[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Starhawk Countdown thread....

Go down 
+18
Dok-J
manny2921
Bouwser
ckeithmcc
Jake1Jeckel
beachy437
trailside13
TonyAlmighty
GeneraLee27
TX11
BME123
prboi400
Hells
pranc2
garwar
tuffmuff
GenXGamer
JayGood
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:05 am

Have faith yal.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:08 am

tuffmuff wrote:
If they're going for a MAG type game I'm not buying it. MAG sucks.

I hope they don't change it up so much that it gets away from all the reasons that Warhawk is awesome.

I'm thinking they're talking more of from the standpoint of a MMO. At one point of time there was talk of server max being 64...32 on each side. Imagine that...with people that know the game...carnage. If you look at some of the initial trailers...it appeared that that's what they wanted to do...even though the footage appeared to be in a single player campaign, and looked remotely different from the finished product.

I'm cool with it...I just think there needs to be a system for folks to actually learn the game, and not just play..it b/c in a game like this, and most online based team games...the team suffers when individuals have a lack of knowledge. Unless they have dedicated bots in servers...that would help alot too.

I'm glad they finally blessed us with some knowledge...I think this may not drop until '11 though...just got that feeling.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
BME123
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BME123

Post # : 73

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 pm

I'm glad they finally blessed us with some knowledge...I think this may not drop until '11 though...just got that feeling.

~Goodz~[/quote]

that means that they have been working on this for almost 3 years.. it better be better..

smack Piss off
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 am

yeah if we're lucky something may be broke down for us at E3 this year but if memory serves me correctly that won't be until september time frame
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:27 am

Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:15 am

Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 Lead_kicking_and_screaming_0509120943_wideweb__375x500
I NEED STARHAWK NOW!!! It\'s Ok
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 am

That's a pretty good "Grassy Knoll" there... (Theory)

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 am

there were two shooters... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:36 am

huh????
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 am

lmao....
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Got this straight from the horses mouth might be starhawk.

http://www.ps3center.net//news/4374/Surprise-Sony-Sequel-to-be-Announced-Thursday/
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Hmmmm... what could it be!?!? Guess we'll see Thursday. Seems a little soon for a LBP sequel especially since Modnation Racers is dropping. Can't said I'd mind if they said it was Syphon Filter... but Xbox got the exclusive on that I thought.

It will be totally insane if its Starhawk.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 pm

I read on the official forums that Lightbox Interactive submitted product to Sony. Shouldn't be too long for the beta to be released.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 pm

I did hear there will be a LBP sequel...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Hells wrote:
I read on the official forums that Lightbox Interactive submitted product to Sony. Shouldn't be too long for the beta to be released.

And it was just a couple a weeks ago when me you and pr where in a chat..and I mentioned where some new cat I added on my friendslist stated Starhawk Betas soon. When I asked he said johnny somebody told him....hearsay/ rumor to me.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:24 am

What I read on the forums was a Twitter post from Dylan. It just said, "product submitted to Sony".
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm

I think with the $14.99 deal and the announcement of a another warhawk tournament there trying to bring back the warhawk community for the sequel.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:59 am

YES!!! no fucking way you have to be kidding me BETA's??? OMFG!!! Fucking A man, Party on Wayne, Party on Garth

Updated: Yeah man it's only been 45 sec and i may have dribbled a lil in my pants however i am so yoked about this, then I'll go cream some more, and some more , and some more, yeah i hope i am not getting my hopes up....
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:09 am

Language Gen language.. I still am part of the language patrol and I could have your rights taken. But yeah Gen I do not need to be hearing the update part either goodness. I'm over here having a seizure >.> but I too also can't wait for this Beta whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

Post # : 64

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 am

LMAO... GUYS..........
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:18 am

LOL just an honest guy is all don't believe in beating around the bush when it comes to what i like, besides you know how men are such pigs, yeah??? too bad we own everything ha ha haa haa haa *snort* ha ha ha ha hahahahaaaaaa *snort* , oink oink lol

Last edited by GenXGamer on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:43 am

lol wow
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:55 am

hey we're gonna need someone on the east coast watchin this tonight so we (as in we on the rest of the time zones) can get an early heads up or spoiler before we watch in our own time zones.....
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:03 pm

I'm not at all familiar with this program... what channel is it on? what channel on comcast?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Starhawk Countdown thread....   Official Starhawk Countdown thread.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Starhawk Countdown thread....
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next