[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhawk Tournament

Go down 
+9
ckeithmcc
trailside13
Bouwser
prboi400
garwar
JayGood
Jake1Jeckel
beachy437
Hells
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:48 am

he just sent me a msg

'LOL I SCORED GoML'
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 am

Lol I remember me and Hells in a game we was trying to cap a flag then got towed. Then when we tried to help the guy with the flag score, Hells somehow teamkilled the flag carrier and lost all his points D:
Back to top Go down
TX11
Civilian
TX11

Post # : 112

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 am

i have to say that most of the games i have been in have been very aggressive games. I have had a lot of fun in the last two days playing warwawk. I have seen BS like you guys are pointing out but these players usually only stick around for a couple of games anyways. I have noticed some pretty fierce players on warhawk that i haven't seen or played with in months. I do however agree with what hells said about this being the last thing before they announce a new game at E3. Last night I counted 11 generals in one game i played 30 mins off hell and not one team scored anything. I played quite a few games last night i won 1 game and lost 1 game the rest of the games i played ended zero to zero. Luckily i don't usually go for the flag i get my points doing other things so i don't have to deal with the retarded people who want to ambient warfare teamates for the flag.
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

Post # : 64

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:17 am

i agree with all this that has been said its unfair to say the least and im disappointed too but im not trying to get the axe i just like the huge servers.. i came out on top last game i played =) but i dont play enough 2 get the axe .. ive seen alot of plp doing some messed up things never once have i seen so many generals in one server it was madness but i must say just about every server i played in my kdr was good lol ... o well.. itll b interesting 2 see who comes out on top ive heard several plp saying that theyd been up for days playing .. wtf thats nuts i enjoy my sleep
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:51 pm

trailside13 wrote:
Lol I remember me and Hells in a game we was trying to cap a flag then got towed. Then when we tried to help the guy with the flag score, Hells somehow teamkilled the flag carrier and lost all his points D:

Yeah that happened when I was trying to help the flag carrier. He drove under the plane as I blew it up which also blew up the jeep he was in. That's how I teamkilled him.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:59 pm

No rest for the wicked. I started to take vacation just to play but after the first couple of days im glad i didnt. I was in a game last night and it was 11 on 7. talk about fair and balanced. guess which side i was on. i even switched sides in one game, giving up the extra 50 points just to make it more competitive and they laughed at me for doing it!!! Oh well.

Standing
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:24 pm

ok when johnjohn69 sent me that msg i replied "only cuz you a pussy cheatin noob ill be havein a whole bunch of ppl report you and your stats will be wiped GOML BIOTCH!!"

today i recieved this msg
"from WH_MODERATER
subject PSN
Warhawk_BanHammer.
Your stats will be reset for abuse to other players. You will be getting a email explaining why ?jakejeckel? stats are going to be reset. On the 15th Aprill Your stats will be reset. Any questions feel free to msg Playstation.com/abuse/plea "

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:41 pm

LOL!!!! He's messing with you. They don't send you a message before they reset your stats. A huge clue is that "Moderater" is spelled wrong. Bad grammar is always a dead giveaway for these idiots trying to freak people out.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:05 pm

lol....Thats some funny stuff jake. I wouldnt worry about it. Hells makes a good point about the grammar. I think if they were going to reset you they would have already. I heard people say they were going to report markjay because of his verbal assaults. I think that would be classic. I like the verbal assaults personally but Im gonna lay low for awhile. Very Happy Mums the word..lol

standing
Back to top Go down
TX11
Civilian
TX11

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Sony never uses PSN to contact users. The same applies for games and their makers. Any info needed for anything you will be e mailed to the account you set up your screename with. Anything else is garbage.
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:15 pm

yo
I agree with you all, there is some weird shit gone on in these servers but I did have alot of fun. it is a defenders dream ppl are so flag crazy I was dropping them left and right mine after mine, rpging WH like crazy, one time I count 5 WH hovering over the base ripe for the picking. ppl are so dump they'er nuts, I was racking up the points but not even sure if its ranked but who care it was pretty fun spoiling ppl's flag dreams. we need to do some flooding it would be a lot of fun.

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Rock on
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Yeah the Tournament servers are ranked since they are Official Servers. I've seen a few people try to make a server player ranked called Tournament-CTF60 or something.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 am

yeah i was a lil suspicious being that he spelled my name right when sending the msg but spelled it WRONG in the msg. im off till thursday but im hopein to get a route canal in the mornin so doubt ill be on as much as my usual days off.
oh and johnjohn69 is in the top 50 but snow no longer is. when i checked this mornin top player had a lil over 12000....i was a lil over 900
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

Post # : 64

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:12 am

yea i do the same thing bouwser im a mine freak in those servers hell i rack up like 70 points without capping a flag no problem.. i need the points to rank up anyways and its fun playing with new people.. hell i havent seen any of these people before the turny....
Back to top Go down
TX11
Civilian
TX11

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 am

This tournament in a way has reminded me how much fun warhawk was back in the day when it was pretty much the only decent online game on ps3. I still love the game but its a little bit sad to see the game getting this old that it takes a tournament to bring everyone in the warhawk community back together for a month. I have 1200 hours of play and will never forget that this game is surely the 1 game that i got my 60 bucks out of. What time are a lot of you guys on in the tournament rooms? I will join up with ya.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:53 pm

tx im usually on after 9 till around 3am to 10am lots of empty tourny servers around then.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:29 am

stevengrayer and his buddy (will find out his name) from the R/D clan are official "tournament cheaters" youll never guesse who i caught them cheating with....go ahead and try. ill give yall a few guesses.

Last edited by Jake1Jeckel on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:10 pm

well nobody tried so ill just say it.

markjayw.....now him helping them is not a fact but heres what i saw.
in archipalago down the ladder in home base where the rockets and flame thrower are. stevengrayer and his friend were campin on the weapon spawns so teamates couldnt get them. mark ran all the way through the tunnel and up the ladder and they didnt shoot at him and he didnt shoot at them. i know they were helping his team by fillin spots on the other team. thats a givin. but even though him workin with them cant be proven common sense says if he wasnt he wouldve shot at them. thats just how i see it what do yall think.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:51 pm

I think its slightly far-fetched... possibility he didnt see them or vice versa and was trying to sneak up to the flag.

Either way Jake I think, and this is just my opinion, that you've always had an unhealthy obsession with people cheating and its going to make your gaming life miserable. People cheat every day all day in every game I play. If I came on here and sighted every PSN I came across cheating in one way or another I'd spend no time playing video games and all my time pointing out cheaters.

Unfortunately when the individuals who are in charge of moderating the games and servers don't care about the cheating then there's nothing you can do. You can report people til your blue in the face and rarely is anything done.

I had a friend on my friends list that hacked a whole Modern Warfare 2 trophy list. I don't mean cheating in game... I mean she straight up used someone else's save file to get the platinum trophy. Time stamps were all fucked up... and I reported her cuz I'd worked months on that platinum... pulling my teeth out trying to find decent partners to spec ops wtih. Not only did I report her but others did too... she's still on PSN with her MW2 platinum... nothings been done.

At the end of the day you can only worry about what you are doing. With the Warhawk tournament it sucks... cuz you're competing for something against people not playing legitly... but come on Dylan Jobe KNOWS this is happening... and nothings being done so why worry about it? This tournament is strictly to keep the name Warhawk fresh in people's minds and they don't give a shit how the game is being played anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:01 pm

i know it just buggs the hell out of me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhawk Tournament
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4