[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)

Go down 
+22
beachy437
garwar
silentnight
Decptuhkon
Worrior_60_Jav
eq3
Jake1Jeckel
Hells
TonyAlmighty
HYiPE!
prboi400
manny2921
young_gunna
aceventurea
GeneraLee27
pranc2
hacknslash5
trailside13
GenXGamer
bignasty-que
tuffmuff
JayGood
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
eq3
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
eq3

Post # : 75

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Texas ain't hot. Try 110 to 115 most of this month with humidity.
We're in what they call Monsoon time of year. We also have lots of trees here, but they are not legal .
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 pm

eq3 wrote:
Texas ain't hot. Try 110 to 115 most of this month with humidity.
We're in what they call Monsoon time of year. We also have lots of trees here, but they are not legal .

lmao

it does get that hot here eq3 and the humidity is high most of the time no bs..
this part of texas is not as dry as ppl think that it is and summer is like 5 months long. clown but all in all most of the time its not that bad ppl are able to live here for the same reason they are able to live in AZ and its called AC.lol
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:20 pm

texas weather is weak. try liveing OKC. you can be freezing and covered in snow one day and sweating your ass off wearing only boxers the next day. then...the next day your house gets hit with a tree due to 100+mile an hour winds. then...the next day you dont have a house for trees to hit cuz last nights tornado tore it down.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:14 pm

Jack.. I live in the area called "tornado alley" too.. We have had a F-5 tornado hit here before.. So don't say you have it bad cause we get tornados quite frequently hmmm
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:19 pm

Jack LMAO!

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 180px-jack-in-the-box-ceo
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:28 pm

lol I always call him Jack instead of Jake.. bad habit oh well
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:22 am

its not just bad weather hear though. its bad weather everyday all year round, whether hot or cold. it could hit real hot then real cold in the same day....several times a week.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:33 am

Oklahoma = lame!

Texas = awesome!
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:34 pm

tuffmuff wrote:
Oklahoma = lame!

Texas = awesome!

true true Ownage
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:17 pm

sheeeet!!! you ppl just dont know. its not just cow polks and shit kickers here like everybody thinks. aside from the wack ass weather its not to bad here.
Back to top Go down
Worrior_60_Jav
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

Post # : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:01 am

no actually it is horrible here no jobs bad weed & the girls mess around with everybody not juss 1 or 2 guys either everyone
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:12 am

Worrior_60_Jav wrote:
no actually it is horrible here no jobs bad weed & the girls mess around with everybody not juss 1 or 2 guys either everyone

damn LOL
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:04 pm

ok i do have to agree worry er. but the smoke aint always bad. and not all the girls here are sluts, just the ones we know and 90% of the rest are. jobs....your right, there are none.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:04 pm

its like the ppl that got kicked out of texas............... Ownage

Pop a cap ......sorry just had to say it and the kick in the balls with the hook'em horns is my favorite..lol
Back to top Go down
Decptuhkon
Recruit
Decptuhkon

Post # : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 pm

yo i'm from Illinois Basketball
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Decptuhkon wrote:
yo i'm from Illinois Basketball

then you gotta put yours out.......

we got ppl from everywhere we just had this TEXAS and mobliehoma thing going for a while.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:10 pm

so the state fair is over now and all the sooners went back crying and stopped at the last wal-mart in denton or sherman and bought some real beer then tucked their tail between their legs and went across the river to their trailers for another year...LOSERS

yeah it a good day when the okies go back.... Ownage

HOOK' EM HORNS

i know it wasnt pretty but its still a win
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:51 am

Updated

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
silentnight
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
silentnight

Post # : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:53 pm

middle of no where misssouri for the lose
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:27 am

updated....

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Updated...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Updated...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:05 am

what part of texas does damu09 hail from?

another TEXAS cat... thats what i am talking about Piss off
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 pm

pranc2 wrote:
what part of texas does damu09 hail from?

another TEXAS cat... thats what i am talking about Piss off

ATX....Austin,TX

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:03 pm

TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)   The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movement Demographics (Official Family Roster, State by State)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next