[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This week in Football....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

This week in Football.... Empty
PostSubject: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:26 pm

the Texans actually WON! Barely... but they won.

And then after that beautiful Field goal... the cowboys lost. Suspect

Crazy crazy.

What will those Giants do tomorrow????
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:36 am

This week in Football.... Jessica-simpson-cheers-tony-romo-1
"Um, wasn't this supposed to be the other way around???"
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:44 am

GO CARDINALS!!!
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:13 am

Whatever Lee...

Hey Almighty... who was the man tonight???

I think he was:
This week in Football.... D_Anderson_081013_QT

Bet poor Eli is at home crying.....
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:12 am

This week in Football.... Voodoo

That's the Sheli Manning I know....I feel much better about this week in the NFL now.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:20 am

LOL, I'll man up and hold this one, the Dawgs got cute and put together a lil show.

This week in Football.... 2268094_org
Hey Goodie and Muffin, do me a favor and get one of these toys THIS decade kids...

This week in Football.... 21865749
Matter of fact just get to the Big Dance for me, just get Tex-ass there. And MAYBE if ya'll pull off some bullshit, we'll let you sit at the big boy table amongst the Gods...
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:41 am

Been there done that Almighty...

"Don't eva talk Big Dance bizness with me, u ere me???....Eva!"

Check ya history son...you don't know where ya going if you don't know where you're from. Then you'll learn a little something about Big Dance talk.

Those pictures posted above is what got yalls heads knocked off last night...See yall been sippin from the same cup as the Cows..lol. Yep...just expecting folks to lay down for ya...because the Media or ignorant fans say so. U took care of Seattle, but what happened against Cincy? That should've been a red flag Almighty....while everyone before the game was so quick to hop on the lap of the Giants...now everyone can relax...and hop OFF their lap. NO ONE IS SAFE in this league Almighty, NO ONE...thus "Not For Long".

You were absolutely right on your tag Almighty...."No Miracles today...." lol

With that being said.... "HOLD THAT MIDGETS!!"...

This week in Football.... 178e4a84-4270-4eb8-a8ca-ad4e2c263783

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:11 pm

I felt compelled to come in here and correct your little rant Goodington, it’s quite disheartening to see a fellow clansman embarrass himself in such a distasteful manner. Now first off, this is NOO YOIWK!!! We don’t EVER expect a cakewalk or our enemies to lie down and were NEVER afraid to get our hands dirty. You come to the Rotten Apple talking reckless and you’ll get your ass left and dumped in the Atlantic!

Now if HISTORY serves me correctly, ya'll haven’t shown the league SHIT in over TWELVE years!! Romo and I were SIXTEEN the last time ya'll won in the postseason, my dude! We've been to the Dance three times since then. Nevermind JUST winning a playoff game, that’s nuffin' for us. Ya'll boys are always entertaining with the characters, cheerleaders, sound bites and off the field fiasco's. But ya’ll haven’t shown us ANYTHING of late besides empty promises and broken dreams. I give credit where credit is due, ya’ll earned your five, but don’t discount our three and keep in mind that WERE THE GODAMN REIGNING NFL CHAMPIONS AND THE LOMBARDI TROPHY RESIDES IN THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS AND IF YOUR MAN ENOUGH, COME TO THE EMPIRE STATE AND TAKE IT!!!

I’d switch up to the Texuns if I were you, at least they keep their mouths shut and aren’t overrated. Oh and maybe Jessica will kiss Romo's wittle pinky and make it all better so ya'll won’t drop the next four and miss losing to us in the Divisionals…

This week in Football.... Jess300
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:08 pm

Spoken like a true Homer. You do know what a Homer is don't you, Almighty? One that refuses to admit the shortcomings of a team they follow because they are blinded by their love of that team. As I've told you before...cograttz on the SuperBowl win. You can hang your hat on that. I find it funny that when doing your history homework of the NFL, you only wanted to read the chapters of the past 12 years. Hmmmm....That's not good studying Almighty. If you're going to do something...do it right.

Had you done that, you would have seen that Dallas has been to the "Big Dance" (as you say...since we're on big dance talk) 9 times...winingg over half of them for 5. A teacher once told me...if you crack a book open...read the whole thing...not just a few chapters for info you may miss. ~Food for thought~

You can laugh and poke fun at injuries to Dallas...but keep in mind. There's alot of football to be played...Heaven forbid if Sheli goes down and enter David Carr. But I don't wish that on any player...so you may want to watch what you say about players injuries. But this is apart of the game, and players still have to be able to play...and at a high level....That's what makes them PROFESSIONALS.

And since you're so confident you're team will be winning the division....Have you peeped who yall play in the next few weeks? San Fran (sleep on em if u want to)....@ Pitt...Dallas...@ Philly...Baltiomore..@ Arizona...@ Washington. That's just through the month of Nov...so don't walk around with your chest puffed out, just yet...like I've been saying it's still early in the season, and the season is just getting interesting...just like with our first lost and being exposed by the Skins...the Browns have laid the blueprint out for yall. WATCH THE DAMN GAME!

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Yep exactly Almighty on the Adam Jones news...

You also failed to mention the other news, we have a new member to the Dallas Cowboys Family as of this afternoon.

I give you Texas native and Univ. of Texas Standout Roy Williams...

This week in Football.... SplashPage_081005

Things just got interesting at Valley Ranch....WHOOPS...to the NFC EAST. Shocked

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:56 pm

This week in Football.... Sp0831_PAT_5_GO_08-31-07_4U6V0KV

Stop it Good, it's just sad now. It's gonna take three more of your new boyfriend to stop Jacobs, my dude!
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Nah..if the Browns can do it...anyone can.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:49 pm

WoW....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week in Football....   This week in Football.... Empty

Back to top Go down

This week in Football....
Page 1 of 1