[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1.6 update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

1.6 update Empty
PostSubject: 1.6 update   1.6 update EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:09 am

IS THERE ANY TRUTH TO THIS?????

"Warhawk Update 1.6 will add the following to the Game:

1. You will be able to Filter MAP "LAYOUT" filter, so for those who LOVE small specific maps you can easily filter both MAP and Layout and BOOM you are there.

2. New costumizations: High ranks will get new uniforms ( pants, suites, jackets and shirts ) so that not only Colors or skins are there. you will have RANKS on your SHoulder that will scare others. Also there will be a Female Charecter to choose from. I happen to know so many girls playing this game !! From different Countries

3. TEAM BALANCE in Player-Ranked servers will be a Must and you will no longer enter a room where RED team has 14 players while BLUE team has only 2.

4. There will be a punishment according to those you kick or ban from your server with out a Reason like TK or similer actions. so from then, KICK/BAN will not be FUN to do anymore, you can loose points by doing so.

5. There will be dedicated Servers that will not rotate between Maps. so for those who love specific maps will enjoy long hours of Fun.

6. When inviting a friend to a Clan, you will be able to choose their name directly from your buddy list or Players met" list instead of typing their whole names.

7. when creating a non-ranked game, you can Turn off Vehicle/Weapon/Warhawk.

8. When you are playing, you can send "Join" invitations to your buddies or from "players met" and they can Join your game just by clicking ACCEPT. no more need for them to go read your message then go to community then choose buddies and click join.

9. Jetpacks respawn Time will change from 5 seconds to 15 seconds.

10. There will be an option for JET PACKS in the CONTROL Screen so that you can set the U/D INVERT different than your Charecter settings.

11. The Wrench will start to have SOUND when in use either when killing or when fixing/distorying. it is very bad when you dont hear anything when someone is distroying tha Tank ur in. or when some one tryig to kill you with it from behind."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

1.6 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 update   1.6 update EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:28 pm

No...That's what someone was asking for majority of the community on the official forum to unite for.

More or less a wish list.

They haven't said anything about another update, normally there's some type of info about it leaked, but nothing. Seems we may have had the last WH update. Which is odd...b/c the way they've pubbed up Home and being able to launch WH from home, you'd think by the time Home drops, no one will be playing it.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

1.6 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 update   1.6 update EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 7:57 pm

Crazy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

1.6 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 update   1.6 update EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:50 pm

That would definetly refresh the game. So no more updates?
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

1.6 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 update   1.6 update EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 9:09 am

prboi400 wrote:
That would definetly refresh the game. So no more updates?

I don't that, just as of yet. The Devs haven't mentioned anything. Seems the only thing they're talking about is this new project.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

1.6 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 update   1.6 update EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:55 am

Incognito has given us GREAT updates to WH, but they still need to step it up at this point. They HAVE to at least combine the packs and stop worrying about the noobs and casual guys who just play for fun, they’re so concerned with forcing people to pay extra, but what about us hardcore guys who have ALREADY paid??? They’re really limiting themselves at this point and alienating their core base and were what made the game what it is in the first place.

I mean I understand from a financial point of view why they’re not doing this, they want to maximize the money they can make by not pressuring people to buy all the packs. But WH has been a HUGE success and they’re making a killing as is. Take Burnout Paradise for example, they had three FREE patches that have totally upgraded the game as much or if not more than WH’s updates. Now they could’ve easily charged and people would have paid, but surprisingly they chose not to build an breakable trust with its gamers. On the flip side you have Bandai-Namco RAPING us Soul Calibur players ($4.99 for Yoda!!!, $14.99 for OLDER game soundtracks!!!, $3.49 for ONE cape and ONE pumpkin mask!!). Nickel and diming us to death, EA and Capcom has been guilty of this as well.

DLC is a touchy subject in these modern gaming times, we have the Incognito’s doing it right, the Namco’s doing it wrong and Burnout doing it the best and everything in between. But even still, Incognito is limiting our WH experience by worrying about making every little jerk feel comfortable. I’m not even gonna get into all of the other things that we need, but combining the packs is a must. Warhawk has the potential to rival Halo or Gears, IMO.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

1.6 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 update   1.6 update EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:07 pm

I dunno...just the way they go about doing things. You release a demo a year after the game drops? The game was a hit when you think about it with no type of pub or marketing. Imagine had they really pubbed the game up, and dropped the demo before the game dropped. They possibly could've doubled their profits.

When you ask majority of the casual PS3 owners, (like people you kow or in your city) if they have WH...they usually say, "What's that?"

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1.6 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 update   1.6 update Empty

Back to top Go down

1.6 update
Page 1 of 1