[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament

Go down 
+16
HYiPE!
mjlvn01mj00
pranc2
TX11
garwar
JayGood
Dok-J
prboi400
Worrior_60_Jav
trailside13
tuffmuff
FoXx046
Jake1Jeckel
Hells
aceventurea
GeneraLee27
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Before you guys ramble anymore... Lee is actually telling the truth, I was there along with that person named mohawk or something. You could probably ask Mohawk and he'll give you the same thing I'm saying. Jake, Lee told you about 3 or 4 times that we was messing around trying to get jeeps inside of houses. I would see you go after Lee and Lee would tell you to stop. So he finally kicked you, then about 5 mins later or so, Lee tells me you sent him a message.

But seriously guys, this isn't the thread to do it in, if you somehow got a problem with each other get over it. Mvmt is family (even though brothers actually do argue sometimes) and we don't need all the drama like all the other clans deal with, about who's better then the other.
Back to top Go down
Worrior_60_Jav
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

Post # : 60

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:56 pm

THIS DOES NOT NEED TO BE A PUBLIC MATTER TO SPEAK ON THINGS LIKE THIS YALL SHOULD KEEP THESE THINGS OFF THE FORUM & TO YOURSELVES AS FOR 1 READ THE RULES & IT STATES DO NOT START TRASH AMONGST THE CLAN YOU GUYS ARE POINTING FINGERS AT 1 ANOTHER OVER DUMN SHIT SORRY TO HAVE SAID IT THAT WAY BUT ITS TRUE
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:42 pm

With all due respect Jake asked and Lee answered.

We all are family and I'm the first to defend the clan but if one particular member is repetitively abusive then it should be addressed in a public way. Some things just go too far and happen too often.

That's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Worrior_60_Jav
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

Post # : 60

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:34 am

true dat muff i agree thats y i just dont say much on the forum often just read it
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:39 am

Worrior_60_Jav wrote:
true dat muff i agree thats y i just dont say much on the forum often just read it

same here
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:11 am

Messages will be sent out tomorrow. Been busy last couple of days and chilled today.
Back to top Go down
Dok-J
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Dok-J

Post # : 63

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:10 am

Squash All Beef! This unit has more togetherness than I've seen in and outside of other clans. It's way more easy to get pissed off than it is to just chill, perhaps talk privately, and not sweat it. It's all mental. Don't sweat the small stuff. Settle it with a battle, then show respect, whether you win, or lose. That's just me. I'm trying to practice what I preach too. There's one cat in our clan whom I just hate his stye of play (it's great against other teams)but not enough to even complain about it. I'll just use his own tactics against him. Retribution baby, that's the way to go.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:22 am

Dok-J wrote:
Squash All Beef! This unit has more togetherness than I've seen in and outside of other clans. It's way more easy to get pissed off than it is to just chill, perhaps talk privately, and not sweat it. It's all mental. Don't sweat the small stuff. Settle it with a battle, then show respect, whether you win, or lose. That's just me. I'm trying to practice what I preach too. There's one cat in our clan whom I just hate his stye of play (it's great against other teams)but not enough to even complain about it. I'll just use his own tactics against him. Retribution baby, that's the way to go.

Good post...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Sign me general... sorry i didnt sign up earlier. If its a problem ill get into the next one.

Standing
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:33 pm

UPDATE* This tourney is going to be a 3v3 tourney. But the problem is I need five more people for an even bracket. (also for 1v1 and 2v2). So I may need to bring in non members to participate. If there is anybody you think should participate, let that person know and tell him to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:51 pm

From the list you have on pg. 1, Bouwser, MJ, and pranc I'd imagine should be free since they're always on...I'll talk to B-Dub also.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 pm

K thanks
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:24 pm

UPDATE* 4 More players needed. I will talk to those guys also. If we get them we can get this thing started.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:46 am

The 3 players, are we picking the players for the team/expanding off the duos...or are you determening teams?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TX11
Civilian
TX11

Post # : 112

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:40 pm

i know i don't have the mvmt tag on warhawk but i would love to be a part as one of the competition if that is all ready with everyone. Just let me know a day or two in advance of when i need to be there.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:35 pm

I'll send everyone a list of who's in and let them pick themselves. Sounds Good TX I'll add you.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:22 pm

lee...if me and worry er are both participating, we have to know when it is asap cuz one of us has to use trabits ps3 for us to play at same time and thats not always an option. thnx
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:36 pm

I'll let you know
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 pm

UPDATE* 2 MORE PEOPLE NEEDED
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 am

Ok cool...we should be able to field out of

Bouwser
Hairy
Chrynus
B-Dub
and MJ...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 pm

GeneraLee27 wrote:
I'll send everyone a list of who's in and let them pick themselves. Sounds Good TX I'll add you.

that can suck sometimes though.. if it works and ppl hit each other up fast so we can get started faster than i am all for it but if it gets dragged out with times and everything i would just rather have some else thats not playing in the tourney to pick to get it done faster so we all can start killing each other faster. but its whatever i am down either way.. Oh yeah
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:13 pm

good point pranc. but the only way to make it totally fair would be to pick teams at random. (draw names from a hat 4 example) this would also make it more interesting. what if you put the list up for us to chose and 5 ppl pick the same person to team with. he picks his teamate, then theres 4 ppl left who are forced to team with som1 they dont want.

just throwing out some suggestions. hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:45 pm

that is seven teams of 3 if jay is taken off like he asked..
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:03 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 pm

I dont see where Jay asked to be taken off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next