[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Week 12

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

NFL Week 12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 12   NFL Week 12 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:40 pm

The funny thing Good is that I said ALL THIS ALREADY. I JUSt said it was stupid and I said New York is disappointed in him. I'm not condoning it, I'm just saying it is what it is, all you did was talk back and elaborate on what I previously said. I appreciate the effort, but don't get too cute over there and upset me Evil or Very Mad

NOW, this will NOT stop the G-Men from destiny Good, were still gonna get to where were going with or without Plax. I prefer with him, but that's for the District Attorney and Roger Goodell to decide.

And yeah I talk reckless and break balls, that'st just me, Tony is a flosser. Staying “humble” or holding onto faded memories won't get Texas back to the Big Dance, my dude. But hey, if you don’t like the swag, you can always TRY to stop it…

NFL Week 12 - Page 2 Puff_daddy_commercial_times_square
"CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP, NY, OH-NINE LETS GO!!!"
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 12   NFL Week 12 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:53 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
The funny thing Good is that I said ALL THIS ALREADY. I said it was stupid and I said New York is disappointed in him. I'm not condoning it, I'm just saying it is what it is, all you did was elaborate on what I previously said. I appreciate the effort though. Evil or Very Mad

NOW, this will NOT stop the G-Men from destiny Good, were still gonna get to where were going with or without Plax. I prefer with him, but that's for the District Attorney and Roger Goodell to decide.

And yeah I talk reckless and break balls, that'st just me, Tony is a flosser. Staying “humble” or holding onto faded memories won't get Texas to the Big Dance, my dude. But hey, if you don’t like the swag, you can always TRY to stop it…

No, Sir...you acknowledged the obvious ignorance of one Plexiglass Burress. I elaborated, and asked serious detailed questions YOU failed to answer or bring up.

Another question of "importance":

Quote :
They didn't report it as a gunshot either...and most importantly, which Cowfans are interested in...Mr. Antonio Pierce. Did he or did he not take the firearm of a crime across state lines?

Yes you may can succeed with out Burress...But I don't know without the Captain of the D.

The nightclub...also painted over the blood stains. That sounds like conspiracy to me???

Your mayor....Mayor Bloomberg said it best...."This is an outrage!!"

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 12   NFL Week 12 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:11 pm

I know all the details of the case Good, what's been released so far. Bloomberg is an opportunist and is going for an unprecedented third term (which I personally don’t agree with). He's trying to play tough guy with the media, but he's a politician, so such is expected. Still, he's a cocksucker for opening his mouth without ALL the details being sorted out.

There's no need to go into detail, Plax And Pierce fucked up ,one dude was sloppy while holding the glock and his man tried to hold him down and help him cover it up. Both will be judged accordingly.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 12   NFL Week 12 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:06 am

lol can anyone tell me just how the steelers are doing in all of this... am a big fan and have always been but really haven't been watching at all this season....if i don't get in on the first few weeks i generally fall by the wayside....that and the give me a win super bowl with all the bullshit plays and still wind up winning has left a bad taste in my mouth for the sport as a whole.... so if anyone could tell me how they are doing this year i would be greatly appreciative
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 12   NFL Week 12 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:14 am

I'm not sure how they're doing actually... but I know they're going to lose this week Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 12   NFL Week 12 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:17 pm

GenXGamer wrote:
lol can anyone tell me just how the steelers are doing in all of this... am a big fan and have always been but really haven't been watching at all this season....if i don't get in on the first few weeks i generally fall by the wayside....that and the give me a win super bowl with all the bullshit plays and still wind up winning has left a bad taste in my mouth for the sport as a whole.... so if anyone could tell me how they are doing this year i would be greatly appreciative

The Steelers are doing pretty good this year. They struggle at times on offense b/c their offensive line has currently one original starter, which effects pass protection, and would be holes for Willie Parker if he had his original starting Offensive line. Parker and Ben R, are both playing hurt also.

The Defense is leading the league in overall defense. They lead the league in sacks, and are #1 in stopping the run. Physical club...and are playing the epitomee of old shcool football right now.....Running the ball, and physical and aggressive defense.

You can catch them this Sunday playing Dallas on CBS at 2:15p(PST)...unless it's moved to the Sunday night game, which is a possibility.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 12   NFL Week 12 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:45 pm

I'm happy for Tomlin, a young black coach getting it done. You lads ready for the Steel Curtain there Goodburger???

NFL Week 12 - Page 2 Lambert
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 12   NFL Week 12 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:32 pm

thanks alot goodz am greatly appreciative for the info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 12   NFL Week 12 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Week 12
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2