[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhawk Tournament

Go down 
+9
ckeithmcc
trailside13
Bouwser
prboi400
garwar
JayGood
Jake1Jeckel
beachy437
Hells
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

Post # : 64

Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 am

well i think im going to play in these servers as well .. probably wont be joing my friends servers for that month. i dont expect 2 win cause i dont play that much but i think id be fun to screw up someone elses chances Razz
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 am

I don't see anything wrong with having different accounts that you play with other friends in. I had a different account for a while that I battled with all-girl clans with...didn't make me any less dedicated here.

With that being said I think you have to make sure that your actions don't bring disrespect to the Mvmt in any way. Regardless of what account your on. If on one of your accounts you're a dick and talking bad about the clan and someone notices...or if you're just a dick in general and everyone knows you're also a part of the Mvmt then that reflects on us and isn't cool.

Rant over. Good luck to all attempting to compete in this. I think its lame personally. Who the hell wants to compete for a weapon in a game that's been out for forever with a new one possibly on the way???
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 pm

key word 'possibly' muff. and i want one of those battle axes.

nobody knows i am me on any of these accounts and i talk as little as possible or i turn on my voice changer. the only one who knows me on any of them is clearskys and i told him i was woop cuz i play in his server more than anybodys and he noticed my voice cuz i forgot to turn on my voice changer.
bein that this is not the 'mvmt only' thread im goin to delete that post also so if anyone want to look up the account let me know and ill pm you with the info.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:53 pm

So if you have different accounts for different friends and none of them know who you really are, then they're not really your friends right? Otherwise you wouldn't have to hide who you really are.

What account are you going to try to get the battle axe with?
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:35 pm

sounds like there is still nothing to do in Oklahoma...lol

i dont really understand the multi accounts things but i dont care either.. if that is what he wants than thats cool. i am a simple man that likes simple easy things. i mean between passwords from work, email, internet accts, ps3 i am overloaded. i have to write some of them down cuz i dont remember.. lol

for me one account, one clan, and one ps3
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:20 pm

pranc2 wrote:

for me one account, one clan, and one ps3

Lol...classic

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:30 am

pranc...my accounts all have the same password and same for my emails. example....********J1J ********WY ********HNS ********DSA get the point? DSA is one i havent played in a while its a 'community account'. but anyways thank you muff...you are one of the last ppl i expected to agree with me. lol.
Hells....theres plenty to do here but im trying to save as much money as possible right now. like i said before »»LIFE Ownage ME««
it never fails.
back on subject...i may not be able to participate after all. trabits baby is due in 2 1/2 weeks and we have to get the house ready for a baby (been a party house) and HE will be here right in the middle of the tourny so i wont be on as much. but good luck to all who do.
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 am

i dont see anything wrong with more than one account hell ive got a couple myself but thats just my opion. as far as different friends on different accounts well sometimes you cant fit all your friends on one account. much less do they fit on your warhawk list. i want a battle ax 2. theres still alot of people that play warhawk so i think its pretty neat that there doing this besides i just descoverd warhawk last summer so i didnt get to compete for the last tourny they had
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 am

Regardless of how I think about it I would still LOVE to see some Mvmt folks in the top 50. So super good luck to all trying.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Well i think it takes some charector to stand up and say ''No, I don't want to be in your clan, I like where I am and thank you very much.

I too enjoy the company of other's as we all know by my not joining into our own server's DM matches, it's also known that i don't prefer these matches, so i play with a lot of other players through out the Warhawk Ultraverse, some of them top players in the world, just have known them that long, and until recently you'ld usually find me in their rooms battling warhawk, having fun makin' friends, yada yada yada,

but always told them no when offered membership,
we all have at one point or another told others that we didn't want to join their clan,

and when i quit the clan last summer due to too much stuff going on with life and not to join another clan, is more acceptably honest than having a covert account, cause within me there are no lies, deception, deceit, ulterior motives and everyone know's what i think, especially which KLAN I chose to REPRESENT(.).

For those of you who have more than one account and two to three sets of different friends, hmm. got nuthing. it's really not my place to judge......even though i keep doing it, sorry

and this is for muff, i too plan on getting into this tourney, sounds like fun and time to start brushing up on the WH skills, ace showed me just how laxed i have become..................
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:26 pm

I don't think there's anything deceitful about having different accounts - if you're a deceitful person you're that way whether its on your one account or many.

I wouldn't hesitate if in the future another all-girl clan asked me to battle with them on any game... as long as my account associated with the Mvmt stays that way I don't worry about it...nor do I think it in any way affects my character. I maintain my Mvmt tag in whatever game I play...even if none of the rest of you have the game.

Obviously all of our opinions differ though and that's fine LOL

I wonder if they're going to have a leaderboard that tracks everyone's progress??
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:29 pm

yes muff go back and read the first page. as far as i understand they will be adding to either myhawk or warhawk.com

I DO SAY NO!! i get clan offers all the time. even on my other accounts. my reply is always the same.....NO MATTER WHAT ACCOUNT IM ON. ( thanks for the offer but the Mvmt is better. )
most reply....'yeah whatever f*g' or 'your not even in that clan your in *I* '.
like i said the clans im in are MY CLANS!!! or worriors who is also a MVMT MEMBER. im not doing anything deceitful so i dont really care if you like it.

Jack wants out but i promised so im done with this thread.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:08 pm

It will be interesting to see the names in that top 50 list. It'll be an interesting month for sure. I'll have to peep the warhawk forums to keep up with the drama that is sure to rise!
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Hmmm, just reread this and have to agree with what hells said, about hoping it's just not the flag whores who prosper....
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 pm

i think its going to be hard to get into the top 50. Im interested in trying though. You can be top player in a ctf without ever capturing one. i did it this morning. Theres more than one way to skin a cat.

Jake...you make me laugh. how are those rookie dm servers? challenging im sure.

Standing
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:13 pm

garwar wrote:
i think its going to be hard to get into the top 50. Im interested in trying though. You can be top player in a ctf without ever capturing one. i did it this morning. Theres more than one way to skin a cat.

Jake...you make me laugh. how are those rookie dm servers? challenging im sure.

Standing

Burn!...

Defense in CTF will net you more points than capping flags. The games I always made the most points on were games where I defended the flag. 9/10 I'd be the top player in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:45 am

actually gen i only play them when im drunk now. i have been in rookie badland games alot lately though but only so i can sit in a tank without being f**ked with. being that all i do is fly i dont get a lot of time in vehicles and i need 20 more hours. but y does it matter to you what i do? ill play any server i want and you can get over it. go back through the forum some more im sure youll find the thread where this conversation was covered and dismissed almost a year ago...so can we get back on topic and stop worrying what JAKE is doing and worry more about what yourself and the clan as a whole is doing?
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 am

Once again jake, you make me laugh.

Standing
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 am

Back. On. Topic.

Who all is going to be actively participating in the tourny? Would be nice to have a list of those people so we can see how you guys are doing.
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 am

more than likely ill be in them
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 am

My Goodness, i really must say that i've never heard soo much inside bickering, oh wait, must stay on topic and if i realized at the beginning of all this that was you Hack i would have let it all slide alooooooooooonnnnnggggggggggg time ago,

Now if you read my last post i got back on topic and stated very much that i planned on being in the tourney, i just want that blade!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck to everyone, see ya'll out there.........less than two days left........
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:42 pm

I'ma pass on the tourney. I don't have the time. There's going to be folks literally playing around the clock for 30 days...I can't compete with that and am not that big on CTF. Not to mention in CTF you have to depend on everyone to do their part in order to be successful, such as folks in the air, folks defending, and those going for the flag. This seems like advertised choas. I'ma chill...

If anything I may go in and play one round at least...just so my name/stats can be registered/tracked JUST in case by some small chance, they decide to give out a "thank you" for playing prize...but I won't hold my breathe.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Good idea. Maybe we should all do that... so that our PSN ID's show up in the server lists... JUST IN CASE... might get us a chance at a Beta for the new one
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:49 pm

that's what i was secretly hoping for, something like that at least play it once..... everyone who participated in last tourney got the blade, it's all i want....beta would be nice too......
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 pm

is it going to be ranked play or non-ranked with them keeping track of your stats?

im sure i will play some anyway..

its cool that you dont have to be in a clan to play though. may bring so more new players or just old players that havent been on warhawk in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhawk Tournament
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next