[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....

Go down 
+3
TonyAlmighty
Hells
GenXGamer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... Empty
PostSubject: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Starhawk is a fast-paced multiplayer third-person shooter, vehicle and flight combat game in development by Lightbox Interactive exclusively for the PlayStation 3. It is said to be released in North America on May 29, 2010. The game will feature a single-player campaign as well as an online multi-player mode. It is a sequel to Warhawk, released on the Playstation Network and Blu-Ray in 2007.

Ok, i tried finding this thread in the Game Zone, however couldn't find it so i figured i would post this cause it had a date of release on it, now the glass is a lil fuller pranc......
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:39 pm

I wonder how official that release date is. If it's an actual release date, that'll be awesome.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Good shit, Gen. Well if that date is real then they have to be making a huge announcement soon and they have to be far in development. But you always have to take Wikipedia with a big grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:33 am

Wikipedia is sooo wrong so often
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:30 am

Yeah i tried looking up other avenues for confirmation because i think wikipedia although informative is very much a forum driven affair, it's actually posted that if you have any info on the topic to please donate so i cannot find any official or unofficial source for their release date, was after all trying to be positive......
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:17 am

No, that's good shit man. That's all we have to go on for right now, because Jobe isn't leaking ANY info right now. Hopefully that wiki is accurate. study
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 pm

www.lightboxinteractive.com

Their website offers no details on any of the games they're developing but it does say this...

"We're currently engaged in a multi-year, multi-title partnership with Sony Computer Entertainment America developing games for the PlayStation family of platforms."

I like that developers who did such an awesome job on Warhawk are in partnership with Sony.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:59 pm

And now that were starting fresh, the good things we loved about WH should be expanded and the bad things fixed. Incognito stalled the growth of WH, because all they cared about was getting new customers and not keeping the ones they had happy. But with a clean slate and years of experience, I think Jobe and Lightbox Interactive willl make SH huge and Sony will be putting serious dough behind it as well.
Back to top Go down
harrycherries
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
harrycherries

Post # : 20

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Have any of you been to starhawkthegame.com and check the vids. i'm thinking that transforming plane is cool and droping buildings out of the sky is crazy.they had a playable demo at e3 this year should be comeing out in 2012
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm

harrycherries wrote:
Have any of you been to starhawkthegame.com and check the vids. i'm thinking that transforming plane is cool and droping buildings out of the sky is crazy.they had a playable demo at e3 this year should be comeing out in 2012

Shiiid...they're down there with you in ATX.

You oughta be on 7th testing the mamajamma and making sure they get it right!

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

Post # : 260

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

Post # : 260

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....   STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA..... Empty

Back to top Go down

STARHAWK, WIKIPEDIA.....
Page 1 of 1