[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Official Flood Wednesday Thread*

Go down 
+11
hacknslash5
HYiPE!
aceventurea
trailside13
GenXGamer
garwar
bignasty-que
pranc2
hairycherries
tuffmuff
JayGood
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

*Official Flood Wednesday Thread* Empty
PostSubject: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Wednesday will now become our official server flood day. I'll lead the way by finding a server....prefably a server that can support quite a few players and or a clan server or a "So & So" vs All server. Members will then follow me in and will work on their respective roles. First one kicked/or banned...ownz!

Any servers we enter where all the clan is on one side aka clan stacking, I need all Mvmt all on the opposing side working their respective roles. If that clan is playing correctly in their server where it's random balanced, we will play accordingly...no switching

*Memo to any and all viewing this from other clans as a guest...if you clan stack, we will enter..and we will enter deep and strapped...along with making it unenjoyable. You better have enough man power. If you're going to set up a server...set it up right, and have your clan name vs ALL. And stop using "Clan tryouts" as a way of clan stacking...if you're going to do a tryout and really looking for true talent...it would probably work better for both parties if it was unranked...that way you'll know who really wants to be apart of what you have, and it doesn't come off as you clan stacking for points, to pad your stats.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Word. I guess Gar owned in that one server then. Since he was the only one that got kicked. LOL

NmE has been holding a NmEvsAll server... we should hit that if its available.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:24 am

What the hell is up with all the Clan Stacking appologist, that come in the room on our side?

Last night...the guy from /7, had the nerve to charge us up about flooding some clans server...saying "It wasn't needed...and it's too many of us."

Where was he at when I entered the room, and was the 2nd person on the other team, with some guy from DoD...while the other side had 7 members with 9 flag caps? This is a "Whoever Vs All" server isn't it? Either balance it, or set a limit on how many people you want in...but don't make excuses and have sympathy for these cowards. Do the shit right.

Take notice after he kept having something to say, and I told him..."How about you throw up a server.../7 Vs All and we come off in there?"....he suddenly caught laryngitis. STFU....twirp. Mad

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
hairycherries
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hairycherries

Post # : 78

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:50 am

that was some fun stuff last night boy got there clan all on one side and still kicking us out they no faith in there clan
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Yep...be careful what you ask for.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:44 pm

i was going to post a topic about this but cool i will get it out now. HaHa

i think that we should call it server stomping. i play alot of late nights on the weekends and sometimes i cant even get into a legit game cuz of ppl like what you are talking about jay. if anyone from the clan is in a game like this you should psn who ever is online for some clan support. i will come most of the time these guys arent that good anyway. i mean when it take 4 guys to kill me in the air and still take some of them with me they suck. i.e. me and genx follow each other around alot and we get into alot of good games together and against one another. even some time it is just me and genx with like 4 noobs against like 9 ppl. seen it to many times. NME and that /7 are some of the worst about it i dont know if i have ever play a equally match game with them. i say if they want to clan stack than we should do a little clan slapping with the baby powder............................
i know we do this sometimes but doing it more often will be better. i just kinda like when they shut off the server because they arent winning anymore or better is when they just kick you cause you keep getting the best of them.......
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:47 pm

"just give me half of that.
take the other half get yourself another pack and i will be back for that"

Come w/me...
Back to top Go down
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

Post # : 284

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:10 pm

NOT........
*Official Flood Wednesday Thread* DSC00079zanz
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:36 pm

I find myself in the same situatuion....fighting against the odds.. just remember every dog has its day..keep respawning, kdr doesnt mean anything. It is nice to see our clan stomping a mudhole in these statpadders kiester...we should have been doing this from the get go..but thats ok.. all good things come to those who wait.

standing

garwar
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:43 am

I like pranc's suggestion of "SERVER STOMPING" it fits the bill i think.......
"let slip the dogs of war"
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:14 am

It's that time again....be looking out for a message anytime after 7p today subj "Follow Me"

Remember...if it appears that clan stacking is prevalent...all Mvmt switch to my side, and assume your roles. naughty

If clan stacking is not going on, and appears random and balanced...let's have some fun. Cheers to ya

I will be looking for servers that are big enough to accomadate our following...I will be looking for "So and So" Vs All servers...Ranked Tryouts that appear to be masking for points.....and any other intriguing servers. rambo

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:52 am

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:54 am

TUFF MANNY CALLED YOU OLD IN THE CHAT!!

And I won't be on today so good luck guys
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:39 pm

ill be there
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:02 am

MAKE WAY!!!! MOVEMENT'S WARHAWK POLICE COMIN' THROUGH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:44 am

More like a NEW [strike]WORLD WARHAWK ORDER! I was in a server you guys flooded( or stomped ) last night. lmfao Headz were rolling everywhere!!! They had no choice but to sit back & let it happen.
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:52 pm

i like havein a designated day for this but i think also if a bunch of us are on and not doin anything specific we should get together and do it then to sometimes. this will double the effects of what were doin with this. if im on and its not wednesday and some of you want to flood anyway....im always down for this. just let me know.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:59 pm

It is my opinion that Jay should head any official floods. So as to deal with any trash talkers in the appropriate way. But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:04 pm

This isn't something that should be done daily or as many times as possible...you have to keep in mind, you also get a negative rep behind that...and I don't want that on The Mvmt. brand. It's one thing to follow other clan members into another server through your buddy or clan list...but organizing floods on a regular basis or often, could be a problem...esp with people getting caught up in the heat of the battle, and you can't keep an eye on everyone.

We already have a day designated for that...and we should just leave it at that...unless on a weekend day we get bored, and there's quite a few of us on.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

word
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:49 pm

JayGood wrote:
This isn't something that should be done daily or as many times as possible...you have to keep in mind, you also get a negative rep behind that...and I don't want that on The Mvmt. brand. It's one thing to follow other clan members into another server through your buddy or clan list...but organizing floods on a regular basis or often, could be a problem...esp with people getting caught up in the heat of the battle, and you can't keep an eye on everyone.

We already have a day designated for that...and we should just leave it at that...unless on a weekend day we get bored, and there's quite a few of us on.

~Goodz~

GOOD POINT
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:27 pm

I still like SERVER STOMPIN', that's just me though....
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:10 pm

jay is right and that is part of the reason that i dont talk when in other servers even when i do talk trash it is just like "man you guys should all be in a clan or something you are so good" and thats it i would rather the game play speak for itself. i just figured that i know we all get clan stacked against and if there is a group of ppl not evening the teams and still having problems with just me than a couple of clan members we could make these clan stackers have to work hard for their points. that is what is all about to me anyway.

the mvmt doesnt need a bad rep for anything i agree fully..
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:39 am

If we get enough folks on tonight...we'll be doing this. Be sure to stay in your roles. If a particular clan is all on one side...switch to the other side...Mvmt all on the same side.

I'll send out a Mvmt Flood chat...be sure to log in to that..so you'll know to follow me.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:03 pm

How'd the flood go tonight? Who got banned/kicked first??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official Flood Wednesday Thread*   *Official Flood Wednesday Thread* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Official Flood Wednesday Thread*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next