[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So you want to join?....

Go down 
+28
manny2921
proudfatherof_2
olsen77
queeen_nariko666
l2oad_l3lock
BIGFOOT-1768
colt-ford8182
redbarrontx
Backlash01
linksyst
jrr5
young_gunna
TonyAlmighty
BUDDAH2521
prboi400
drizzt_420
trailside13
Jake1Jeckel
pranc2
GeneraLee27
ROCKSTAR69
BME123
jonnypardo13
GenXGamer
tuffmuff
Hells
Deebo133
JayGood
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BME123
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BME123

Post # : 73

So you want to join?.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:15 pm

ROCKSTAR69 wrote:
I am a very active member iv added all of you, tuffmuff i have been tryn to get in mvmt since i was a comander almost a year ago. my rep is pretty good theres always some haters out there though. I played in some games with you bbefore your a very good player i never new you were a girl though your really damn good for a girl. i dont run into many generals who are girls. GloW Glorious Lady Of Warhawk lol Very Happy

if you new what muff was you woulda know lol!
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Alright guys... I know I'm fun to talk about but lets try to keep the thread on topic. You can always make a "Tuffmuff is the Best Thread" I won't mind. LOL j/k

Let's not crowd this thread though. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:44 pm

bme is right it does take awhile to get into the mvmt.

i started playing warhawk two years ago today actually. it was almost 6 months of playing with the mvmt (FSN at the time) before i got in. jay was on my friends list for at least 2 months before i got the invited to tryouts. and i think that tuffmuff came in at the sametime i did but i could be wrong. its been a year and a half and since all that and i have gotten more clan invites than i could count but its playing with the mvmt that has made me better and still enjoying a game for that long. and thats what it is all about....
best of luck rockstarr
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Yeah Pranc we came in around the same time back in FSN. It was a process... I played in the server every day for a couple of months also before being asked to join. Smile ahhh the Glory days.

So yeah just stay active in playing with the clan. That's a must.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTAR69
Recruit
ROCKSTAR69

Post # : 21

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:34 am

Thaks!
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:11 pm

what she said
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTAR69
Recruit
ROCKSTAR69

Post # : 21

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am

anybody know what happened to rockstar? is he still tryin to get in? hes not on my friends list but somehow always ends up in the same server im in. i play with him on a daily bases (sounds dirty lol) and so far he is a pretty cool cat. i didnt know he was tryin to get in the clan till just now though....only had net for a couple weeks so im still gettin up to speed on the forum. i dont think he knows but i used to play with him before i retired hacknslash5 and on jake for a bit b4 i lost net. (still cant believe i spent almost a year away from the Mvmt kinda makes me sad) i also have him as a friend on another account (NOT General_Hatchet!!!!) ( just thought id make that clear b4 some1 mentions it....he moved out finally! great ) but dont get me wrong...im not vouching for him. even though weve been playing together for so long i havent really had a chance to get to know him. but that aside...i hope hes still interested cuz from whut i do know of him....hes pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 pm

I'm not sure if he's still interested or not. He's still on my list though. I've been seeing him alot on MW2.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:51 pm

He just joined the [F!RE] clan. He might have lost interest.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:24 pm

thats booty
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:52 pm

ROCKSTAR is one of those ppl that joins a lot of clans. He goes to where the popularity is usually. He was in AnML for a bit while I was in it. He stayed in it for 3 or 4 days then left.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:38 am

i was in rockstars game a lil bit ago and some bum named stanton was talking shiz to firexball and i noscoped stanton in the back (team killed) and he tryed to get rockstar to kik me. i was like 'he aint gonna kik somebody thats in the clan he wants in' turns out i was on another account. so i might have revealled a secret account iv been usein in the mvmt servers lately.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 am

oooooooooooo, double agent?????

a lil Covert Ops, Eh?????

Intriguing......

Very Interesting......
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 am

hmmm Spies.. I would be one but I can't make no more accounts due to my brother D: So my career is over Sad
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:32 am

What is the obsession with secret accounts? And please keep on topic.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Sorry tuff just had to say that Sad Won't happen again. Besides this post.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Its no big deal. I know you guys think I'm being a hard ass. HOWEVER, from a new recruits standpoint, coming into this thread and having to read all of this non-topic related stuff is just unnecessary. We all, myself included, tend to get very side-tracked in all of the topics and it just creates a lot of clutter in the forums. I'm just trying to keep us on track and neat.

Your understanding is appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drizzt_420
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
drizzt_420

Post # : 13

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:19 am

hey what up guys im wondering if your recuiting i was hoping to join mvmt i mostly play wh but i have gta4 uc2 acb madden11 soul caliber 4 and gh metalica and im down to get whatever ive added a few of you but please send me a friend request or i will add u when i see you thanks guys
Back to top Go down
http://fb dubj40@yahoo.com
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:06 am

drizzt_420 wrote:
hey what up guys im wondering if your recuiting i was hoping to join mvmt i mostly play wh but i have gta4 uc2 acb madden11 soul caliber 4 and gh metalica and im down to get whatever ive added a few of you but please send me a friend request or i will add u when i see you thanks guys

I know the site seems kinda dead right now but yes we're always recruiting its just been slow for the last few months it will pick up again tho. BTW welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
drizzt_420
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
drizzt_420

Post # : 13

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:36 pm

hey thanks a lot and thanks for accepting fr i play wh daily so im sure ill see u soon
Back to top Go down
http://fb dubj40@yahoo.com
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

Post # : 157

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:07 pm

i want to join the clan and will be dedicated. im friends with alot of members and been playing with them for several years now. generalee27,tonyalmighty,tuffmuff,genxgamer, and young_gunna294. and im ready to be apart of the movement.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Quote :
i want to join the clan and will be dedicated. im friends with alot of members and been playing with them for several years now. generalee27,tonyalmighty,tuffmuff,genxgamer, and young_gunna294. and im ready to be apart of the movement.

So you want to join?.... - Page 2 Sandlot_the_1993_685x385
Buddah is a straight shooter, and would be a good addition to the family. salute

Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:11 pm

BUDDAH2521 wrote:

Sounds like we have someone here that went about it the right way, made the contacts and developed some relationships playing with Mvmt members. Almighty has vouched for you, if the rest can...shouldn't be a problem with me as long as you fully understand what we stand for and the expectations. Thanks for the interest. salute

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

Post # : 157

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:05 pm

thanks tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you want to join?....
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next