[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Week 14

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:28 pm

So the Texans beat Green Bay... yeah!!! The Giants lost.... yeah!!!!

but WTF happened to the Cowboys???? Evil or Very Mad WTF happened to Romo???? I'm so pissed about this game.... Twisted Evil THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE LOST.... Evil or Very Mad and they blew it and I'm mad about it....

Anyway.... that's my rant.

Hope everyone has a good week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:37 am

i hate to say this being a cowboys fan and all but they are not closers. i may start calling ROMO MARINO until he wins dallas a superbowl. jk
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:23 am

Yeah we caught a lil shiner, but it's nothing. McNabb is playing for his job at this point and showing his ass.

Damn the 'Bwais lost, Good and I are SOOO disappointed!!! GO COWBWAI'S!! Laughing
TEXUNS WON! TEXUNS WON!! cheers
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:13 am

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Yeah we caught a lil shiner, but it's nothing. McNabb is playing for his job at this point and showing his ass.

Damn the 'Bwais lost, Good and I are SOOO disappointed!!! GO COWBWAI'S!! Laughing
TEXUNS WON! TEXUNS WON!! cheers

Not so fast my friend. Let's not forget the "Empire State." Yesterday was a dark day for the Empire State. Let the curse of Pexiglass begin. Laughing The Jets made the 9ers year...lmao Stay away from B-Dub, Almighty. lmao

McNabb is not playing for his job...He's gone regardless. He's accounting for 10 Million on the books next year. Philly can't afford to pay that. That's a lame excuse for the so called "baddest team in the world." They got whooped staight up...on the ground and in the air, and on defense. Coughlin even told you that...don't make excuses.

As for the Cows...same ole same ole....gift wrapping presents for the other team. Gotta learn to finish...which goes back to the culture of the team. The Defense looked good though, with the exception of a couple of big plays. And yes..for my picks...I picked Pitt this past week.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:58 pm

I acknowledged it, we got caught out there so enjoy your little treat for now. And watch your mouth about curses and such, blasphemous talk will get you left! Evil or Very Mad

I meant McNabb was playing to show other teams he's still got it, it's a forgone conclusion that he's done in Philly.

Yeah, the 'Bwai's D was looking pretty good. We got the next couple of games to make our playoff push! GO DALLAS!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:28 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
I acknowledged it, we got caught out there so enjoy your little treat for now. And watch your mouth about curses and such, blasphemous talk will get you left! Evil or Very Mad

My treat will come when the Giants are sent home for the rest of the year. Wink

I meant McNabb was playing to show other teams he's still got it, it's a forgone conclusion that he's done in Philly.

Yeah, the 'Bwai's D was looking pretty good. We got the next couple of games to make our playoff push! GO DALLAS!!! Laughing

Don't try to defuse the short comings of BOTH of your your squads with Dallas' game...You need to be concerened about "Broadway Brett" which I'm still not sold on him nor the Jets...and they proved what I've been saying ALL season, yesterday. What a joke. And tell Lavernius Coles good job on throwing Favre under the bus...Gotta love those Diva receivers...ole Owens & Plax aren't the only idiots out there. cyclops

As for the Giants...be prepared for a hostile environment, and lock the doors to the locker room, so the media won't keep those guys distracted again with Burress & Pierce's actions for the game this week.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Like I always say Good, it's OUR league until someone can come up in New York and take the Lombardi from us. We'll find out if anyone is up to the task, you may be waiting till '10 for your treat...

NFL Week 14 Rattlesnake
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:33 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Like I always say Good, it's OUR league until someone can come up in New York and take the Lombardi from us. We'll find out if anyone is up to the task, you may be waiting till '10 for your treat...

NFL Week 14 Rattlesnake

Smh....Casual fan talk.

*News Break* This just in: "Giants get DOMINATED by Eagles."

It's no secret in order to be successful in post season play...you need to be playing good ball in December. Getting dominated by a desperate Eagles team is not exactly how you want to start off the month Almighty. If you think this week the media up there is going to have there way with the Giants...wait until next week. They drop 2 in a row...go ahead and contact Scott Derrickson and Keanu Reeves, because it's gone be The Day The Earth Stood Still.

I got pies in the oven Almighty...Humble pies. Getcha appetite ready...you're about to face another desperate team that may just want it a little bit more than the Big Bad Giants. The Giants story kinda reminds me of the Patriots last year....Big Time Favorite, "Juggernaut" of a squad...impressive body of work during the regular season...but when they got to post season play...they were surprised to find a fish bone in their throat. ~Remember...all this means nothing if you don't win the whole thing....Champ ~

Hmmm...and for some odd reason, with the opening lines for this week...it has the Cows as the favorite over the "World Beaters." Probably b/c this time, unlike last..the Giants will be facing a different team personnel wise than they did weeks ago.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:47 pm

NFL Week 14 Big_cup_of
Until ya'll show me something, all this is just cute chit chat Good. Maybe we outta start calling you Jay Mediocre, it fits your squad better. Now when ya'll show me something, I'll stop breaking your balls and you can have your title of "Good" back. Don't worry about what the champs are doing my dude, ya'll aren't at the big boy table yet...
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:12 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
NFL Week 14 Big_cup_of
Until ya'll show me something, all this is just cute chit chat Good. Maybe we outta start calling you Jay Mediocre, it fits your squad better. Now when ya'll show me something, I'll stop breaking your balls and you can have your title of "Good" back. Don't worry about what the champs are doing my dude, ya'll aren't at the big boy table yet...

If you understood the game...you would understand where I'm coming from. Being that you're just a homer and a casual fan, I understand you being blind to the fact. This is the same man that doesn't want to live in the past when I mention the Cows legacy, but can't keep his mind off what happened 9 months ago...the past. It's cool though...you're gone see what I'm talking about here shortly. Folks that know me, know I've already stated I didnt see the Cows making the playoffs due to The Culture of the team. That's what Homers are unable to do. The Cows are mediocre...I can agree with you on that, until proven other wise. Just as the Giants have been exploited as being a front runner yesterday. Lol @ breaking my balls...Casual fans can't break the balls of students of the game, Almighty.

At the end of the day...The Mighty G-Men will be at home...right with the Cows when it's all said and done. And when that happens...Please believe you're going to already get a big bowl of "I told ya so..."...Then you will see what I'm saying and why I said it.

As I said earlier....le the "The Curse of Plexiglass..." continue.

This will come back to haunt the Giants in more than they think...ask Dominique "I can't catch" Hickson and She-li Manning from yesterday. Yep the Giants looked real focused and dominant yesterday.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:45 pm

You and I both know there's no curse Goodburger. I'd rather Plax be with the team, but that's how life be sometimes. THIS IS NOO YOIK!!! We face adversity everyday up north man, if you can make it here, you can make in anywhere!

You think THE ALMIGHTY ONE is supposed to be scared because your baking your little pies down there?! LMAO!!!! Aye, while your in the kitchen fry up some of that muskrat and throw some of them damn biscuits with theM beans too, man! WE'RE HUNGRY!!!

NFL Week 14 Featurelarge-6
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Panthers vs Bucs for the conference
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:51 pm

The Bucs got that lad.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:52 pm

we'll see
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:57 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
You and I both know there's no curse Goodburger. I'd rather Plax be with the team, but that's how life be sometimes. THIS IS NOO YOIK!!! We face adversity everyday up north man, if you can make it here, you can make in anywhere!

Absolutely.... no comment at all on that one. silent silent silent

NFL Week 14 Rove_arrested

Get him outta here!!

On that note...I'm through, and we'll revisit all this once my prophecy comes true, "Almighty."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:59 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
The Bucs got that lad.

And you know this how?....

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:11 pm

Yeah I wouldn't reply to that comment and say the wrong shit and have them goons at your ranch, knocking at your door!!

Yessir, may the best team win, "mang".

NFL Week 14 Chingo_bling_on_fire
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:17 pm

That's just my pick "Good", oh I forgot, your the sports guru around here. I forgot to ask permission for to post my pick sir, allow me to apologize.

NFL Week 14 Chrisberman
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:32 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Yeah I wouldn't reply to that comment and say the wrong shit and have them goons at your ranch, knocking at your door!!

Yessir, may the best team win, "mang".

Ummm Hmm...and they'll be running right back up north just as they did in the past...historically speaking...guess it was too hot in the kitchen for em down here...in tha "Good Ole South". But hey... yall handle and face adversity everyday up there and as you say, "If u can make it up there you can make it anywhere".... scratch

TonyAlmighty wrote:
That's just my pick "Good", oh I forgot, your the sports guru around here. I forgot to ask permission for to post my pick sir, allow me to apologize.

Now that you've come to your senses, get up from your knees and answer the question. Again...you know this how?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Well sir, I didn’t say I knew that for sure, just looking at both teams top to bottom and I think the Bucs overall are the better team. I'm sorry for upsetting your sir...

...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, YOUR TALKING TO THE ALMIGHTY ONE MY DUDE!! THE BUCS GONNA WIN, CAUSE I SAID THE BUCS ARE GONNA WIN! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PRETTY TONY SAID SO!!!

You ain't no sports guru around here man no more than me or anyone else!! I watch the games and look at the stats just like you do my dude. You know a little about football cause you played, I'll give you that. Aight I played baseball and you don't see me walking around here like Reggie fucking Jackson. So let’s stop playing the pissing contest and let them boys settle it on the field. Shit, unless you wanna pick up the rock and head out on the field or in the ring and me and you can settle it! Naw, oh okay I hear that.

Don't get too cute with them comments my southern potna, remember that the Union won my dude.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:14 pm

I too played baseball Almighty...excelled at it also, I might add. Laughing

You're right though...I'm not a sports guru...I'm a Sports God!!

Unlike you...I don't read stats, I watch the damn games! Stats are misleading...like looking at the final score of the Eagles/Giants game and thinking it was close, or looking at the box score for the Steelers/Cows game opposed to watching the game.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Quote :
I watch the games

You have selective hearing and vision Good...
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:26 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Quote :
I watch the games

You have selective hearing and vision Good...

Yep...and Plexiglass Burress is contimplating pleading Not Guilty, too. Meaning a funky pair of lips will say anything.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:55 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:

...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, YOUR TALKING TO THE ALMIGHTY ONE MY DUDE!! THE BUCS GONNA WIN, CAUSE I SAID THE BUCS ARE GONNA WIN! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PRETTY TONY SAID SO!!!

Just want to comment that I literally started laughing out loud during the BOLD YELLOW part... only because it looked like you kinda loss your cool and went a little bipolar crazy. U alright over there Almighty???
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:08 pm

Now Muffybaby, you know better, I'm the coolest mofo to ever pick up a controller. I'm just playing with Lil Goody over here, the lad likes to argue. He has his southern pride and thinks I'ma let up, but he forgets I have Yankee pride and we NEVER back down.

I just had to put him in his place, which is a mortal, how dare he suggest being a "Sports God" and talking "blasphemy" to ME of all people. The poor bastard is confused, if he were a real man, he'd hop on that SF or Soul Calibur and defend himself, but we know how that goes. He tries his best though… Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFL Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 14   NFL Week 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Week 14
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next