[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhawk Tournament

Go down 
+9
ckeithmcc
trailside13
Bouwser
prboi400
garwar
JayGood
Jake1Jeckel
beachy437
Hells
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 pm

tell ya what, defense gets ya alot of points, ain't that right tuff and tony............?
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:50 am

oh my bad gen that last post was for gar...prolly why hes laughing at me. and gar....i seem to remember a game i followed you into a few days ago where you were on a team of 5 and when i joined i had 2 teamates and 1 left as soon as i started...5-2.....must be pretty challenging huh? i also remember you participating in a base rape after my other teamate quit and i was alone...except it wasnt really a base rape if i got more kills than deaths......
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 am

There's no need to try and down grade people on the team. It's a game guys, you are family. Gar may have done stuff but don't be attacking him for it. Chill out and talk about the tournament.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:26 am

Jake1Jeckel wrote:
oh my bad gen that last post was for gar...prolly why hes laughing at me. and gar....i seem to remember a game i followed you into a few days ago where you were on a team of 5 and when i joined i had 2 teamates and 1 left as soon as i started...5-2.....must be pretty challenging huh? i also remember you participating in a base rape after my other teamate quit and i was alone...except it wasnt really a base rape if i got more kills than deaths......

Ok so everyone dropped it and you won't let it go. So let it go now. This isn't the place for it. If you don't have anything to say about the Warhawk tournament then don't post in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:26 pm

im not attacking him just a friendly conversation between two clanmates. you guys do it all the time.....gars my buddy....i follow him into more servers than any other clan member. i have no beef with him you just misinterpreted what i said.
tourny.....i soooooo want an axe.....they are FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!
ok maybe not that awesome but they are still cool.
i just hope i can still participate with trabs baby due any day now.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Yeah I like the blade I have now. It's the original Warhawk blade so I'm happy with it Very Happy the Champion one looks pretty cool but it doesn't help you any other way then the original. And good luck to you and trabs, Jake take of the baby Smile
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 pm

I saw the announcement today and was happy to see that it is actually happening, i was starting to doubt it. I heard someone say today that it was not just going to be ctf but all modes. I guess we will find out in the a.m.

Standing
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:01 am

thx trail....lookin forward to a nephew (Elijah)
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:51 am

Jake1Jeckel wrote:

we have all done it at sometime. and sometimes when you are in a server for a while and been on the shit end of the bargin alot like i know that gar has been but keeps on playing you just want to get some real points finally a get out. anyway gar is genrally one of the first to switch to the losing team and always has been. but i hate non-blanced servers when no one will switch. it can really be just as bad when its 5 on 5 and you are the only one above wing leader when you are play a bunch of clan stacking genrals that only know how to tow you.. but even them get got once in a while..
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:01 am

tourny has started....may be a rotation...not sure but ALL tourny servers are CTF right now and FULL.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:22 am

So do the servers actually say Tourny?? Thats cool. I hope they compensate for how full they are...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:13 pm

as long as they are blanced i dont care.. which im sure that they would be.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:43 pm

they say 'Tournament CTF1 2 3 etc. all are ctf big stages.
official tourny word of the day.....BULLSHIT.....FAIL...NOOB....
pick one.
i spent a couple hours in the servers today b4 work and must say i am very disapointed. everytime i picked up the flag i was hovered over by a teamate in a plane and they would keep dropping in front of me trying to block the way. or they would try to launch me off the side of a cliff only backing off to let a wh from the other team kill me. more than once i was attacked by 2 whs on opposite teams working together to take my flag. i seen whs on blue team blocking a red flag carrier from being attacked by other blue players.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 pm

I knew that tourny thing would be a bad idea. Only way people are gonna get points if from killing. Probably gonna be rare to see a flag capture. So why not just attack like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:46 am

i did manage to cap a few so far
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:10 am

thanks pranc for the earlier post.

The tournament is out of control. Ive been outnumbered, team killed, followed by everyone just waiting for me to get towed!! Ive been base raped so hard im sore. Its the same old thing..getting stuck with people that dont know whats going on. I got off work yesterday and started playing and have been playing off and on all day and im still no where near the top of the list, Gold snow already has 3600 points!! which i dont understand because i played with him in a few games today and he wasnt setting the world on fire...we got beat!! They are just using basic maps too, which is dissapointing. Anyway back to the grindstone.

Standing
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 pm

gar is ranked 214 with 988 points. i went through over 600 names and i couldnt find myself.
anybody who can get on at night let me know. i found several tourny servers that were EMPTY last night....which means we can flood.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:44 pm

apparently it's what we are gonna have to do, to insure a fair gameplay
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:11 pm

So I joined a tourny CTF server and there's all kinds of chaos. Some dude on the team I was on had the flag with 3 team mates hovering overhead in warhawks while an enemy warhawk is trying to kill the flag carrier. Nobody is backing him up. Everyone's just waiting for him to die so they can grab the flag.

I decide to be the team player and give flag carrier some backup so I start shooting at the enemy hawk. The flag carrier decides to drive under the hawk as I blow it up causing me to teamkill the flag dude. LOL I should have just waited for him to die like everyone else.

To hell with those servers. LOL
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:39 pm

I tried a few of those servers and I couldn't stand em for more than a few rounds.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:41 pm

so i was thinking of bringin these problems to the warhawk website forum or to Jobe himself but im not sure how...cuz the banhammer aint worth a shit obviously.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:18 am

Just because there's a "tournament" going on, it doesn't mean they care about cheaters or the game. I said before the tourny even started that it would be this way... nothing but flag whoring and absolutely no teamwork. They just wanted to boost interest in Warhawk before they announce Starhawk at E3 this summer.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:19 pm

I'm still trying to figure out...how can you team kill in an official Sony Server? Did...or why did they take this off? Or is it b/c it's not listed as an "official" server?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:28 pm

They took off the team kills but there is other ways to make your teammates die.. Like parachuting them with a Warhawk and making them suicide. Or there's the old turret trick where you shoot at ur team and jump out of the turret real quick before the missile hits.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:45 am

or you can do what johnjohn69 did to me 5 minutes ago after stateing 'oh your a mvmt member hugh' when i helped him cap a flag.....he jumped out a jeep and let it run me over then laughed at me 'ambiet warfare' hes from nme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Tournament   Warhawk Tournament - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhawk Tournament
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next