[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?

Go down 
+5
TonyAlmighty
beachy437
GeneraLee27
Hells
tuffmuff
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? Empty
PostSubject: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Which of these games, if any, are all of you getting? I'm trying to get a feel for which I'll be getting. I'm torn between the two and would rather purchase the one that we'll play together the most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:49 am

Count me out of both. FPS games are all the same...and I've heard the people playing the beta of MAG that it's really cheesy.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:37 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^Sour Puss

I will be getting both.
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

Post # : 64

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:24 am

my roomate is getting cod 2 so you might see me on there ever so often........ but im a noob to cod Smile
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:24 pm

I'll be new to COD also. I've never played a single game of it online.

I'm leaning towards both.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:40 am

Starhawk...
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:10 am

Starwhat??? I will believe it when I see it. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 pm

You might see it at the end of next year if we're lucky. I just hope it isn't more FPS garbage.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:49 pm

If they do Starhawk in FPS I'll be pissed. Not that I really mind FPS...but they need to stay somewhat true to Warhawk.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Man, I tried to run on multiplayer FPS' and give them a chance, and it just doesn't do it for me. I had K2 (GREAT campaign though) and R2 and they were kinda boring. So I'm gonna have to go back to my anti-MP FPS attitude like I had before.
^
Hells is right, Starhawk SHOULD be out next year, in the meantime, Lost Planet 2, Uncharted 2 and any other great TPS will have to suffice among all the other great games '10 that'll keep me occupied (FF XIII anyone?).
^
Developers are really missing the boat with curr-gen shooters, everyone is trying to make the next Halo (sales-wise they are, cause Halo is severely overrated). They're neglecting good, old-fashioned third-person shooters man. There's no reason that WH and Socom are our only choices, MAG COULD'VE been the next WH.
^
IF THEY TURN STARHAWK INTO A FPS, I'LL SACRIFICE ONE OF OUR YOUNGINS TO THE GODS!!!
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Send tito. And did you not look at the post on MW2
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 pm

I saw MW post, what of it boy?!
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:50 pm

There is going to be a third person option on multiplayer
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:51 pm

LMAO Tito would make a great sacrifice.

MW2 looks to be a great multi-player. We'll see though. I got the MAG beta this afternoon so I'll give my report whenever I get the chance to play it.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:32 am

Lil options and shit don't interest me, I need a fully-fledged TPS, not an option on a FPS, bwai! But I'll read Muff's reconnaissance report once it's completed before I make any decisions. So like the lady said, WE'LL SEE!
^
By the looks of things, Tito may have to be offered to the Gods if SH is f**ked up...
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:20 am

I got it downloaded last night so I'll play it sometime today. Lee it only took my system like 10 minutes to DL. There must be something wrong with your internet.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Played the MAG beta today and honestly, this game sucks. Even though it may just be a beta, it has horrible graphics and movements, way too much intricacy and a bad interface(menus, options, etc...). This game/beta gets 2/10 from me. No
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 pm

LOL dang. Seems to be the consensus that the game is terrible. I won't be able to play it til this weekend. I will be cancelling my pre-order however if I concur and I probably will.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:51 am

MW2 looks better
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:16 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:40 pm

So this "sour pus" was right about MAG? LOL MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? _smack_
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:56 pm

someone told me that mag was good but you can get screwed if you get a bad leader.

MW2 idk dont think so........

ill wait for starhawk or the dreams of starhawk...
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:57 pm

I think so Hells
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:24 pm

You got a lucky guess on MAG; congratulations great Well Done No. MW2 is going to be a good game and I'm going to be playing it. I don't care if you guys get it or not. Keep playing Warhawk; it's dead, the people are egotistical asses and we don't even play as a clan anymore. The only way I had fun before I stopped playing was making mess around servers which nobody really wanted to do in the first place. It's boring and tedious. Anyways, I'll be enjoying myself with or without the clans company.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:38 pm

The people that still consider themselves to be a part of the clan, still play together as a clan in Warhawk. Complaining like a little kid because not the whole clan likes what you like gets you nowhere. Enjoy MW2 for its couple of weeks of popularity just like Killzone 2 had. MW2 will be just another FPS game no matter how pretty the graphics are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next