[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE!   Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Quote :
Calling all beta testers! Starhawk update 1.1.1 just went live and it's a big one. Among the fixes and additions you'll now find in the beta are as follows:

•New hybrid Organic/Canned missile scrub system.
•Prepped engine for Classic Arcade Flight (currently disabled).
•New per-weapon reticules for Troop, Hawk & Razorback.
•Fixed voice drop-outs between games.
•Added Team Deathmatch Gameplay mode.
•Added control panel to Supply Bunker.
•Friend's games can now be joined via Uplink.
•Added LAG Switch protection.
•Fixed numerous bugs and crashes.
•Fixed bug that was resetting player level when quitting a game.
•Fixed JetPack CTF flight exploit.
•Fixed Announcement sorting.
•Fixed server-list scrolling bug.
•Fixed crash related to Air Mines.
•Added XMB display of Starhawk Game Status.
•Added functionality to send friends XMB messages from the Uplink.
•Fixed bug preventing Drop Pods from destroying Auto-Turrets on impact
•Added matchmaker now supports both CTF and TDM
•Integrated better protections for trying to join full games
•Fixed Missing Razorback 4x4 particle FX in Space Map
•Added load-bar display when BETA updates are being downloaded.
•Increased news ticker scroll speed in the Uplink
•Fix bug related to PSN icons not rendering properly in the Uplink

New Hybrid Missile Scrub:

Due to player feedback we have we have now developed new system for scrubing missiles in Starhawk. The goal of this system is to support *BOTH* the organic, free-from maneuvers from Warhawk and the easier "canned" dodges that were included in our first release of the Starhawk Private BETA. We are excited about this new system and we strongly feel that it will give players an accessible yet deep system that supports both newbie and hardcore players. Please know that this new system included with the 1.1.1 Update does not represent "final" tuning -- we are planning to release several updates next week to tune the new missile scrub system so please give us feedback!

Prepping for Classic Arcade Flight:

Also due to feedback from our community, we are in the process of re-enabling the Warhawk Classic Arcade flight mode. It is currently disabled in the flight options screen until we resolve a few more issues and perform a QA pass on it but we are diligently working on it and will deploy an update to the Starhawk Private BETA as soon as we "clear" the feature.

This is a HUGE update so be sure to let us know what you think here and in the official beta forum! Have a great weekend filled with plenty of beta goodness!
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE!   Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:31 pm

this last Update is HUGE......if you haven't played in a while in my most humblest of opinions you should get back in there and give it a go....the implemented LAG switch feature has so improved the servers and earpieces are dropping out alot less....they've become alot more reliable....reminds me of all the LAG issues inherent in wh, you know the one bad apple issue, it's coming along nicely and the developers are definitely listening....
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE!   Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:43 pm

i havent had any luck with the beta at all. I have only finished one game so far without being kicked out because of server issues.

Standing
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE!   Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:57 pm

I haven't been kicked out in a while its gotten a lot better since the beta first dropped.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE!   Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:46 pm

gar, there's no kick feature as of yet, is your PS3 freezing up? or are you unable to boot into the Beta? or.....are you able to join a lobby then get kicked? Just curious, other's are saying somewhat the same thing you are.....not sure what's being done about it, did you put that up in the sony forums about the beta?
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE!   Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:52 pm

The new update is AWESOME, we're moving closer and closer to the alpha. Yeah after some updated they're are kicking issues, 1.1.2 is out and it should alleviate some of those problems.
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE!   Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:58 pm

The updates fix alot of things up,and made it really good. We need a mvmt server up where is everyone? I don't care about the points its just fun . Here is a few things I figured out

-granade- throw are right on the money , throw at feet and they stick

killing mech-- two granades and one clip that should take care of them

Razorback 50 cal -- get a good driver and you can get alot of kills, 50 cal is very accurate and powerful and you can use your guns when riding shotgun

Razerback kill--you can run over people like no ones business

ctf-- build two walls around flag for sure or a maze it makes it pretty tuff for entry on the ground, jet pack are the biggest problem. if you camp a little you can take care of that problem. artillery bunker should go up quick , hawks and razor at home base. put up artillery bunks up as team moves forward, I think this is what lets you spawn in when you get the area not sure? put up turrets to protect bunker and team.

tdm-- No walls are needed, it is TDM move forward gun bunkers are a must , plus hawk and razor. lots of turrets to protect gun bunks kill kill kill. some times you need to use wall to block off a area or to have a stand off so not a total waste, just had a good standoff

hawks-- Don't have alot of time in hawk but it fly a 110% better . feel free to add!

mech-- don't have alot of time in. I feel that this is gone to be good for are pilots,they swop in and be mech then get out. they also can be a real force in numbers on ground and air. I don't think the hovering will be missed after awhile, on less arcade mode has hover?

please add to this everyone !!!!!! not sure if I 'm posting in the right spot

(mvmt)Bouwser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE!   Starhawk update 1.1.1 is LIVE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1