[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wanting to join the movement

Go down 
+2
tuffmuff
turok9494
6 posters
AuthorMessage
turok9494
Recruit

Post # : 2

wanting to join the movement Empty
PostSubject: wanting to join the movement   wanting to join the movement EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:39 am

hey everyone,i am turok9494.Ive been playing with ace and warrior and jujune.I really want in this clan,but ive only played with JayGood once.So i really just need to know when he is on most,or you can tell me yourself.So if any of you wana play,just message me. Smile
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: wanting to join the movement   wanting to join the movement EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:08 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

Post # : 284

PostSubject: Re: wanting to join the movement   wanting to join the movement EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:13 am

Hello turok9494,
the easy way to find jay's server is to add one of those guys u been playing with and follow them into his room... most of the time the server is up after 6pm cst... so, just had those guys as a friend and follow them into the room... but u gotta be quick b/c it fills up fast...
once ur in there ,,,, have fun and make a name for urself!

good luck!
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: wanting to join the movement   wanting to join the movement EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:24 am

Remember...it's not just about trying to impress me...there's plenty of us around for someone to make an impression. It's about making a name for yourself, and intereacting well with members of The Mvmt. Be sure to read that last link that tuffmuff posted in her response to you, thoroughly.

There's people that ask to join daily...whether it's in servers or through messages on PSN. We have to be very selective to ensure they fit and have an understanding of what we stand for...also to eliminate clan hoppers. We leave it in the hands of those interested...if you're truly interested...we'll see you all the time....or you'll just stand out and make an impression.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: wanting to join the movement   wanting to join the movement EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:32 pm

yo turok. im worrior bro and i play on his account sometimes. ive plyed with you quite a few times and once you get familiar with everything and everyone knows you....you have my vote in.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: wanting to join the movement   wanting to join the movement EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:18 pm

First of all Turok good going on making your wants/desires known to the rest of us, i too have seen you in some of the servers around warhawk world and have only to suggest like jay said, alot of us have been in the clan along time and some of us a short time and everyone's opinion here has great merit within the clan so don't be down about not getting game time with jay, although enjoyable as it may be, the rest of us will put in a good word for ya as long as you personify the mvmt belief structure........good luck. see ya out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanting to join the movement   wanting to join the movement Empty

Back to top Go down

wanting to join the movement
Page 1 of 1