[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON

Go down 
+4
GenXGamer
JayGood
TonyAlmighty
Fury-
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fury-
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~
Fury-

Post # : 6

UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Warhawk Update 1.6 will add the following to the Game:

1. You will be able to Filter MAP "LAYOUT" filter, so for those who LOVE small specific maps you can easily filter both MAP and Layout and BOOM you are there.

2. New costumizations: High ranks will get new uniforms ( pants, suites, jackets and shirts ) so that not only Colors or skins are there. you will have RANKS on your SHoulder that will scare others. Also there will be a Female Charecter to choose from. I happen to know so many girls playing this game !! From different Countries

3. TEAM BALANCE in Player-Ranked servers will be a Must and you will no longer enter a room where RED team has 14 players while BLUE team has only 2.

4. There will be a punishment according to those you kick or ban from your server with out a Reason like TK or similer actions. so from then, KICK/BAN will not be FUN to do anymore, you can loose points by doing so.

5. There will be dedicated Servers that will not rotate between Maps. so for those who love specific maps will enjoy long hours of Fun.

6. When inviting a friend to a Clan, you will be able to choose their name directly from your buddy list or Players met" list instead of typing their whole names.

7. when creating a non-ranked game, you can Turn off Vehicle/Weapon/Warhawk.

8. When you are playing, you can send "Join" invitations to your buddies or from "players met" and they can Join your game just by clicking ACCEPT. no more need for them to go read your message then go to community then choose buddies and click join.

9. Jetpacks respawn Time will change from 5 seconds to 15 seconds.

10. There will be an option for JET PACKS in the CONTROL Screen so that you can set the U/D INVERT different than your Charecter settings.

11. The Wrench will start to have SOUND when in use either when killing or when fixing/distorying. it is very bad when you dont hear anything when someone is distroying tha Tank ur in. or when some one tryig to kill you with it from behind.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:21 pm

I read this, this guy had no credible proof at the time. Unless there was an update or some sort of confirtmation recently. This all does sound feasable though. study
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:30 pm

Nah...it's not an update, it's an idea. He posted this on the official forum and had "idea" embedded in his post. Muff posted the same thing awhile back asking if it was true.

tuffmuff wrote:
IS THERE ANY TRUTH TO THIS?????

"Warhawk Update 1.6 will add the following to the Game:

1. You will be able to Filter MAP "LAYOUT" filter, so for those who LOVE small specific maps you can easily filter both MAP and Layout and BOOM you are there.

2. New costumizations: High ranks will get new uniforms ( pants, suites, jackets and shirts ) so that not only Colors or skins are there. you will have RANKS on your SHoulder that will scare others. Also there will be a Female Charecter to choose from. I happen to know so many girls playing this game !! From different Countries

3. TEAM BALANCE in Player-Ranked servers will be a Must and you will no longer enter a room where RED team has 14 players while BLUE team has only 2.

4. There will be a punishment according to those you kick or ban from your server with out a Reason like TK or similer actions. so from then, KICK/BAN will not be FUN to do anymore, you can loose points by doing so.

5. There will be dedicated Servers that will not rotate between Maps. so for those who love specific maps will enjoy long hours of Fun.

6. When inviting a friend to a Clan, you will be able to choose their name directly from your buddy list or Players met" list instead of typing their whole names.

7. when creating a non-ranked game, you can Turn off Vehicle/Weapon/Warhawk.

8. When you are playing, you can send "Join" invitations to your buddies or from "players met" and they can Join your game just by clicking ACCEPT. no more need for them to go read your message then go to community then choose buddies and click join.

9. Jetpacks respawn Time will change from 5 seconds to 15 seconds.

10. There will be an option for JET PACKS in the CONTROL Screen so that you can set the U/D INVERT different than your Charecter settings.

11. The Wrench will start to have SOUND when in use either when killing or when fixing/distorying. it is very bad when you dont hear anything when someone is distroying tha Tank ur in. or when some one tryig to kill you with it from behind."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:04 pm

All of these need to be implemented, this is everything we more or less need. I heard rumors that there won't be anymore patches anytime soon or at all! No I haven't heard anything from Dylan in a MINUTE.

Maybe the Gods will answer my prayers for a shotgun to replace the flamethrower as well!!

UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON 039_10788~Clint-Eastwood
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
All of these need to be implemented, this is everything we more or less need. I heard rumors that there won't be anymore patches anytime soon or at all! No I haven't heard anything from Dylan in a MINUTE.

I told you this right after the FS pack dropped, and school started back. When school started and WH had a significant drop off in traffic, Dylan and the devs started backing back out the door.

Their focus now is their new project....don't know what it is, I heard Hardware 2, I wish or hope it's Warhawk 2, but I doubt it. They've gotten enough bread from us with the expansion packs and continued sales of the game. Imagine if the devs of World of Warcraft did the same thing and moved on...it wouldnt be the #1 MMO in the market now still to this day, and it dropped back in '04. We're approaching 5 years in the game.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nah, man. Incog and Dylan aren’t done yet. They need to add all this up top as well as a new weapon (shotguns), new vehicle (motorcycles) and new aircraft (Helicopters). This would add two booster packs and a patch. Which would cover them for next year or so and keep us happy. I don't think that WH has peaked JUST yet. It's still the most semi-unique online shooter for any system.

However, in the same breath, there’s much more competition out now than last year. You got more AAA shooters out now than ever and leave us not forget about the impending Killzone 2 (WH killer?) Evil or Very Mad

Okay many of us know about the new vehicle combat game. That's cute, but a statement need to be released about either a 1.6 update or that development has begun on WH2.
Back to top Go down
Fury-
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~
Fury-

PostSubject: might be   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:12 pm

go to google type in warhawk update 1.6 and the first one should be something named update 1.6 finally seeking perfection go to that and it will bring u to boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawk&thread.id=764662 - 220k
and the guy who works at incog. tells u all the stuff.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:23 pm

Fury- wrote:
go to google type in warhawk update 1.6 and the first one should be something named update 1.6 finally seeking perfection go to that and it will bring u to boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawk&thread.id=764662 - 220k
and the guy who works at incog. tells u all the stuff.

That's the thread I'm talking about on the official sony forum for Warhawk. Read the whole thread. And read his post closely.

Propaganda

The game play of Warhawk now should tell you that they have moved on. They don't have any patches for bugs and don't maintenance the servers fully. That's why people complain at times about lagging, and you see people hopping like rabbits. It's not because of their ping, it's the server/system...not being maintained. When you first log in, you get an up date with recent news...what's the date on that? Next week will be Jan.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Fury-
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~
Fury-

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:12 pm

i now its not done yet read this carefully "Warhawk Update 1.6...Finally seeking perfection. Coming Soon" so its not done so thay hav time to fix the lags and wut not. ok dude
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:25 am

Meh, i agree with jay about them focusing more on their newer endevors with the huge drop off in september it would make sense that they would look to the future...remember the last glitch they addressed was the fact that higher ups weren't ranking up due to the last repair work....it had to be done so that being said hopefully we can look forward to more from those fine folks from incognito and the likes for a more advanced version of warhawk....warhawk 2 anybody???
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:53 am

Well I hope so, because WH2 has got to be BIG. After playing some of the other big names shooters, I'm ready for a little more out of WH. I still think with the things mentioned above as well as some of my idea's, CAN be implemented now.

The things I mentioned (Shotgun, Chopper, Sidecar Bike), aren't things I personally dreaming up. These things that the consensus wants in the next game. They have been analyzed over the last few month and can fit and improve the game. I just want some type of formal announcement as to what’s going on.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:55 am

TonyAlmighty wrote:
I just want some type of formal announcement as to what’s going on.

Lol...good look on that. There's folks that hit up DJ's twitter account whenever he gets on, none the less..make a news break when he signs on and still no response.

I think it's done.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Fury-
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~
Fury-

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 pm

DUDES NEARLY PREFECTING ITS NOT DONE YET UNDERSTAND THAT. IT CAN COME OUT IN 2/16/09 OK BUT THE THING IS ITS NOT DONE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 pm

It's not happening! No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:05 pm

Dylan has posted some things on twitter and other sites proving that they've moved on and that Warhawk is done
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:21 pm

YO .... I know this is a old forum but i could not help reading it.I personal don't know there needs to be a warhawk2 this one rocks,why not keep expanding on this one,it a new day and age of gaming. make us buy new updates or expantions to the game, it online it does not get old. this game has no ending,all the other game i play i finish them in a week and need a new one,warhawk never is finished. I did google 2009 WH updates and it gave me a good number of hits, one i looked at was a utube clip.it was a guy at a gaming show and he was taping a sony warhawk setup, anyways it was a guy flighting around on northbridge level but thier was a floating base or airship out over the water,it was a very BIG setup.the guy was flighting the warhawk over it and under it. it looked really cool that all i know. if this is what is in store i can hardly what, on less i was seeing things. also this is what iam thinking why not add some boats, theres lots of water. land WH's on to aircraftcarries,personal water crafts, figther boats. there is a lot they can do with this game.also like almighty said a shotgun would be nice. keep your hopes up you never know. (Mvmt)Bouwser
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Boats are all thats missing in warhawk. If warhawk 2 comes with air, land, and sea the game will be crazy.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 am

I think that a WH2 is definitely needed. All the vehicles, maps and weapons need to be combined. Also we need 64 player servers. We need added server customability as well as more options for clan and rank designation. Also the avatar creation needs a severe update to include women and options for making your face. And yeah sea integration into the game, while not essential would be dope. And while not bad, the graphics could use a refreshing. To achieve all of this they’re gonna need a new game engine which Jobe has alluded to a few times before. Warhawk already has a GREAT foundation we all fell in love with, so all of this wouldn’t deviate from what’s already established.

Resistance 2 and Fallout 3 have opened many of us up to FPS’s, so with Killzone 2, MAG and the annual Call of Duty, Incognito needs to give us a true sequel.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:59 am

There will not be anymore updates/booster packs due to claims from Incog of no more memory in the game.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Quote :
There will not be anymore updates/booster packs due to claims from Incog of no more memory in the game.
Okay FINALLY some closure. Now Incog needs to announce development on WH2.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:14 pm

no more memory???
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Quote :
Okay FINALLY some closure. Now Incog needs to announce development on WH2.

This next project that they're working on...they're really keeping "classified". I've heard rumors of WH2...and I've also heard rumors of this "Hardware 2"...which was discussed across seas. Some European Co. was suppose to assist in the production...the game is similiar to WH as in Online only, except the person or character is a vehicle, and are able to customize it, and do damage and compete with other vehicles. Kinda like a Twisted Metal meets Warhawk. None of this has been confirmed though...just speculation.

Whatever it is...Jobe is excited about it. My thing is this. WH was a hit with no type of promo..no commercials, and a delayed demo, etc....and still came up short a couple hundred K from going platinum (million sales). Re-Do the game, enhance the stability...pub it up..and step right in the same classification as Rockstar Games & EA...with GTA & Madden.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Hardware 2 = FAIL. Being a car or vehicle sounds LAME!!!! It must be WH2!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:25 pm

tuffmuff wrote:
no more memory???

Yeah...games and format only have an alotted amount of space. Just as computers, software, cd's..etc. When you think about the booster packs, and the alterations they made to previous maps with the new vehicle from the map...I can see them eventually running out of space. I never thought about it though...b/c of just selfish reasons, I wanted them to keep adding to the game.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON   UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 1.6 WH COMING SOON
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next