[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...

Go down 
+2
tuffmuff
JayGood
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... Empty
PostSubject: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:50 pm

The camera within Home is much better than I thought. It's WAY better than the one in LBP. You can take Pics in third person of yourself...or 1st Person of other things/people.

Here are some random photos I popped...

Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... Home3
Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... Home4
Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... Home5
Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... Home6
Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... Home7
Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... Home8
Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... Home9

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:18 am

those are really cool Jay... i may have to get on home and goof around a little
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:44 pm

OMG....that's what you've been doing on home so much here recently? new there was a reason and how much that camera cost???? It's been forever and a day since i've been in home....
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:51 pm

i thought he was looking for a girlfriend....
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:32 pm

GenXGamer wrote:
OMG....that's what you've been doing on home so much here recently? new there was a reason and how much that camera cost???? It's been forever and a day since i've been in home....

It's free....it's in inventory where the bubble machine is. Yeah...they make updates clothes wise and unlockables weekly...sometimes it's for a limited time. Then they have different events daily. It's a way they try to stay active on Home, and increase the notoriety. It's better than what it use to be, but as all working betas, has a long way to go.

Also you get exclusive stuff for certain games that you have or demos you download...which I think is pretty neat, b/c everyone won't have access to that unless they have a particular game or demo.

tuffmuff wrote:
i thought he was looking for a girlfriend....
Lol...negative. Already got that dept. taken care of...she's in the frame of the last pic.

Lot of times, I'm either tripping out at the club, or playing different mini games to unlock stuff. Then I have folks on my friendslist of PSN, from Home.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:35 pm

LOL I'm just giving you a hard time.

Do you play chess? I've been wanting to get on there and check it out.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 pm

lol...I know.

It's always occupied...and I don't know how to play in real life. Always wanted to learn though.

The Saucer Pop is fun in the middle of Central plaza...when it's not occupied. See that's one thing they have to work on...like the Turkey Chase the first couple of days, you had to wait in line like 5 to 10 mins, to get a turn. Saucer pop is liker that at times also.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Damn Jay Muff's cold. Heck even i saw your actual pic in there and was wondering what a babe Jay's got with him then i wondered what she see's in you.... j/k you two make a beautiful couple..... so is this serious or do i have a chance??? Wink
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:05 pm

GenXGamer wrote:
Damn Jay Muff's cold. Heck even i saw your actual pic in there and was wondering what a babe Jay's got with him then i wondered what she see's in you.... j/k you two make a beautiful couple..... so is this serious or do i have a chance??? Wink

lmao....serious. "High School Sweetheart"

~Goodz~[i]
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:48 am

guess junior or grade school's more serious eh? right on bro. met mine while she was still in HS. tee hee
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:28 am

How'd you get the pics from the PS3 into photobucket, Jay? I keep trying but the "upload" button wont work.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Did that other option ever work for you Hells?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:48 am

Yeah it did actually. I got my yahoo email to work after a few tries. Thanks for the tip man.

Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... PSHomepic
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 pm

LMAO ...aight...I see ya.

Is that tile on the floor...did u add that?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 pm

LOL nah man. That's beachy's place. I think it's regular carpet.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:54 am

Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... Muff10

I'm fixing up my penthouse. Might have to have a party soon.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:59 am

Good stuff...I'm feeling that.

There's rumors that the screens and ability to play music at your personal place is coming soon. The music is what's missing for the personal parties. But I also heard that ASCAP was blocking the ability to play music in Home, and was pending...with Sony being a music corp also, they were trying not get sued, but I hope it's worked out. That's what's missing the most..at least give us the same music people vote on in central plaza or at the club.

Also in Japan, the screen that's in the clubhouse...over there on there server they can view the web from the big screen in the clubhouse.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:06 am

Yeah it has a lot of potential. Its still lacking a lot though. For one the girls clothes are terrible unless you're interested in looking like a hooker or an idiot. IMO.

It was fun goofing around on there tonight though. The camera option is really neat.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:23 am

tuffmuff wrote:
Yeah it has a lot of potential. Its still lacking a lot though. For one the girls clothes are terrible unless you're interested in looking like a hooker or an idiot. IMO.

It was fun goofing around on there tonight though. The camera option is really neat.

LOL...I see some of these female clothes...and am like "Whoa"...lol.

You'll see a chick or someone posing as a chick walk through...and never fails, she will get holla'd at within seconds.

It does have a lot to work on though. I noticed with the dances...the guys look like busters..while the females when they dance, it looks more natural.

Of course you still have your dumb asses that try to fight with certain poses, but they look ignorant. But I've walked by and seene quite a few folks carrying on good conversations. Also have seen they have mods...that are active. Don't know if they are around, or if they just monitor chat boxes...but one guy asked a girl if she wanted to have sex...the mod came in immediately and warned the dude not tolerated and if he does it again, he'll be banned and erased. Never heard a peep out the guy for the rest of the evening...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 am

PARTY!!! Drink up
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:57 am

LOL funny you should say that jay about the ladies gettin' holla'd at. first thought was pathetic and home is nothing better than Yahoo chat rooms PS3.0 version. sad, really really sad. kinda leaning toward the "Kakto version of society from Demolition Man, a bunch of 40 yo virgins whackin' off in the basement thinking happy happy thoughts." SMH Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Lol...Iwas in central plaza and one guy kept walking around asking people if they could..."Send him naked pics of ladies...." Had to have been a kid. hmmm

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:30 pm

LMAO Motormaniac and I were messing around like that once. He dressed up like a chick and had all kinds of dudes hitting on him. It was freaking hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. LOL Lots of freaks on there man.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:42 pm

Yeah...that's like half the chicks with suspect names. I saw once where a guy was really harassing this one chick, and she would just walk away from him...and then she was like you know what...Let me show you what's really up. Then she transformed to the real her...Lol...a dude. The dude ran off hollering...."NOOOOO!!" Go to the club...95% of the chicks that show up in there with out a dude...HOUNDED.

Lol

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:09 pm

its pretty funny actually... i crack up at some of the convos going on as i walk by people... its weird the whole home thing... but fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...   Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

Home In Game Photos w/ Home Camera Thread...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next