[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Week 16

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

NFL Week 16 Empty
PostSubject: NFL Week 16   NFL Week 16 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:29 pm

NFL Week 16 014009965
I'm not gonna floss on this one, were in the drivers seat in the NFC as we should be. Shame on certain "potnas" for thinking we'd be anywhere than at the top. January approaches ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

NFL Week 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 16   NFL Week 16 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:39 pm

They actually should've lost that game. But I give them credit for coming back. As I've said all season....the playoffs is not about reaching it, but how you've played going into them. Two losses, and one comeback from behind over-time victory, isn't your typical "playing good ball" example.

Now they have a tough decision to make, do they rest players and get ready for the playoffs since they've clinched home field advantage...though they haven't played their best ball in December? Or do they roll the dice, and go into Minnesota and face a desperate Vikings team, that's trying to make the playoffs also and approach it like a playoff game to try to build up confidence and momentum to actually head into the playoffs?

And the Jets are who I thought they were also.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 16   NFL Week 16 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:39 pm

I'm sorry my dude, could you repeat that, I'm having trouble understanding you. We speak Yankee-pride and championship here in New York and I'm not well versed in Brokeback texun... confused

NFL Week 16 417F2D22B25AB2_Large
Quote :

They actually should've lost that game... ENVY, JEALOUSY, FOOLHARDY TEXUN PRIDE, SELF-LOATHING, EMBARASSMENT, INSECURITY, LIVING IN THE 90’S, JERRY JONES’ FOOL, BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, JESSICA SIMPSON!!! ENVY, JEALOUSY, FOOLHARDY TEXUN PRIDE, SELF-LOATHING, EMBARASSMENT, INSECURITY, LIVING IN THE 90’S, JERRY JONES’ FOOL, BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, JESSICA SIMPSON!!!

ENVY, JEALOUSY, FOOLHARDY TEXUN PRIDE, SELF-LOATHING, EMBARASSMENT, INSECURITY, LIVING IN THE 90’S, JERRY JONES’ FOOL, BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, JESSICA SIMPSON!!! ENVY, JEALOUSY, FOOLHARDY TEXUN PRIDE, SELF-LOATHING, EMBARASSMENT, INSECURITY, LIVING IN THE 90’S, JERRY JONES’ FOOL, BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, JESSICA SIMPSON!!! ENVY, JEALOUSY, FOOLHARDY TEXUN PRIDE, SELF-LOATHING, EMBARASSMENT, INSECURITY, LIVING IN THE 90’S, JERRY JONES’ FOOL, BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, JESSICA SIMPSON!!! ENVY, JEALOUSY, FOOLHARDY TEXUN PRIDE, SELF-LOATHING, EMBARASSMENT, INSECURITY, LIVING IN THE 90’S, JERRY JONES’ FOOL, BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, JESSICA SIMPSON!!!
...momentum to actually head into the playoffs?

And the Jets are who I thought they were also, CHINGO BLING, 15 YEARS SINCE LAST PLAYOFF WIN AND TONY'S NUTSACK.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Week 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 16   NFL Week 16 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Strange how you started this thread today....But Week 14 & Week 15, you didnt want to start up a "NFL" thread. And what happened in those weeks? Back to back losses. By Who? The New York Football Giants. But they comeback from behind, and win a prayer in OT. Lol...smh

NFL Week 16 0b017ce1-fef1-46f6-94f9-2edd262d1e3f

The Giants let a team on the brink of imploding throw their skirts up over their heads like a prom night delight.

Do you want me to tell you the Giants are who I think they are right now, or do you want to wait for when they lay it down in the playoffs?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 16   NFL Week 16 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:02 pm

No need to say anything because were supercool and werent panicking at all. Cool Yesterday was a crucial game and makes a huge diffrence to the playoff landscape. Not to mention NC is my second home so it was a big game for my college goons and I. Tarheels > Longhorns Laughing

Now what you OUGHTA be worrying about is beating Philly next week to even make it to the Big Boy table this year!!! Don't embarass yourselves and go back to Deepinthehearta, EARLY!! Evil or Very Mad

NFL Week 16 2333789556_bd4e8caaed
YOU ARE HERE Sad
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Week 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 16   NFL Week 16 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:26 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
No need to say anything because were supercool and werent panicking at all. Cool Yesterday was a crucial game and makes a huge diffrence to the playoff landscape. Not to mention NC is my second home so it was a big game for my college goons and I. Tarheels > Longhorns Laughing

Now what you OUGHTA be worrying about is beating Philly next week to even make it to the Big Boy table this year!!! Don't embarass yourselves and go back to Deepinthehearta, EARLY!! Evil or Very Mad

NFL Week 16 2333789556_bd4e8caaed
YOU ARE HERE Sad

If you've read my posts, I told you this team will not go to the playoffs or succeed due to the culture of the team.

It's more to it than just throwing on your favorite shirt/jersey...grabbing a beer and watching the game and cheering. There's two ways you can watch a game...as a fan, or actually analyzing the game.

NFL Week 16 001308153

iStudy study

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 16   NFL Week 16 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:07 pm

I bleed Yankee blue Good, born and raised my dude. I hold down EVERY New York squad, including the Knicks. Don't you ever doubt my loyalty to the best city on earth, there bwai!