[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament

Go down 
+16
HYiPE!
mjlvn01mj00
pranc2
TX11
garwar
JayGood
Dok-J
prboi400
Worrior_60_Jav
trailside13
tuffmuff
FoXx046
Jake1Jeckel
Hells
aceventurea
GeneraLee27
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:34 pm

I have sent a message to JayGood concerning why I left.

And I'm sorry I didn't send any messages to you tuff I was gone getting a new monitor for my computer since it broke. But why did you deleted me, I don't want any of you to delete me, I respected you as clan mates and I respect you as friends and also love having you as friends, all of you were the greatest thing in getting a PS3. I've already got hate mail from Nicknova concerning how much he don't like me for leaving.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Why not tell everyone why you left? We are all in the clan you left.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 am

tuffmuff wrote:
according to myhawk he went and joined Monkeyboi's clan LOL

SMH. But on his comment tag he had..."Not joining any clans at the moment." Another known clan hopper that's started another clan...why would anyone want to join a "clan" of a clan hopper? How long do you think that honestly would last, before the plug is pulled when he get's a chance to join another sexy top "clan". If that's the case, you might as well follow Glade around. Clan hoes...they go and open their legs to anything that's appealing to them at the time, and could care less how they look as an individual. To each is own though...good luck with that.

pranc2 wrote:
what that is jacked up...

This is why I've always said, once you quit..that's it. The one and only time, I went back on my word, and let someone back in the fam, that previously quit...you see for yourself what happens. And I've actually pondered it here lately as in, being open to the idea...I'm slipping. So this answers any questions anyone may have if they think about leaving and if the door will remain open. I'm a firm believer of, you have one chance to piss on me or what we have....once you do decide you want to piss on me or what we have, later down the road...that's cool, just understand me being me, I come back shiting...while you're pissing. As the old adage goes, "Once a quitter, always a quitter." Shame on me once...shame on you the next time.

trailside13 wrote:
I have sent a message to JayGood concerning why I left.

And I'm sorry I didn't send any messages to you tuff I was gone getting a new monitor for my computer since it broke. But why did you deleted me, I don't want any of you to delete me, I respected you as clan mates and I respect you as friends and also love having you as friends, all of you were the greatest thing in getting a PS3. I've already got hate mail from Nicknova concerning how much he don't like me for leaving.

In the words of Ocho Cinco..."Child Please." You left your gaming family,friends, teammates out to dry...again, just like you did back in FSN. You made your decison, we can deal with that, do we respect it? That's up to the individual, but if you ask me...it's kinda lame. Go ahead and tell them the reason why you "say" you left, so you can see how many people are in a similiar situation as you, but they're still here.

Hells wrote:
Why not tell everyone why you left? We are all in the clan you left.
That's what a rational person, with common sense would have done....or possibly even stressed their feeling oposed to making a decision.

Don't let one game allow you to loose sight of the overall picture. The Movement is more than just a Warhawk Clan. When people can truly understand this and realize this, you really understand the meaning of what we have and loyalty.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:00 am

trailside13 wrote:

And I'm sorry I didn't send any messages to you tuff I was gone getting a new monitor for my computer since it broke. But why did you deleted me,

#1 - I'd sent that message to you since Saturday night and you were on Warhawk for at least 2 hours this morning before I decided to finally just delete you.

#2 - You got deleted because I have no room for fake friends. No tolerance for people who feel like that being apart of an "elite" wanna-be clan is bigger than the Mvmt. No tolerance for people who just can't be straight about things.

Its just not cool and you know it and that's why you chose to be silent.

Props Jay... you always say things so eloquently and made my post that much smaller by saying pretty much what I wanted to say LOL

MVMT FOR LIFE

Don't get it twisted boys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 pm

I mean how many times are we gonna sound like a broken record? Everything that's been said, has BEEN said. Were all in this for fun and were friends, no one is forcing you to run with us. So if you decide its not for you anymore then, that's cool. All were saying is just be honest about things, "I just want to go to another clan" or "I don't like the way things are organized". BOOM, no hard feelings then., you guys who leave make your own bed.
Back to top Go down
eq3
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
eq3

Post # : 75

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:31 pm

Strong and Straight
The words never blur, that why I love you all.
Loyalty, Honesty, Integrality and Fun!
That's the Mvmt way.

PS Our 3 has been ready to rumble. Don't know about Jake, Junito and Ace . Jake hasn't been on in 5days. Do we fight another team?
Back to top Go down
TX11
Civilian
TX11

Post # : 112

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:45 pm

Maybe trail just is interested in being in one of monkeys you tube vids. Maybe not. But without being given a reason i have to assume why he left. But only he knows. Also i aree with what jay said but in a different phrase. You fuck me once its on you you fuck me twice its on me. Muff you have any idea when we will have our first battle. Just curious
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:22 am

not meaning to be an ass but the topic being discussed is not the topic of this forum. sorry bout grippein how ppl werent responding about the tourney, then dissapearing myself. just so everyones up to speed....me and worrior most likely be on for a while. we got our internet shut off cuz we didnt pay the bill. if trabit pays the bill on the 15th when he gets paid we will be back, if not...we wont be on till i can afford to pay it. i owe 4 months rent first so if thats the case itll be a minute. you might as well replace both of us since we wont be on. see yall in a while.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:27 pm

trail i didnt delete you from my buddy list you deleted me i. i know this because i havent deleted anyone ever...

i am ready to go whenever..lets keep the tourney going.. come on
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:14 pm

So now we have 3 teams missing a player. Do we 2v2 or what?
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Hells wrote:
So now we have 3 teams missing a player. Do we 2v2 or what?

so who we got now.. i think that we need a updated list or do the best and run with what we got...
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:28 pm

yo

1. Mvmt it a lifestyle

2. love to play in tourny can't find time

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)no room for quitters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament   Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Mvmt WarHawK Tournament
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6