[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty : World At War

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LTMoney21
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
LTMoney21

Post # : 88

Call of Duty : World At War Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty : World At War   Call of Duty : World At War EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:45 pm

Game pretty much the same. alot more action, gorey. its cool when you do headshot there head fly off. Mutliplayer is awsome you can also do co-op story online too. This year they have Nazi Zomie game. your in a shelter and you or others friend or online defend against the zombie prety cool sub game

Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty : World At War   Call of Duty : World At War EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:04 pm

I was looking at this and it seems cool. Even though its fps.
Back to top Go down
NAMAKAN
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~
NAMAKAN

Post # : 16

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty : World At War   Call of Duty : World At War EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:40 pm

I just bought it today for NAMAKAN Jr. for x-box 360. If I had bought it for ps3 he would always be on and I would get no chance to play Warhawk!
He is a general on COD4 on ps3 and a Major on the xbox. I don't play it that often. It is more realistic than warhawk with all the hiding places and quick deaths, but I prefer the non stop action of Warhawk. If any of you have a 360 send a friend invite to NAMAKAN and he or I will respond. Hopefully this new game will not weaken warhawk. I think some of the younger players will disappear but the hardcore players will stay.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty : World At War   Call of Duty : World At War EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:29 am

I got this game for christmas but I haven't really played it much. I've played like the first level co-op with my brother and it's pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
jujunewacc
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
jujunewacc

Post # : 79
Status : CHILLEN IN VA WITH DAH BADDEST MODELS..WHILE SIPPEN ON UNBRELLA DRINKS

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty : World At War   Call of Duty : World At War EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:23 pm

yea its fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty : World At War   Call of Duty : World At War Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty : World At War
Page 1 of 1