[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official NBA thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Official NBA thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official NBA thread   Official NBA thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:56 am

Quote :
[b]Garden Party

Official NBA thread - Page 2 Nba_g_bryant_65
Kobe Bryant scored 61 points Monday, breaking the record for a game at the current Madison Square Garden. Bernard King had 60 points for the Knicks on Dec. 25, 1984. Bryant surpassed that mark by hitting two free throws with 2:33 left.

Most Points By Player At Current MSG (Either Team)
61Kobe BryantFeb. 2, 2009
60Bernard KingDec. 25, 1984
55Michael JordanMarch 28, 1995
55Bernard KingFeb. 16, 1985
52Jamal CrawfordJan. 26, 2007

Official NBA thread - Page 2 A42fedf9-f122-4c78-9ff0-6da909cb719e

"Hold This for me for a second my dude?.....Thanks."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Official NBA thread   Official NBA thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:18 am

Yeah I expected this from you Good, a Jedi is always prepared. I take my Yankee fitted off to him, he put on THE show in the Garden.

Official NBA thread - Page 2 Bynum_injury_400

But I’m far more concerned with you guys having to hold Bynum’s knee AGAIN, for the SECOND straight year. How’re you doing with that my dude? How’s your back holding up, cause that’s a pretty heavy knee right there.

61 point outbursts and such is what got them continuously left in the 2nd and 3rd round years ago. I also noticed in your cute little chart, you forgot to mention his 0 rebounds and 3 assists.

Official NBA thread - Page 2 050504_obiWanKenobi_hmed_11a.hmedium
See, when Kobe scores LESS points and facilitates the Triangle, they win. When he lets the Darkside consume him and doesn’t trust his team, he comes up short. I’m sure he didn’t come THIS close to start regressing as a leader, did he Joseph?
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official NBA thread   Official NBA thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 am

Official NBA thread - Page 2 Bryant_kobe040715

"It's always delightful knowing I can ruffle Almighty's feathers."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Official NBA thread   Official NBA thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 am

Quote :
"It's always delightful knowing I can ruffle Almighty's feathers."
Official NBA thread - Page 2 P1.oneal
Come on my dude, you know I'm too cool for school, there boy! I'm just compelled to help a fellow clansmen out when you commit and grave error of judgement.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official NBA thread   Official NBA thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Official NBA thread - Page 2 06-15-kobe-cell

"Goodlow...will you please tell this clown I done already done that....a trio of times. I'm still waiting for the "Kicks & Nats" or LBJ to get a piece of the pie. As you say......this century, son." king

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Official NBA thread   Official NBA thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Quote :
"Goodlow...will you please tell this clown I done already done that....a trio of times. I'm still waiting for the "Kicks & Nats" or LBJ to get a piece of the pie. As you say......this century, son."
Official NBA thread - Page 2 Nike-zoom-lebron-6-pe-big-apple-2-01
Zoom Lebron 6 New York Big Apple Shocked

Official NBA thread - Page 2 Lebron-taxi-2
Zoom Lebron 6 New York Taxi Cab Cool

Official NBA thread - Page 2 Small_feature
That's cute, the KNICKS and NETS are on their way and the rebuilding proces is going smoothly. As ALMIGHTY alreay prophesized the Knicks are clearing out cap space and they will be able to sign not one, but TWO superstars in the summer of '10. Lebron isn't the only one available, Bosh, Stoudamire (assuming they don't get traded before then, Stat may go before THIS deadline Wink) AND Wade will be available, just trupping over themselves to play in the MECCA OF ALL SPORTS, THERE BOY!

Official NBA thread - Page 2 2004_01_mayorbjayz

Official NBA thread - Page 2 16arena.large1

Official NBA thread - Page 2 Jay_lebron
And the Nets will have the dough to sign someone (or two) as well. We just hollered at the Prez for a little bit of the stimulus guape to fund our move to Brooklyn. The recesseion derailed it, we were supposed to have the grand unveling in '10 with Bron and Hov standing side by side. But hey, Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Amare, either way NOOYAWK is about to gain it's basketball respect back! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official NBA thread   Official NBA thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Mann...I'm kinda feelin those LBJ's....looks like an AF1 hybrid or influenced.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Official NBA thread   Official NBA thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Quote :
Mann...I'm kinda feelin those LBJ's....looks like an AF1 hybrid or influenced.
Official NBA thread - Page 2 Nike-zoom-lebron-6-gr-black-white-red-10-03
Official NBA thread - Page 2 Kobe_iv
Shocked Shocked Shocked
The new LBJ's, yeah him and Kobe both wanted something super clean this year. They're not directly AF1 influenced, but they do favor them unintentionally. I need them Kobe's in my life myself. They're the hottest sig out this year.

Official NBA thread - Page 2 Instrumentalworlddblock
But those two colorways up top are exclusive to the us my dude. So you gotta come up here and cop em if you got the balls. Yo, but me know, so I can vouch for you before you get here. Cause I guarantee you won't make it back to your Greyhound otherwise...
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Official NBA thread   Official NBA thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:26 am

All-Star Weekned recap:

• +'s

Kryptonate defeating Superman and bringing the Slam Dunk trophy back to NY Cool Cool Cool

Shaq and the Jabba Wookies Cool (probably Shaq's last, he's probably gonna retire this year No No No)

Shaq & Kobe for the last time. Twisted Evil

Durant taking the Rookie/Sophmore game over Evil or Very Mad (averaging 25.5 and 6.7 for the year and he's only 20. Avg 29.9 since January. He doesn't get nearly enough recognition)

Official NBA thread - Page 2 20c460d6dceb59d9f410d8e6bf611c22-getty-83008111mw147_2009_nba_all_
    The Finals MVP getting named after Bill Russell cheers (the greatest champion in ALL of sports lads)

Tamia, Jordan Sparks and the rest of the merchandise on display Razz

Official NBA thread - Page 2 Alleniversonhaircut-250
    AI cutting off the braids! The Last of the Mohicans pirat