[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Texans/Cowboys Football

Go down 
+5
garwar
TonyAlmighty
pranc2
JayGood
tuffmuff
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Texans/Cowboys Football Empty
PostSubject: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:12 am

I know its kinda early but... I'm worried.

If the Texans look as sloppy against the Vikings tonight as they did against the Saints then I just dont know. I had high hopes for their season but man they do some stupid shit.

And the Cowboys.... dunno
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Still kinda early. I think the Texans will be alright...if they can build off what they did last year. Look on the bright side, yall didnt look as bad as the Raiders did against the Saints...lol.

For tonights game I'm kinda interested to see how the Vikings respond to if Favre makes plays. Will they cheer, or will they just look. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Texans/Cowboys Football   Texans/Cowboys Football EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:52 pm

dont worry its still preseason if they go 0-6 be worried none of this matters right now. i hope that the boys do well. it is all on the off-line and play calling. if they run those simple plays again my cowboys will not go far at all.

on the other hand my next favorite team looks pretty good. that would be chicago mostly because of hester but cutler was looking good too. making some across the body throw that may get picked from time to time but overall cant wait to see them play as much as the cowboys. and i hope that someone will kick to mr. hester this year so we can see more of this..................