[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So you want to join?....

Go down 
+28
manny2921
proudfatherof_2
olsen77
queeen_nariko666
l2oad_l3lock
BIGFOOT-1768
colt-ford8182
redbarrontx
Backlash01
linksyst
jrr5
young_gunna
TonyAlmighty
BUDDAH2521
prboi400
drizzt_420
trailside13
Jake1Jeckel
pranc2
GeneraLee27
ROCKSTAR69
BME123
jonnypardo13
GenXGamer
tuffmuff
Hells
Deebo133
JayGood
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
l2oad_l3lock
Recruit
l2oad_l3lock

Post # : 20

So you want to join?.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:38 pm

I've been playing with Coop for almost a year now and would definately vouch for him. he has good game skills and brings alot to the table.
Back to top Go down
Rayray1519
Recruit
Rayray1519

Post # : 2

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 am

I would like to join the MW3 faction. Most of the guys know me, and i'm related to one of them.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Welcome to the sight fellas. Those of you interested in joining The Movement...and through the COD faction, we look forward to seeing and hearing from you. Be sure to interact within the site to get a good opportunity to meet and get to know everyone. Also make sure you continue to link up with Buddah and Redbarron in the COD servers. I even recommend adding the rest of the roster that's apart of the COD faction to your PSN friendslist. Play with them...get to know them. Though the primary recruiters and leads for that faction are Buddah and Red Barron, input from the others that you'll be down in the trenches with is just as important. When it's time to open the books back up and bring in new members...they give their suggestions along with other members vouching. I see and appreciate those that have taken the first steps in vouching...keep that up, make sure you reach out to everyone, and we look forward to the day of bringing you in the fam.

Be sure to check out the COD section of the forum.

Hope to see you soon. Pop a cap

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

Post # : 218

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

spoken like a true warrior! Jay i salute you! salute
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

Post # : 120

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 am

manny2921 wrote:
spoken like a true warrior! Jay i salute you! salute

salute
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

Post # : 157

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:26 pm

aye... i vouch rayray and coop both are well communicators and great players
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

Post # : 260

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 pm

i will vouch for rayray and he is a good player
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingToaster
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
TheFlyingToaster

Post # : 8

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Hey, I'm interested in joining the clan. Tuff is a really good friend so I ended up playing quite a bit in some of the mvmt warhawk/starhawk servers and it was a lot of fun. Starhawk is already payed for so I'll be on it from the start, I've played a lot of competitive online games and will be putting a lot of time into starhawk no doubt. Look forward to hopefully playing with you all more.

Last edited by TheFlyingToaster on Fri May 18, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Welcome to the site Toast...we look forward to gearing up with you! I've seen you around in the Beta...and on WH in our servers quite a few times. Send me an invite on PSN when you have a moment.

JayGood

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Toaster is awesome...along with his Scottish accent :p

He'd be great for the clan... awesome guy, fun to play with and dedicated. Very Happy I'm stoked that he's signed up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Wicko13
Recruit
Wicko13

Post # : 6

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:39 am

I was told to post here by olsen for joining your Starhawk clan. I play MW3, Starhawk, little big planet 2, and used to play warhawk. I would gladly join on MW3 also but I have a clan I run that is level 31. kinda don't want to give that up, hopefully you understand!

Do you guys have servers up everyday? i was playing with you yesterday and it was a good server! would love to join more often.
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

Post # : 120

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 am

Whats up Wicko13!!! salute
Back to top Go down
Wicko13
Recruit
Wicko13

Post # : 6

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Not much! I have not been on because was on vacation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you want to join?....
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6