[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Official Flood Wednesday Thread*

Go down 
+11
hacknslash5
HYiPE!
aceventurea
trailside13
GenXGamer
garwar
bignasty-que
pranc2
hairycherries
tuffmuff
JayGood
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

*Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:09 pm

you should designate someone to run each different server on the days you cant. or let someone volunteer. like one person for warefare one for flood and one for mili minded.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:56 am

Jake1Jeckel wrote:
you should designate someone to run each different server on the days you cant. or let someone volunteer. like one person for warefare one for flood and one for mili minded.

For the Floods if I'm not around...I would say with constantly being on and having a good eye for servers, follow either pr, Hells, gar or Worrior. In that order.

As for servers...Tues and or Thurs if and when I'm not around...I think Muff can host the most for Mili Minded. If she's not avail, either Almighty, Lee or Gar...in that order.

For the most part you can always catch one of those persons on line.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:59 pm

good stuff
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:51 am

[quote="JayGood"]
Jake1Jeckel wrote:

As for servers...Tues and or Thurs if and when I'm not around...I think Muff can host the most for Mili Minded. If she's not avail, either Almighty, Lee or Gar...in that order.

~Goodz~

Jay just send me a text on the Tues/Thurs that you won't be putting up the server and I'll put it up. Even if I'm busy at home and can't play I'll at least put up the server for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:00 pm

I'm taking it light on the OT this week...body needs the rest, but I will be doing a lil OT. But for this week, the Floods I'll be able to lead, along with hosting Mili Minded being hosted today and Thurs. ~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:59 pm

sweet i will be on later tonight for sure
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Good Flood tonight
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:10 am

Yeah...for the lil time I was in there, we got some good work in. How did it go after I left?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 am

I was looking forward to whoopin on those OSP guys some more. They didn't like getting their asses handed to them in their laggy ass server. LOL
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 am

Seems like everytime we flood, we always tear up their server. They always complain about it too. They tried to challenge us once by a friendly, and found out they made a big mistake. That's juju's old clan...lol. That's how he found out about The Mvmt, and made a conssistent effort in being apart.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 am

They're decent players but nowhere near our level. I LOVE THE MOVEMENT! lol
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:17 am

Ya we went into the OSP server and dominated em then it started lagging real bad so they took the server down after two rounds then they wanted to get a clan battle but it was getting late so maybe next time.
owndededed...
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 pm

i didnt even know it was wednesday till the last game i played with yall in urban strike. (manny kept stalking me lol) i stayed and played another round after yall left. (was high, forgot to follow) i didnt get 1st but i beasted on the blue side from the ground....it was sooo funny. (im gettin pretty good at noscopein)
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:55 pm

yeah i stayed a while and played they dont like to even things out ever.....
the (kil) clan is one that i run into all the time and would love to flood their server but they do rank limited to col. and i know why i mean i won a 30min death match so they have to suck..lol and it took their 4 best players over a minute to kill me in a dogfight and they were only two other ppl on my team..lol

but that is the reason that we flood

its the MVMT bitches Pop a cap
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:24 pm

I think we were suppose to be trying to unofficial a kill clan...cant remember.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:04 pm

lmao nice one goods
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:19 pm

yeah greg3058 is the clan leader. hes a friend of hackn/ but he doesnt know this account. i was friends with most of them till i did a 4vs1 with firexball and 3 others on eucadia full map ctf and raped them. they were pretty upset about it and havent talked to me since. lol sooo funny. greg is still cool though.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:49 pm

yeah they are alright guys they just dont even the teams up very much. Evil or Very Mad

same could be said for osp too..
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:45 am

if you guys are up for it i will talk to greg and have him msg jay.
i think he only does 8vs8 and up.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:55 am

Yeah pranc it sure was fun going into the osp server again that day and showing them what an even match would look like. We dominated of course. Very heart warming.... lol. After everyone left they did put a server and messaged me a couple diffferent times to show up with my clan. I didnt reply. I think we should do a friendly with them or just another flood. Either way i think we need to show them a few more things. what do u guys think?

Standing
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:06 pm

garwar wrote:
Yeah pranc it sure was fun going into the osp server again that day and showing them what an even match would look like. We dominated of course. Very heart warming.... lol. After everyone left they did put a server and messaged me a couple diffferent times to show up with my clan. I didnt reply. I think we should do a friendly with them or just another flood. Either way i think we need to show them a few more things. what do u guys think?

Standing

We've already friendlied them...and dominated them. That's how JuJu found out about Mvmt and wanted to be apart. Everytime we flood their server they always try to throw up another server liks OSP vs Mvmt. I've told those clowns numerous times, we don't do shit off the cusp, and we're not going to do a battle where we dont have any say so in mode/maps either. Those cats are a joke. Sore losers.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:16 pm

gar yeah that did feel good Twisted Evil

and jay lmao.......they are a joke

and if thats the case than flooding them is better since that is what they like to do. it seems like every game with them starts even then you are like 3 ppl up then you are 5 ppl down..wtf.. i mean i realize ppl leave but its all the time in that server
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:33 pm

pranc2 wrote:
gar yeah that did feel good Twisted Evil

and jay lmao.......they are a joke

and if thats the case than flooding them is better since that is what they like to do. it seems like every game with them starts even then you are like 3 ppl up then you are 5 ppl down..wtf.. i mean i realize ppl leave but its all the time in that server

Thats y I like flooding their server
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:35 pm

they also seem to shut it down when we start showing up in force..

always good laughs........ cheers
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:59 pm

FLOOD TIME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Official Flood Wednesday Thread*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next