[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... Empty
PostSubject: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:04 am

Ya'll getting your copy on Tuesday? Yes it's online, yes you can create your fighter, yes I'm creating Almighty, yes he has an evil twin named Van Starks, yes I'm the best fighter in the clan. yes I'll hand your ass to you with mashed potatoes and a biscuit!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:04 am

Im thinkin about tradin in battlefield for Soul Calibur. cherry
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:08 am

With online play, a deeper CAS, armor damage, new fighters and Vader AND his apprentice, I'd seriously consider it, LOL.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:16 am

Yeah i think i got somethin worked out so i can get cause i dont even play battlefield anymore. You gonna have to teach me a thing or two. It does come out tomorrow right.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:25 am

It comes out Tues. I have to learn to play all over again, I havent played since SC3 for PS2, plus they tweak the movelists a bit to keep it fresh and make you learn your fighters again.

I use Raphael and Mitsrughi, I have to see what the new fighters are dealing with.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:32 am

I get a lot of games at gamestop even though they rip you off Mad but if you look on their website it says the preorder ships on the 29 but that it is available for in store pick up now. cherry
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 pm

Nevermind I understand now. cherry
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:25 am

I saw that there is a lot of customization features. Looks sweet I wonder if you can give your guy a light saber. cherry
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 am

I got it and I'm tired at work for staying up late playing it. The game is BANANAS and the character creator is way better than last time. Theyre are LOTS of options to make your guy and they styles is taken from one of the existing fighters this time. Also you can tweak existing characters a bit.

Jedi isnt a class yet, but I heard it will be added later. Also there will be DLC in the future, were getting Yoda and Xbox is getting Vader. I'm thinking there will be other characters too. In the game they say "fight like the God of War himself", and Kratos was mentioned as being in the game even though he's not. So he may be DL.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 am

NONE of ya'll boys wanna go against Tony? farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...   Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well my Soul Calibur 4 is reserved...
Page 1 of 1