[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament

Go down 
+16
HYiPE!
mjlvn01mj00
pranc2
TX11
garwar
JayGood
Dok-J
prboi400
Worrior_60_Jav
trailside13
tuffmuff
FoXx046
Jake1Jeckel
Hells
aceventurea
GeneraLee27
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:08 am

I've decided to try to start an all ground tournament as a response to Keith and 2vs2 tournament that never was. I plan to get this off the ground and make it a success but I need your cooperation..... Cheers to ya great

INFO Rules @ bottom of post

I sent out messages to active members in the clan asking if they wanted to participate in a clan tournament...most of you should have gotten one. If you didn't, just lemme know.

Teams are going to be picked at random once there are enough participants for an even bracket.

After all teams have been chosen I'll try to make a randomized bracket by early August.

INVITEES

hairycherries
eq3 PARTICIPATING
Worrior_60_Jav PARTICIPATING
pranc2 PARTICIPATING
HYiPE PARTICIPATING
mistabdub
Hells28 PARTICIPATING
garwar PARTICIPATING
FoXx046 PARTICIPATING
ckeithmcc PARTICIPATING
Chrynus
trailside13 PARTICIPAING
prboi400 PARTICIPATING
trab1t44
Jake1Jeckel PARTICIPATING
JayGood PARTICIPATING
Young_Gunna294 PARTICIPATING
Bouwser
TONY-ONEr
AriesElite12
MJLV01MJ00 PARTICIPATING
NickNova69 PARTICIPATING
BiGz_GrL88
Ltmoney21
TX11 PARTICIPATING
DOK-J PARTICIPATING
BigNasty-Que PARTICIPATING
tuffmuff PARTICIPATING
BigJohn713
jujunewacc PARTICIPATING
aceventurea PARTICIPATING
manny2921 PARTICIPATING
junito_29pr PARTICIPATING
GeneraLee27 PARTICIPATING

OFFICIAL TEAMS

tuffmuff
ckeithmcc
TX11

Jake1Jeckel ☻
aceventurea
junito_29pr ☻

MJLVN01MJ00 ☻
BigNasty-Que
JayGood ☻

DOK-J
prboi400 ☻
trailside13

manny2921
FoXx046 ☻
jujunewacc

Hells28 ☻
Worrior_60_Jav
HYiPE

Young_Gunna294
garwar
eq3

GeneraLee27 ☻
NickNova69
pranc2

AND HERE IT IS.....

Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament Mvmt_t12

RULES

3 versus 3
All Ground
Best 2 out of 3 Games (A tie does NOT count as a win for both teams)
No Glitching (No Grenade Jumping Abuse)
You all are responsible for discussing and doing your own matches.
Let's try to get these matches over by September. If not we'll compromise depending on if you had a busy schedule or if it was just neglect.

SERVER OPTIONS

Password Protected (decided by players)
Unranked
Minimum Players = 1
Spawn Delay = 5 Seconds
Start Delay = 5 Seconds

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Use Wrench & Bio
Enable Voice
No All Talk
Do Allow Team Switch
Do Not Balance Teams
Friendly Fire = 0%

GAME OPTIONS

Team Death Match
Score Limit = 300
Time Limit = 30 Minutes

MAPS/MAP RULES

Host is negotiated between teams.

MAP #1 IS A 5 OR 10 MINUTE LAG TEST (ALSO TO GIVE YOUR TEAM AND OTHER TEAM TIME TO COME TO THE SERVER BECAUSE THERE IS NOT A PREGAME)

MAP #2 IS ONE OF THE TEAMS' PICK

MAP #3 IS THE OTHER TEAMS' PICK

MAP #4/TIEBREAKER IS A NEGOTIATED MAP BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS

ISLAND OUTPOST
Standoff

THE BADLANDS
Fortress

DESTROYED CAPITAL
Garden Showdown

ARCHIPELAGO
Close Corridors

VAPORFIELD
The Grinder
Olsavik Village

Last edited by GeneraLee27 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:50 pm

ill play in this tourney or whatever i didnt get the message lee so im posting here
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:52 pm

I won't be able to get the messages out today. I'll try to tomorrow evening though.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:10 am

I wanted to get in on this but I figured everyone in the clan had a partner in mind already. I'm up for the next one when it comes around if anyone wants to be my partner.

Unless I can be my own team... I'll do a 2v1 just to see how far I'd get. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:58 am

Teams haven't been picked yet. I'll add you if you still wanna get in.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:46 am

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 pm

HEY!!! i got the msg and i replyed.
not only does the list not have me participating,
but im not even on the list.
am i really that easy to forget?

or is there another reason.....i wonder.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Yeah there is another damn reason. I am the one putting time into this trying to do something a little fun for the Movement and when I get disrespected by someone bearing the tag numerous times I think that shouldn't be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:04 pm

How are the teams picked?
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:27 pm

After I take a vote on what type of tourney everybody wants to do(might have to decide myself but that depends), I will leave the teampicking up to the people. If you can't find anybody then Ownage
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:14 am

GeneraLee27 wrote:
If you can't find anybody then Ownage

lmao you stole my nutkick
Back to top Go down
FoXx046
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
FoXx046

Post # : 86

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 am

i hope i dont get picked last like in dodgeball lol
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 am

please remove me from the tourney lee thanks
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 am

FoXx046 wrote:
i hope i dont get picked last like in dodgeball lol

poor Foxx...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 am

aceventurea wrote:
please remove me from the tourney lee thanks

why dont you want to participate Ace?
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 am

you know what never mind lee ill play leave it the same if i have to ill find a partner and if i cant ill take you all on 1vs1 i may get beat but you will know i was there

Last edited by aceventurea on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 pm

you coulda just said "you know y" but since you wanna call me out like that in front of everybody y dont we tell them what really went down.
I DISRESPECTED YOU!!!???
NO I "RESPECTED" THE CLAN BY KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT.
BUT JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS....I CALLED LEE "A LITTLE BITCH" CUZ I JOINED HIS GAME (UNRANKED) AND INSTEAD OF TELLING ME (ALL TALK) THAT THEY WERE JUST MESSING AROUND, HE LET ME ATTACK HIM, THEN HIS FRIENDS STARTED ATTACKING ME AND I RAPED THEM LIKE LIL NOOBS. HIM AND HIS 2 FRIENDS!!! SO AGAIN...INSTEAD OF TELLIN/ASKIN ME TO STOP.....LEE BANNS ME FROM HIS SERVER.
I NEVER MENTIONED IT AND WOULDA KEPT IT THAT WAY!
BUT I DIDNT DISRESPECT YOU.....YOU DISRESPECTED ME!!!
YOU COULDA TOLD ME TO STOP ANY TIME BUT YOU BANNED ME INSTEAD SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR TOURNEY!!!

Last edited by Jake1Jeckel on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm

and i dont know how you figure "numerous times" cuz up till
now...ive always respected you as a player and thought you were pretty decent guy.....but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:42 pm

So inappropriate. I don't know what's going on with you lately Jake but your way of handling things sucks. You have a mouth on you and then when someone gets mad or gets sick of it you don't know how to deal with the reprecussions. I've heard you in game... you talk a lot of shit and don't back it up and I'm pretty sure people are sick of it. I know I am.
I don't know who started the "trash talking" but calling Lee a "Little bitch" for banning you is inappropriate.

Everyone knows Lee throws servers up to mess around in only and I know for a fact that when I'm in those rooms and don't abide by those rules I get threatened with being banned and if I don't stop he doesn't hesitate to.

So spare me the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:09 pm

You came in....I was doing something with a friend and you start to attack me. I don't fight back because there would be no point and I thought you would understand what's going on. After you killed me again I said that we're just messing around and if you didn't hear it, that's too bad. You tried to kill me again, you got kicked and not banned. I sent you message telling you again that we're just messing around. You could have came back and there would have been no problem but you gotta send a message saying I'm a bitch and showing your true colors. But it's not as if we haven't seen them before.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 pm

you werent there. he never stated any rules.
he fought me back and when i killed him he banned me. i popped off out of anger TO HIM through msg but other than that i kept my mouth shut till he called me out on this forum. i talk ALOT of shit dureing the game but it NEVER gets passed that. ask nick. he was the FIRST person i ever had problems with in mvmt. i pm him like a fucking adult and got shit squashed. i never post problems with yall for everyone to read unless yall start it. but im not gonna sit here and let yall trash talk me when ive done nothing wrong. excuse the language but FUCK THAT!!! i dont care if you agree with it. im honest, i try hard as hell to be respectfull, and i settle my diferences with the ppl they r with instead of callin them out infront of everybody, thats who i am and im not changeing for ANYBODY.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:28 pm

You killed me when I wasn't even fighting you and you got kicked. All that shit is a lie. Get over yourself. And since when have you acted like an adult. You bitched at me calling me pussy, weak, etc... before and I let it go because you were new. But you kept it up and called me a bitch. You gotta act like an adult before you can be talked to like one.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:36 pm

when was this? i dont remember ever havein a problem with you till now. i even asked u if you would help me become a better noscoper. i never asked ANYONE else for help with ANYTHING as far as getting better at wh. incase you havent noticed i havent been on much lately...i planned on pming you and squashing this but you had to call me out like this on more than one forum. so it is what it is. thats all i have to say about this.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Back when you first joined. And like I said I let it go and never had a direct problem with you. But after you called me a bitch you showed me who you really are and I made a definitive judgment that will not change. And if you were going to try and set things straight, don't you think it's been a week too late.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:33 pm

i told you i havent been on much. ask ace, i just replied to his msg today, he was gonna get a new partner just cuz i hadnt replied. and when i squashed shit with nick...it took me almost 2 weeks to msg him even though i told j i would do it the first day. when i get on the forum i usually check a couple post from "view my post" and thats it. i get on once a week (sometimes longer) and catch up on everything else. if you woulda gave me more time i woulda came to you via pm and talked it over 1on1 and if then it couldnt be resolved then so be it....but i woulda tried. but u took this rout not me. so like i said...it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next