[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation Home

Go down 
+2
tuffmuff
TonyAlmighty
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Home right now is a "working beta" just like Gmail. Meaning this IS Home as it will be released with the open beta (coming soon). It will be constantly updated on a regular basis unlike the Firmwars updates which are every couple of months and soon will be quarterly. 100k invites were sent Friday and another 200k will go out this week.

Last edited by TonyAlmighty on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 pm

I want my invite damn it..... Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:36 pm

tuffmuff wrote:
I want my invite damn it..... Mad

LOL me 2.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:39 pm

beta is not that great
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 4:09 pm

The rumors are that there will be random weather, and a money system. You earn money from collecting trophies and it will be retroactive (thank God). Right now there is a censor on cursing, but will be taken off in the full beta (good shit, LOL). Hopefully this isnt true for the punks like Leezy, but open beta may be 18+ only initially.

Since Good may not have enough crow on his plate for Thanksgiving, take this with a grain of salt until it's confirmed. Laughing

Now what is a definite is that the Open Beta will drop by the end of the year, I'm hearing either December 15th or 30th.

PlayStation Home Thumbs_up
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 am

The mall opens up today, so you guys can go shopping now, LOL.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:21 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
The mall opens up today, so you guys can go shopping now, LOL.

Finally...but how are you purchasing things, monitarily or through a credit system?

Any info given on products for sale? Guess it won't be until this evening when the store updates.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:29 pm

They're gonna be free for you guys to grab so I'd fill those bags up if I were you. Once the open beta drops they're gonna cost but will still be "cheap". But there's going to be some free content on the regular.

PlayStation Home Oceans_Eleven01
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:11 pm

I still didn't get my hand written, velvet wrapped, model delivered invite, which shows Sony is a little sloppy because I'm one of the best gamers in the world. Evil or Very Mad

It's a little rough around the edges now, it's gonna be updated and tweaked with constantly. Think about PSN, the XMB and brower last year and look how far it's come to today, Home is gonna be very hot soon enough. How's the clubhouse looking?

PlayStation Home 1991110
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:15 pm

I've just added furniture to it...and sent out invites.

Not much you can do without the add on limitations.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:59 pm

For those of you with Home..there's freebies in the mall from clothing, to real estate, to furniture. IT's only rfor a limited time though. When it goes live...I think it will cost.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:00 pm

(clears throat)

Quote :
They're gonna be free for you guys to grab so I'd fill those bags up if I were you. Once the open beta drops they're gonna cost but will still be "cheap". But there's going to be some free content on the regular.

PlayStation Home 000SNC_Alan_Ford_005
What did I tell you about thinking on your own???
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:07 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
(clears throat)

Quote :

- Says the man that's "Homeless".

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:36 pm

That’s immaterial, if you wanna know what's what and who's who, you come see Tony.

PlayStation Home Fa_jefespelicula_gordon
"The most valuable commodity I know of, is information..."
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 am

PlayStation Home 14453733-14453735-large
We MAY have the open-beta within 10 days. This isn't an Almighty Guarantee™ YET, so let that breathe until we have further info.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:12 pm

PlayStation Home Killzonehomecostum

If you preorder with Amazon, you will receive Home costume pieces for your head, torso, legs, hands and feet; you can customize your Home avatar to look like an ISA Soldier, a Helghast Assault Trooper, or something in between.

There's been a few updates, but I havent posted them. Nothing major recently, I haven't been on Home much at all, I'm waiting for the next MAJOR update.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 am

Ditto nothing more than virtual world...mostly promotes lithargy. too much atrophy for me to enjoy
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 am

You make it seem like it's the end of the world Gamer. Laughing Right now it's in it's infancy and it'll get more intuitive as time goes along.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:59 am

PlayStation Home 3176836285_30313d8a69

There's an update today featuring Redbull Island, which will have a plane amusement ride. Also there will be more furniture and clothing options, though, Ligne Roset and Diesel (crack) will both be receiving their own unique storefronts in the Home Mall.

For you guys who don't like actually PAYING for stuff, SCEA is adding in two additional shirts themed in the favor of Resident Evil: Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Have they said anything on the electronic appliances yet?

TV's...Stereo's, we can start sharing and playing our media files stored on the HD?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Naw, not yet, but all that stuff coming. I'mma hop back on and check out the island.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Maybe the Sony Gods were listening...

EA Announces EA Sports Complex for PlayStation Home: cheers

PlayStation Home 3179496381_fe60ec94cc
Quote :
EA and Sony have been hard at work to create a space that both casual and hardcore gamers will enjoy, allowing Home users to play exclusive new EA Sports multiplayer games, meet EA Sports fans, check leaderboards and watch EA Sports trailers. And better yet, EA is currently working with Sony with further PlayStation Home support, with announcements coming in the future.

For now, take a look at the EA Sports Complex trailer to whet your appetite, and stay tuned for more CES coverage today and throughout the week.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:57 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Maybe the Sony Gods were listening...

EA Announces EA Sports Complex for PlayStation Home: cheers

PlayStation Home 3179496381_fe60ec94cc
Quote :
EA and Sony have been hard at work to create a space that both casual and hardcore gamers will enjoy, allowing Home users to play exclusive new EA Sports multiplayer games, meet EA Sports fans, check leaderboards and watch EA Sports trailers. And better yet, EA is currently working with Sony with further PlayStation Home support, with announcements coming in the future.

For now, take a look at the EA Sports Complex trailer to whet your appetite, and stay tuned for more CES coverage today and throughout the week.

Shocked

Good stuff. I can't believe Incog couldnt have done this. They don't even mention the WH space anymore. Maybe when the next project drops I guess.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:47 am

I logged on last night...with no problems as before hand.

Went to Red Bull park..it was packed. A bit confusing at first b/c everyone's just standing around...but you go to the gate infornt of the planes, and eventually you will see "Red Bull Racing"...and you press x. It's like a a lil cessna that you fly. Pretty fun...you have to go through these targets at a good speed, or the game stops and becomes available for somoeone else. I believe you can win something from it..clothing or something.

Made a stop by the mall also. No New properties to purchase, but did make it by the new store fronts. Diesel, has a large variety of clothes...they are all $1.99

Ligne Roset has nothing but contemporary furniture...all priced at 1.99 also.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next