[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance Empty
PostSubject: Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance   Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 pm

This is one of the better updates so far....the flight mechanics and swarm missiles adjustments are definitely steps in the right directions....ie; faster hawks along with enhanced swarm missiles(swarms upon launch are immediate tracking and faster air flight) I think some of you have been waiting for this and hope to be seeing more of you in there....btw if I don't join in any of our servers it's only because the timing's bad and I'm not going to be on for very long....see you all out there
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance   Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 am

I got in a lil bit Tues...but haven't had a chance really to get back on. Would be nice if we could get the others that weren't in the private beta...up and running so we could get a server going.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance   Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:42 am

would like to get PR's opinion in here on the newer flight mechanics or any other pilots.....the air game's definitely alot better....
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance   Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Haven't played since the private beta but Im going to try it out and see whats up.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance   Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:16 pm

I played a game today and I gotta say I love the new flight mechanics. Everything is better it doesn't feel slow and sluggish its more crisp and fast paced like Warhawk. They sped up the time it takes a missile to hit its target which was way too slow before. Double tap R2 to boost is way better than holding it. Overall the flight mechanics are great now and Im happy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance   Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:45 pm

I actually flew for the first time last night continuously for a few rounds. Arcade is pretty much like Warhawk. I had fun...until they got pissed and it was 4 on 1. Lol They got it right. I just need to learn the weapons and the pickups.

-Goodz-
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance   Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:39 pm

JayGood wrote:
I actually flew for the first time last night continuously for a few rounds. Arcade is pretty much like Warhawk. I had fun...until they got pissed and it was 4 on 1. Lol They got it right. I just need to learn the weapons and the pickups.

-Goodz-

Same. I just wish they'd speed the missiles up a tad bit more.

Otherwise I'm excited about the release and hoping to take a few days off. I know I'm not around much but my work schedule is nuts. I'm sure I'll be more active when the game drops... the same ole maps get boring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance   Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:04 am

Yeah...I think that's the consensus. Most folks just aren't crunk about the same maps with two modes. I think Ima go ahead and purchase early so I can get the limited version with the free skins and what not. Also comes with map and co op dlc.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance   Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance Empty

Back to top Go down

Starhawk Update 1.2.2 is up as of today's maintenance
Page 1 of 1