[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on The Way....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Update on The Way.... Empty
PostSubject: Update on The Way....   Update on The Way.... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:39 am

Quote :
A new update for Titan Studio’s Fat Princess is on it’s way, the developer confirmed. The update will fix problems gamers have been facing since it’s launch.

The first update for Fat Princess will be fixing the multiplayer component, as some users have reported on lag, and not even getting in online games.

Lag

Players are sometimes experiencing significant lag in some games. Thanks to your feedback, we’ve identified a specific problem and already have a fix in testing. The matchmaking system will randomly pick potential servers bases on a number of criteria. As implemented, the results that are returned are fit in some regards, but sometimes have a high ping for your location. As a result, some players may be having a great experience, and others dealing with substantial lag. Leaving a particularly laggy game and joining a new one may result in a better experience. Unfortunately, it can be luck of the draw. The fix we have in testing returns a list of potential servers in such a way that it always favors the lowest available pings.

Connection Fixes

We have implemented a number of fixes for previously identified problems, focusing most of our efforts on connection failures. We have already tested this patch on our own client machines, and performance appears to be dramatically improved. We are working with Sony now to get the patch into the Sony testing process as soon as possible.

For those of you having trouble – thanks again for your patience. Fat Princess went through comprehensive testing with Sony in the US and Europe, and a beta, but these issues did not manifest until the game went live at scale. Rest assured, we’re working on it, and think we have it largely addressed.

Stay with PlayStation LifeStyle for all Fat Princess news

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/08/02/fat-princess-update-waddles-over/

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Way....   Update on The Way.... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:04 am

Thanks for keeping my chair warm for me Joe. But I'll take it from here and straighten things out...

Known issues and bugs (will be fixed in the next patch)

Failed Game Connections
Lag
Hosting Problems
AoE Scoring Exploits
Stalemates
Missing Princess (on certain levels)
Dead Hat Machines
Scoreboard Issues (only top 1000 scores shown)
Ranking System Problems

Balance and Feature Requests (To be added in the future):

Changes to Ranking System
Changes to Scoring System
Stalemate Breakers (e.g. – Finite Cake, Slim Fast Princess)
Server Lists
Clan Management
Hosted Servers
Class Balance
More Classes (Knight? Samurai? Ninja? Pirate? Cowboy? Indian? New Yorker?)
More Class Upgrades (Crossbow? Electricity and Wind spells? Mace? Lance? Boomerang?)
More Maps
More Modes
More Sports (prays for Dodgeball)
Even Fatter Princesses
Unbelievably Fat Gargantuan Tuff Muff in 9th Grade Princesses
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Way....   Update on The Way.... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 am

LOL .... good stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Way....   Update on The Way.... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:55 am

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Thanks for keeping my chair warm for me Joe. But I'll take it from here and straighten things out... Known issues and bugs (will be fixed in the next patch) Failed Game Connections Lag Hosting Problems AoE Scoring Exploits Stalemates Missing Princess (on certain levels) Dead Hat Machines Scoreboard Issues (only top 1000 scores shown) Ranking System Problems Balance and Feature Requests (To be added in the future): Changes to Ranking System Changes to Scoring System Stalemate Breakers (e.g. – Finite Cake, Slim Fast Princess) Server Lists Clan Management Hosted Servers Class Balance More Classes (Knight? Samurai? Ninja? Pirate? Cowboy? Indian? New Yorker?) More Class Upgrades (Crossbow? Electricity and Wind spells? Mace? Lance? Boomerang?) More Maps More Modes More Sports (prays for Dodgeball) Even Fatter Princesses Unbelievably Fat Gargantuan Tuff Muff in 9th Grade Princesses

Per Titan, there has been clarification sent out that all of that will NOT, be included in the next patch. Only what i posted.....good effort though.

-Goodz-
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Way....   Update on The Way.... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:19 pm

You must be drinking drank again my dude. I stated the former is in the patch and the latter will come in future DLC. And of course my intelligence comes straight from Titan's reps. Doubting Almighty's teachings is blasphemy, and you should know better Joseph.

Hey if you feel salty about it, we can always hop on that SFIV or FN4 and talk about it...
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Way....   Update on The Way.... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Sure you want to get your kuffi smacked off again jn FN4? Suspect

~Goodz~

Last edited by JayGood on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Way....   Update on The Way.... EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 am

LOL kufi
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Way....   Update on The Way.... EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:52 am

You know, having a sense of humor means your thinking on your own again Muffin. Haven't we discussed that a woman left to her own devices is like a deer crossing the highway at night??
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Way....   Update on The Way.... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:17 am

any word on when the next update will be and when the dlc will release?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Way....   Update on The Way.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on The Way....
Page 1 of 1