[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Texans/Cowboys Football

Go down 
+5
garwar
TonyAlmighty
pranc2
JayGood
tuffmuff
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Hyipe, you'll soon learn that when it comes to sports, the Shorthorns are about as rational and accountable as a chick on her period (sorry Tuffy).
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:22 pm

You know what...I had like 5 paragraphs of completely insignificant crap to say, but I'll keep it real simple so I don't seem "IGNORANT"...see you next game
I am, in no way, a sports analyst groupie...stats and facts don't lie and the SC statement meant, more or less, to "check the stats"...but I'll be sure to just say that next time
That whole section on Flozell(huge jokey-joke) was not intended to be taken personally and I'm sayin that cause I take being called ignorant kinda personal so if it wasn't intended that way, then no worries...I'll get over it either way...
I know football and sports...what I don't catch live I can look up on a gazillion different sport sources...so I have a pretty good idea about who's good and who isn't...hell, I'm looking at the saints or the vikings to take the conference this year, if you want my professional opinion...but as a GIANTS fan- yea we're good...we were good enough to beat you guys last night...it's still early in the season so I didn't think it was time to take off my "giant bifocals"? (scratching head) yet.
We beat you and we'll do it again, but even better next time! Does it mean we're going to the SB? No, but we're a little closer to goin than ya'll are, as it stands right now...soooo....ya know...

Skaking pt.2~HYiPE!~Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:09 am

I just thought I should mention how much I love football.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:09 am

All I'm saying is watch the game for what it's worth, and analyze it from that. This aint a sport a down here like it is for yall up there -it's religion. Most....or your typical fans..watch games one sided...that's invisioned of their favorite team (aka Bifocals or biased)...opposed to watching the game, and putting their fandom to the side, and realizing what's going on or what happened. That's where Homers come into effect. They only see the good, don't acknowledge or recognize the bad, and are happy with just a win. Go back and check the threads from last year, where I spoke on the Cowboys weaknesses, and why they wouldnt be succesfful...along with the Giants and Jets. And you know what...when the dust settled by the end of week 16, somebody resembled a seuth sayer. I'ma student of the game...been doin this too long. I'm from the Tom Landry School of Pigskin.

All I'm saying is...if that was my team, I would be happy with a win, of course. But at the end of the day, if we're perceived as the best or one of the best...I would be concerened with why this inferrior team gashed our monster defense on the ground for over 200 yards, why our redzone offense went 0 for 5, while the opposing team went 4 for 4 inside the 20, scoring at will. And most importantly...how we got 4 turnovers, they had none, and we still had to run time out and kick a field goal, to win by two points. See, had you lost...this would have been brought up, and a concern...if the fans wouldn't have acknowledged it...the media definitely would have. But since the NY media failed to acknowledge that, that shows you they are a homer media. The Dallas Morning News and Fort Worth Star Telegram, would be talking about those things until kickoff of the next game. Don't get caught up into SportsCenter...they're going to revel into the win, Eli's comeback, and how the party at Cowboys Stadium was "spoiled." But that's there job...they entertain...they sale false images or glitz and glimmer...similar to a pimp. But as of Week 2, and even at the begining of the playoffs, they DID NOT have the Arizona Cardinals representing the NFC in the Superbowl. I let them do them...and that's entertain. eyegate.

That's all I'm saying. Trust me...I'm a fan, but I'm no Homer. I eat Cow Homers for snacks, so that means Homers for others team get feasted on daily. It's ok to be a fan, but look at the whole picture, not just the good. But the beautiful thing about it...the Cows will be seeing the Giants again. And if history along with Sunday shows as a reminder...the front 7 is the least of our concers.

All Talk
Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 610x
For a guy that talks a big game...I didn't know he had a lil Fat Joe in him and likes to Lean back.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:48 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Plain & simple, dog...see you next game...you not gonna talk me to death about "what-ifs" and what kind fans you like to eat...I'm very extensive in my football background, as well, and everyone knows on any given sunday ANYTHING can happen...you saw how crazy week 2 was all around the league...
Since its your "religion" down there...pray for consistency and less turnovers
I'm thru til the next meeting...I only indulged this conversation this long with you cause you the HOMIE Goodz...Normally, I would've been done with this a long time ago...talkin to cowboys fans is a waste of my time...but you SEEM to know what you talkin bout, as I do...so it makes for interesting situations, as expected...but don't get used to it...lol

Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:25 pm

and yeah i will see your face next time...... Ownage

plan and simple the cowboys should have keep running the ball you cant leave a two min. quarterback 3:30 down by one point. i mean look at what happened to mami by the other brother. cowboys do need to step it up alittle though and play all four quarters. and as for new york dont yall play in jersey??....lol... and one last thing for tony in this state it is legal for our wide outs to carry weapons... Pop a cap

owndededed... ......... Huh??
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:54 am

Lol aight HYiPE

Brace ya self for the next meeting...cuz we coming...

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 BlueDog2

Blood Thirsty....

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:25 am

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 081215_NS_14CantySack
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 pm

It seems to me that cowboys fans are a lot like mexicans. Mexico sucks ass as a country but try finding 1 mexican that isnt proud to be mexican.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:48 pm

LMAO!

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Laughing LMAO! Good one, Hells

Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Hells wrote:
It seems to me that cowboys fans are a lot like mexicans. Mexico sucks ass as a country but try finding 1 mexican that isnt proud to be mexican.

yeah its alot like that lol!
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:54 pm

The Texans are having their best start EVER 5-3. Its very cool. Matt Schaub actually looks like a good quarterback this year. If we could just get Slaton to stop fumbling the ball every game we'd be even better.

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 Houston+Texans+v+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+OZ80ymbcY9xm
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:56 am

Slaton had a fumbling problem at WV...but is a VERY good RB. He'll be fine.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:13 am

I think he's nervous now cuz the press here is hounding him like mad. He can run like crazy and hadn't really had an issue with the fumbling here until this season. Hopefully he figures it out cuz they keep pulling him and putting in Motes (sp?) Moates? Who is also really good.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:53 am

tuffmuff wrote:
I think he's nervous now cuz the press here is hounding him like mad. He can run like crazy and hadn't really had an issue with the fumbling here until this season. Hopefully he figures it out cuz they keep pulling him and putting in Motes (sp?) Moates? Who is also really good.

Yeah Moats is from up here. He was the one over the Spring who lost his mother in law due to that DPD cop trying to act bigger than what he was.

Moats kinda reminded me a lil of Barry Sanders when he was at La. Tech.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4017382

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:03 am

OHHHHH that was him? I knew about that story but didn't realize that it was him. That was just sad. People can be so cruel sometimes for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 am

#1 NFC EAST!!!!

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 Ware
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:58 am

Was a good game...some of the penalties were killing me though. I like what I'm seeing, hopefully they can maintain it and build off of it.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:04 pm

JayGood wrote:
Was a good game...some of the penalties were killing me though. I like what I'm seeing, hopefully they can maintain it and build off of it.

~Goodz~

yeah i hope so, but they are playing till the end of the game more and geting points on turnovers. everygame seems like i am waiting for a big fail but it has came in a while.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 am

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 IMG_0163
Dall-ass NEVER plays well in winter, ya'll kuntry bumpkins obviously can't handle the COLD. BRRRR!! cry

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 6a00d8342077f353ef010535b2b5a7970b-320pi
Ya'll boys are so predictable, so what happened today was a forgone conclusion, we're not surprised one bit. Sleep We NEEDED this game to salvage our season, so don't take this ass-whooping personally, it was just business. Neutral
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

hmmm

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:08 pm

hmmm hmmm
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:01 am

Ya'll cowtippers better watch how you look at the God, you'll wake up in the Atlantic Ocean over shit like that up here "potnas"...

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 Ghostface-Killah

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 Fat_joe11

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 Jadakiss1
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 am

whatever!

isn't it more like this up there.....

Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 Wanksta0hk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Texans/Cowboys Football
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next