[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So you want to join?....

Go down 
+28
manny2921
proudfatherof_2
olsen77
queeen_nariko666
l2oad_l3lock
BIGFOOT-1768
colt-ford8182
redbarrontx
Backlash01
linksyst
jrr5
young_gunna
TonyAlmighty
BUDDAH2521
prboi400
drizzt_420
trailside13
Jake1Jeckel
pranc2
GeneraLee27
ROCKSTAR69
BME123
jonnypardo13
GenXGamer
tuffmuff
Hells
Deebo133
JayGood
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

So you want to join?.... Empty
PostSubject: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:15 am

Let's get straight to the chase. In any and all factions of The Movement, we only bring in people we know. If we don't know you...forget about it, don't even ask. How do you get to know us? Simple...play with us on a regular basis. Develop relationships with members of the faction you want to enter in on. I should be able to go to any active member of The Movement, and ask them if they know you (interested recruit) and they should be able to tell me..."Yeah...they play with us all the time," or "they're on my friends list," etc.

We have a very picky and tedious process in joining. We don't want people joining, b/c they want to be cool, or looking for that "cool group" b/c they're new to a game, and want to be cool. Nor do we want clan hoppers, or people using The Movement as a vehicle to pass time, until they get another invitation from another clan. First off....we're more than just a clan. This is an Online Gaming Network. So to us..when we join...we join for life. This is it. No other stops. So you need to think about that closely when you ask about joining.

What ever faction you're inquiring of...check out the active roster for those factions.

http://www.themvmt.net/official-rosters-membership-f20/

Get to know those involved in those particular factions. Send them friend invites, let them know you want to join, esp. the Leaders and Co-Leads of that faction, and you're taking the appropriate matters in joining and are serious. Many ask daily about joining, but don't want to put in the work. It's not easy getting into Movement, and if you want to be apart of it...you have to earn it.

Lastly...no one is brought into this family without my knowledge. When the Leader for that faction comes to me with a recommendation...I will check with a random member of that faction. If that random member can not vouch for you, doesn't know who you are...just doesn't have that bond with you. Keep trying...but unfortunately access will be denied at that point.

The choice is yours...many claim and talk the talk about joining, but only a selected few actually put in the work, and manage to get in. Is that you?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Deebo133
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Deebo133

Post # : 35
Status : The best sharpshooter, so dont bring a knife to my fight

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:19 pm

IDK if yall are recruiting now, but i am interested in joining The Movement
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:11 am

Deebo133 wrote:
IDK if yall are recruiting now, but i am interested in joining The Movement

What all games do you have, or active on?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Deebo133
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Deebo133

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm

For now its MW2 but idk wat other games yall play..
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Deebo133 wrote:
For now its MW2 but idk wat other games yall play..

Most of us are still very active on Warhawk.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Warhawk, alot of us have Street Fighter, Tekken, Uncharted, Madden... etc. Browse the forums and you'll see the various games we have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Deebo133
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Deebo133

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Well i got warhawk, 2k10, madden, Mw2.
but ill see what i can do about atleast gettin a couple of those games.
cant say for sure cuz im not the one with the money who buys it =P
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Lol deebo warhawk's fine enough ifn's that's all ya got. most of us met on WH and alot of us do the mw2 thing. on warhawk find jaygood's room MVMT or movement something or other with mvmt in it or find clan members with mvmt stamp in front of their name and follow em.
Back to top Go down
Deebo133
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Deebo133

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:36 pm

I do hang with Mvmt on Mw2, but ill hop on warhawk and relive the old days
Back to top Go down
jonnypardo13
Recruit
jonnypardo13

Post # : 1

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:48 pm

I want to join Mvmt, I know garwar. I have played with garwar many times. I play Warhawk.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:23 pm

jonnypardo13 wrote:
I want to join Mvmt, I know garwar. I have played with garwar many times. I play Warhawk.

JayGood wrote:
Let's get straight to the chase. In any and all factions of The Movement, we only bring in people we know. If we don't know you...forget about it, don't even ask. How do you get to know us? Simple...play with us on a regular basis. Develop relationships with members of the faction you want to enter in on. I should be able to go to any active member of The Movement, and ask them if they know you (interested recruit) and they should be able to tell me..."Yeah...they play with us all the time," or "they're on my friends list," etc.

We have a very picky and tedious process in joining. We don't want people joining, b/c they want to be cool, or looking for that "cool group" b/c they're new to a game, and want to be cool. Nor do we want clan hoppers, or people using The Movement as a vehicle to pass time, until they get another invitation from another clan. First off....we're more than just a clan. This is an Online Gaming Network. So to us..when we join...we join for life. This is it. No other stops. So you need to think about that closely when you ask about joining.

What ever faction you're inquiring of...check out the active roster for those factions.

http://www.themvmt.net/official-rosters-membership-f20/

Get to know those involved in those particular factions. Send them friend invites, let them know you want to join, esp. the Leaders and Co-Leads of that faction, and you're taking the appropriate matters in joining and are serious. Many ask daily about joining, but don't want to put in the work. It's not easy getting into Movement, and if you want to be apart of it...you have to earn it.

Lastly...no one is brought into this family without my knowledge. When the Leader for that faction comes to me with a recommendation...I will check with a random member of that faction. If that random member can not vouch for you, doesn't know who you are...just doesn't have that bond with you. Keep trying...but unfortunately access will be denied at that point.

The choice is yours...many claim and talk the talk about joining, but only a selected few actually put in the work, and manage to get in. Is that you?

~Goodz~

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
BME123
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BME123

Post # : 73

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:09 pm

I can see that this thread is dead. I read the post, And i was wondering. Are you guys still recruiting in Warhawk?
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:50 pm

It's not really dead...It's mainly an informational for interested individuals, so they can have an idea of what we're looking for and the steps they need to take in order to be apart of The Movement. Many register, and view the info...and just not respond. But we leave it up to the person that wants to be apart of The Movement, to put the work in and show that they are serious about it. We approach it seriously, and look for serious minded people. That's what sets this network apart from the many clans out there...where people just ask to be apart of a "clan" and are granted access...then they quit whenever they are ready to move on. We approach this as a family that conducts business...a family business.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
BME123
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BME123

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Alright, I see. I have been looking for a clan like this and havnt really found anything untell know. I will work hard to get into this clan and i wont give up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTAR69
Recruit
ROCKSTAR69

Post # : 21

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 pm

i'm very interested in joining. and gettting to know Mvmt more plz if your in mvmt add me rockstar6999
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTAR69
Recruit
ROCKSTAR69

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:30 pm

i also play u2 mw2, gta4,mag,whk.
Back to top Go down
BME123
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BME123

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:44 pm

ROCKSTAR69 wrote:
i also play u2 mw2, gta4,mag,whk.

Don't you have your own clan? And once your in the Mvmt there is no leaving... And you tend to do that

But best of luck, Its always fun to play with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:48 am

Check out BME looking out... good stuff
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTAR69
Recruit
ROCKSTAR69

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:48 am

well theres a beginning to everything, i have moved around alot i will agree no i dont have my own clan, iv moved around alot because i havnt found the right clan yet each clan iv been in changes name backand worth or people leave i dont like that, iv read all about mvmt they seem like the perfect clan for me. and i would like achance, to be family. and if you want alow that i understand.Thanks
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 am

I don't play a lot of Warhawk these day so I don't know anything about your reputation. But just stay active here, read the rules and follow the instructions on how to get considered. Mostly make sure to play with clan members... get them on your friendslist, get to know everyone and it'll happen if you fit. BME just got into the family and he's been trying for a while so just don't expect it overnight.

Feel free to add me on PSN. I play a few of the other games you have occasionally.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTAR69
Recruit
ROCKSTAR69

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:50 am

I am a very active member iv added all of you, tuffmuff i have been tryn to get in mvmt since i was a comander almost a year ago. my rep is pretty good theres always some haters out there though. I played in some games with you bbefore your a very good player i never new you were a girl though your really damn good for a girl. i dont run into many generals who are girls. GloW Glorious Lady Of Warhawk lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:36 pm

I'm not a general LOL And I'm not that great. Thanks though.

Is that you on the bike in that picture? I watched a special one time on MTV about the stunt bike thing... it was nutz. Its crazy some of the things they could do with the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTAR69
Recruit
ROCKSTAR69

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 pm

yeh thats me iv been on speed chanel super bikes not mtv though go to myspace.com/marcus_stunts u can see vids pics whatever u should like!!
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:11 pm

LOL. Yeah, your good for a girl tuff.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Yes... Smile He'll find, someday, that we do most things better.... as will you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... Empty

Back to top Go down

So you want to join?....
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next