

LOL! I'll take a little earth tremor over my house getting blown away any day. Besides, the quakes aren't that frequent. We havent had one in about a year. There is also no mistaking the perfect year round weather. Very Happy

As far as mexicans goes, we have plenty here. This used to be Mexico afterall.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:31 pm

hmmm I don't get along with most the Mexicans around here... I would be scared to live in Cali cause it could go into the ocean cause of earthquakes. (just kidding btw)
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:46 pm

You guys jinxed us!!!! We just had an earthquake like a minute ago! affraid
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Hells wrote:
You guys jinxed us!!!! We just had an earthquake like a minute ago! affraid

Smmfh!! See what I'm saying. 7.2! Huh?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:00 pm

wow... everyone ok?

Texas was Mexico too... don't forget the ALAMO!!!!

hope everyone is alright
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:06 pm

News reports are saying 6.9 in Mexicali which is about 3 hours south of where I am. It was a gentle swaying motion. It wasn't really shaky like the last one. The last one sounded like approaching thunder and was shaky. It didn't last long.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:50 am

What is Texas? And mexicans?
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:58 am

Okc might as well BE Mexico.....theyre EVERYWHERE!!!!
dont worry lee ive never heard of this thing they call /?\` texas either...oh by the way thats an upside down 'short' horn.
it was the best i can do with ps3.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Earthquakes and hurricanes,thats why i live in iowa.. Very Happy hope everything is ok for ya hells.

Standing
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Yeah everything's fine here Gar, thanks. It was one of the longer earthquakes we've had in a while. It was pretty gentle though. I was only sure it was quaking after I looked up at my ceiling fan and saw it swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Cool. good to hear.

Standing
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

Post # : 64

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:14 am

oohh screw that i dont do quakes.. ill stick Tenn. at least here the earth doesnt crack open lol ... just some bad winds during spring Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:29 am

wethert....wut dop ysall know bout weather? try libin in okdc
sdorruy kinbda druk.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:30 am

WOOO!!!! sombvody6 gav mew a rewp poiin
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 pm

but we stay strapped and most ppl from texas think you cali ppl are f ing crazy anyway.. and you guyz from cali all have better credit than your state.. i dont care about cali im texan and i like living here. and oh yeah hells this was also mexico one time too..
Back to top Go down
Damu09
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~

Post # : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:52 am

Austin Texas n da lexus catch me on da freeway drivin reckless, wear sunglasses wen u luk ad me neckless world wide respect us. Baddit Baddit na who next wid da plexus. Down n Austin Texas mayne we b wrecKinn chin checkin niXXas is neglextin im holdin strollin motorollin.... Namm tabot u knoe is texas all day!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:38 am

What is that jibberish? You all secretly wish you were in Cali.
Back to top Go down
Damu09
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Maybe lol is it cool up there its hot here 95 degrees today
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Wonderful 74 degrees today. Very nice day for a drive by the beach.
Back to top Go down
Damu09
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Bull crap its hot even at night here
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Damu09 wrote:
Bull crap its hot even at night here

It's cool now...another 60 days...bring on the 90F 95F nights. SMH

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next