[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Official Flood Wednesday Thread*

Go down 
+11
hacknslash5
HYiPE!
aceventurea
trailside13
GenXGamer
garwar
bignasty-que
pranc2
hairycherries
tuffmuff
JayGood
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

*Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:11 am

???hmm??? not sure really....only got to play in the first match and we sure did dominate as far as players went....i mean we out numbered them by four if not five ppl at times....this was the eucadian map if i am not mistaken, northern territories i think. well doesn't matter. jay kept askin' and i couldn't understand it either about what the problem was i mean we should have been dominating and we weren't in fact with a superior numbers advantage we should have been scoring like mad crazy and we just weren't in the game at all. we had one flag and they wound up getting it home through tough adversity on the bridge but they kept on keeping on and prevailed by making the score even and were on their way to scoring another flag but time ran out, i like to think that we could've stopped them.....now we'll never know. as for the rest of the matches i am sure jay would like to answer that when he gets a chance.....last point i would have to agree with jay that noone really stuck to their roles and plane raping didn't occur as one would have hoped. til tomorrow happy gaming
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:01 am

what's the deal lately with people not wanting to stick to their roles??!!?

I mean most of you new guys were itching to be pilots and no one wants to get up in the air when its time...

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:03 am

All and all it was an ok day. We went in an (A*R vs All) server ...which was actually balanced and mixed. Then we went in a couple of other servers, nothing major. The final server we went in and did like 3 maps on was OSP vs All...who we have already battled before. We out numbered them heavenly...but I don't, and didn't feel we should have dominated how we should have.

The first one Eucadia CTF - Northern Bridge, we had a hard time executing. Which is unacceptable b/c they are an inferrior clan to us, and don't have the talent we do. It was disappointing b/c I know we're better than that. At times, and esp. in the begining, we had a lot of people at the base. They, the other team immediadely jumped out on us early and got the air...THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN. We have to approach Floods, and Mili Minded just as if it was an actual battle. Whatever your role is...you do that, and only that..over and over and over. When you become undisicpline, and decide to "help" out in another area, now you leave holes in our strategies. Go look at the Heirarchy breakdown, and find out what group you're in.

For the most part...infantry kept trying to bring pressure and going across the bridge. The pilots...you have one job, get in the air and stay in the air. IF you can't get to a plane, or all the planes on the map (our side and their side) are occupied, get on RPGs or missle turrents to take YOUR plane down. Too many times I heard last night, and all the time..."I'm looking for a plane." I don't want to hear that. If I can find a plane...or make one available FOR ME...so can you. Every second we have a pilot not in the air...we're loosing the battle...and until we, and especially our pilots understand and realize this...we will continue to lack execution. I can't do it for you...you have to want to do this. When you spawn in...you should immediately..go to a plane...not get a rifle, grenades, etc...the only thing you should look for is a wrench. If in reach, if not...spawn, go to plane, get up..load up..especialy air mines, and set a pressence in the air.

Pilots and infantry...really...really, need to understand the importance of stealing the opposing teams warhawks. Infantry...you're not stealing the planes to become pilots. You're stealing the planes to drop them off for the pilots to occupy. This is the key ingriedient to base rape. A base rape can not begin, until this is done...so it is imperative, that if you are over there...if it comes down to you seeing a plane and or the flag...from this point on...GRAB THE WARHAWK AND BRING IT BACK TO THE BASE. This will help you in the long run, b/c with all the WH's being occupied by us, and we're bringing constant pressure from the air, to their base...it's easier on you to grab the flags, b/c they're under attack. Infantry...you have to know, understand, and execute this.

Accropolis Assault. All modes.

The middle is key initially. Whoever takes that plane, when you spawn in..make sure someone is in it with you, as you go to the middle...not fly around looking for weapons, not stopping at the outside zone near the base to capture it (people on ground can do that), and not dropping off someone at the enemy base to grab the flag. Once we have the middle...WHOEVER DIES...spawn from THE MIDDLE. We then need to focus and work on the zone between the MIDDLE and THEIR base. If we capture that zone, and keep someone their in a tank...and keep folks spawning their...along with air dominance...the match is over. They have access to two planes. Both of them need to be stolen...first priority from that point. Once that's accomplished..that's game.

The main thing I saw from last night is...we have a hard time listening. I know it may come off as me yelling on the mic...if you listen, and trust me...I promise you, we will succeed..but you have to be able to listen...not do what you want. I'm not, and will not steer you wrong. Outside of people breaking their role...I saw quite a few people didn't, and still don't understand maps and modes. It is up to you to ask questions, and take every clan oriented server seriously. B/c when you don't...and it comes time for battle...guess what....It shows. And that's what happened last night. IF you don't know what you're doing, or have the proper knowledge of the maps or modes...how am I going to have confidence in taking you to a battle?

We should have dominated that server from the begining to the end last night...that's the bottom line, esp since we out numbered them. They even told us that after the first match...(TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE) I'm not satisified with a win...I know we can be and do better than that. I want dominance.

Olsavike Village Grinder CTF- They didn't stand a chance, and loss 10-0. No ground game.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:18 am

So how many maps against them did we win?
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:21 am

Northern Bridge they tied, and was about to score the last one but time went out. They had like 6 or 7 people, while we had 10. Mad

Acropolis Assault we won 5-0 I believe.

Grinder we won 10-0.

They appear to be a CTF clan. Those are always suspect to me. There's quite a few of them out there. B.S. to me...if you're going to battle...know and be prepared in all modes.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:45 am

JayGood wrote:
Northern Bridge they tied, and was about to score the last one but time went out. They had like 6 or 7 people, while we had 10. Mad
~Goodz~

Hmmm..... scratch
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:13 pm

yeah muff it weren't pretty. nope weren't pretty at all.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:24 pm

LOL just read Jay's reply to PR's question just before muff's here and cannot help but to recall a time when you shied away from hero and collection.....in fact until recently cannot ever recall you throwing up those maps other than when they first came out.....nice to see how things change for the better though because your right we need to be proficient in all areas of a game if we are to compete at a higher level
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:07 am

Collection/Hero suck because no one knows how to play them... even people who've been playing forever can't seem to grasp an understanding of these modes.

Otherwise I like them both.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:37 am

tuffmuff wrote:
Collection/Hero suck because no one knows how to play them... even people who've been playing forever can't seem to grasp an understanding of these modes.

Otherwise I like them both.

Because of this...clans that struggle in your other typical standard modes...pick Hero and collection to have somewhat of a chance. Hero/Collection - Lame.

The basics is all we need to know...CTF,ZONEs, & TDM.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:55 am

It is rare that I make it through a hero or collection game without cussing and throwing fits....

one could argue however that I don't make it through many modes without doing this LOL....

I prefer good ole TDM, CTF and Zones personally... but a Hero match with a group of people who know how to play... is a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:05 am

Hero is a random mode and theres no real strategy but collection requires the most teamwork than any of the basic modes.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:07 am

I think there's certainly strategy to Hero. IMO. Get your ass over to the other base and kill people and if you're not the hero help the hero out... LOL
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:16 pm

hero points are well taken, and both pr and jay are correct.... pr's right about the team work of collection and jay's correct about lame clan's specializing in those modes because their weak elsewhere
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:20 pm

I, personally, like these two modes...Hero is like a "super" team death match, to me...and collection is fun if everyone plays unselfishly, which is pretty hard for some people...i guess, but like you guys all say--> its only fun if everyone is on the same level...in addition, (and this may be a noob statement) wouldn't we wanna DOMINATE every clan we battle in every aspect of the game?
HYiPE! Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:29 am

HYiPE! wrote:
I, personally, like these two modes...Hero is like a "super" team death match, to me...and collection is fun if everyone plays unselfishly, which is pretty hard for some people...i guess, but like you guys all say--> its only fun if everyone is on the same level...in addition, (and this may be a noob statement) wouldn't we wanna DOMINATE every clan we battle in every aspect of the game?
HYiPE!
Skaking pt.2

This is true...when the game dropped it had your standard modes, DM,TDM,CTF, & Zones. As of last summer...Hero and Collection came out. It seemed cool at first...but got rather boring quick, then when you had servers up and operating, people outside of the clan didn't trully know and understand this mode, along with the others. So it became more of a pain than a pleasure. When it comes to battles, for the most part...most clans don't list those two modes. Like at gamebattles.com, u have standard maps, then u have Hero Collection included, when selecting the types of matches. Majority of the people battle wise that are legit pick No Hero Collection. Even when we get myhawk requests or friendlies, and we ask the other team...what map/mode do they want to play...those modes never come up.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 pm

hero is the better of the two and with the right map can be alot of fun but i dont really play either very much....i like the basics better and i like apc and dont care for jetpacks so much....
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Fun flood tonight. Those Hwa guys at the end were jerks. They banned Gar for no reason and when I asked why he said cuz Gar was idle but Gar had just joined that room. So I told him he was being a jerk and he said "oh yeah lets GB" LOL I love how thats the answer to everything.

Awesome games though guys.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Lames...we'll friendly anytime. GB's are for lames.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 am

flood was fun tonight. had to get off cuz trab came home and i was playin in his room.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Wat happened to the FLOOD!?!? affraid
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 am

I was wondering that too. I think whatever Mvmt members are on should go ahead an do it. There usually at least 6 of us on. We don't need many to make an impact.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 pm

true that

if you are in a game and are getting clan stacked against than psn someone i try to but it seems like i am always playing with ppl from the clan anyway. if i am online i am always down to kill others. that and my wednesdays keep getting jacked up and i havent been able to get on much.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 pm

I've ben getting off to late...with the mandated OT. It's going to be like this for awhile...until things start picking back up in the economy. But I'll still be on for the most part. You guys go ahead and get it started any days I'm unable to get on. Represent, and strangle all shit talkers and non believers!

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 pm

and thats whats up mr. goods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Official Flood Wednesday Thread*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next