[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise   Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:15 pm

I play other games besides Warhawk until some of our addicted brethren, LOL. I have a few PSN games too; Super Stardust, Pixel Junk Monsters, Pain, Calling All Cars, Endochrome, flOw and I may be getting Pixel Junk Eden next week.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise   Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:13 pm

I've got Calling All Cars...pretty fun...haven't played it in a while though. I wonder why? Laughing

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise   Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Try Super Stardust, it's an update of the ol' school shooter. I dont know why? Me, I'm about to be at Level 2, STEP YOUR TROPHY GAME UP, THERE BWAI! farao
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise   Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:57 pm

yeah i have gta4 but i never play it anymore because the online sucks. i pretty much bought the ps3 for that game but i pretty much only play warhawk What a Face
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise   Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:54 pm

pranc2 wrote:
yeah i have gta4 but i never play it anymore because the online sucks. i pretty much bought the ps3 for that game but i pretty much only play warhawk What a Face

I don't think they were expecting many people to be interested in the online aspect of the game, due to the history of the series. But in all natuality...that's what people had been asking for (to play with friends...simultaneously and against) and I think they just got caught off guard. Hell, the first day it dropped the online server crashed, b/c they weren't expecting that many people to hop online. Their online support is pretty trashy...kinda like EA's. They don't have good clan support neither. They could work to improve it with patches and updates, but I don't know how dedicated as a staff Rockstar is. I think Incognito has to be one of the best developmental staffs out there....they observer feedback, monitor the game and stats, and continously drop patch (updates) and downloadable content to keep players playing the game.

Warhawk is approaching a year next month, and they have over 600k people that own the game....and people still play it as if it dropped yesterday.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise   Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 5:33 pm

what about call of duty4 people either seem to be warhawk players or call of duty 4 (COD4) players.
Quote :
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise   Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:50 pm

I have't really heard of too many people still playing COD4...they may be though. But I know most people that left WH for that, ended up coming back.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise   Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:31 pm

LOL bought PS3 and hi def tv for Lair,,,most short lived game eva
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise   Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:10 pm

GenXGamer wrote:
LOL bought PS3 and hi def tv for Lair,,,most short lived game eva

LMAO...not in and out.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise   Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Calibur 4, Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout: Paradise
Page 1 of 1