[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movement on Facebook

Go down 
+5
GenXGamer
beachy437
JayGood
tuffmuff
TonyAlmighty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

The Movement on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 am

I started a Facebook group for the people who have a page. farao

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10150101686625153
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Cool I joined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm

I'm in...the rest of you scoundrels need to get with the program if you're on FB.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

Post # : 64

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:11 am

well damn i have myspace umm i might look into fb seems like more people have that then the other
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Facebook > Myspace - IMO
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Facebook is geared more towards adults. Finding people you haven't seen in years...co workers, ex class mattes, child hood friends etc. It's not that many kids as myspace, but it's a totally different network. Myspace initially was set up for music artist and networking...it got commercial and lost it's meaning. I was leary initially to join facebook, until I actually saw through Nasty that it wasn't alright, then my fiancee joined, and I gave in.

There's alot of celebrities on FB with personal pages, and fan pages that get on daily. Faizon Love's is one of my favorite...dude is a nut. Then there's some with pages and they hardly ever get on. Or have pr people to post for them...you can tell cause it's always promo stuff.

I like how you can do searches for folks you went to school with and or college. It's tight.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:42 am

hey, some of us haven't grown up yet ok? don't pick on beachy i don't have a facebook either, and yes, i've been living in a cave, Excelsior!!!
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:05 am

I don't use either I'm not hip D: Well.. I do have a mespace but rarely get on it. And the only reason I did was because my friends kept asking me so I got it to get them to shhh
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 am

LOL i dont want to grow up .. ive deleted my myspace a few times for several different reasons. i have just recently made a facebook page (alot of my friends have that and family as well) but i dont know how to work it im going to try again this weekend. im sure its not that hard i was just in a hurry.. oh and thanks gen for taking up for me Smile
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:12 am

not only that girl but my space was fun too don't forget you remade it a few times i guess you must've liked it.....yeah i gotta make a facebook here maybe this weekend see ya'll this weekend and i forgot to say earlier Beachy, might as well make a facebook profile and get on, it's not like you're being distracted with all that warhawk and whatnot from PS3 interfering with anything for a while now, how many weeks til it gets back from Tehas???
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:10 am

lol i have no idea what im doing really.. umm there sending me the box now but im rethinking getting a refurb one i think i might go get a new one this weekend.. probably be a smarter idea and well worth it in the long run
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:36 am

yeah i mean the only thing Tehas/PS3 support is good for is getting stuck games outta the older models, now if you get it back and it's backwards compatible they are still holding alot of value because of this backwards capabilities so just trade in your old one and use the money you get from that as down payment for your new one, but first call your local game stop and see what they are offering for the older models, cause they are more expensive than the newer ones. if's worth your while, ie trade it in for about the same money you spent on the repairs or void the repairs if it's not worth it but one of my friends down here fell upon hard times and sold his for 230. or around there but that was a few months ago just after if it first came out about them not making anymore backwards compatible PS3's anymore....something worth checking out if your interested that is...
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 am

i ended up getting a new one a slim this time. i stil have my old one and i might get it fixed one day.... im back!!! im soo happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Welcome back...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:52 am

yeah no kidding welcome back and glad to see you came to your senses cause all you would have gotten back was someone else's poorly maintained barely repaired PS3, wise decision....
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:36 am

dont care to much for fb but i joined
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:08 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:31 pm

ok ok i may get one today who know's????
Back to top Go down
WickedSon07
Civilian
WickedSon07

Post # : 54

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Oh wow you guys got your own facebook??? Niiiiceeeeeeee. Yes, yes I know it has been ages since I last came here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Yes ages! How've you been?
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 pm

sup wicked long time no see how the hell ya been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Facebook   The Movement on Facebook Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movement on Facebook
Page 1 of 1