[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official LittleBigPlanet Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Official LittleBigPlanet Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:30 pm

The game is DOPE, a must buy! The premise is very simple, but you can tell they put A LOT of work into this game, the production values are on par with Metal Gear and Grand Theft. I can see early on that people will have different motivations for playing this game, whether it be collecting gear or stickers or materials, you will want to get your hands dirty and get 100% on each level. And it will have tons or replay value being that you need to play most levels twice to "Ace" them and some parts have sections where you must play with a friend. (Lee we gotta get that groucho mask)

You can really customize your Sackperson to your liking, they have eye, hair, facial hair, nose, mask, teeth, hat, neck, back, butt, shirt, pants pieces. I reserved at GameStop so I got three God of War outfits befitting a God Gamer such as myself. The really cool thing is that you can set the Sack’s emotions to make him look the way u want, there’s three levels of anger, happiness, sadness and fear. Like you can got from pissed to mad to postal or pouting to sad to depressed. Then you can move both hands individually with the sticks to make him grab things, smack other Sacks. THEN you can use the SIXAXIS to move his head and body it different directions to look around or make him dance. I working on my Harlem Shake and Soulja Boy.

Next is the level customization, you can start with a completely blank or partially finished level and it’s up to you to fill it! It’s a whole other game by itself and when I saw how expansive the creation system was and realized it was already almost midnight, I got the hell outta of there. That’s what sets this game apart from almost every other console game we’ve ever played. When you look at the story mode levels, you realize that you can recreate each one yourself from scratch. The developers say it’s somewhere in between being a game creator and God.

I suggest getting the strategy guide, the best way is to play through the level yourself without spoiling anything. Then to go back with the guide tips and try to “Ace” it. When you Ace a level you get extra gear, Sacktony is one piece away from being a full pirate. That’s where the competition comes in, to get items that most other won’t have. In short, I think this has the makings to be the next Mario Bros. for next-gen and they already started development on 2 already.

http://www.littlebigplanetguide.com/
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:00 pm

Oh and people might not know, but you can share your custom charater codes with up to five other people. Like I have the God of War/Kratos codes and I can share it with others, just post your e-mail. I'm saving the last for anyone who reserved at Best Buy and has the Heavenly Sword/Nariko code. Anyone??? confused
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:31 pm

I need the hookup on those codes. I'm going to try again this evening when I get off. jaygoodie@gmail.com

When you create your own level....Does it stay in place, or do you have to keep placing and setting up everything in place/order each time you go to it, or turn on the game. I think I read a review talking about it didnt save in order.

How is the invention mode..where u create collectibles?

I have a few levels in mind for creation...one will be GoodieLand.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Can you create animals?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:05 pm

You wanna try and get that mask tonight Almighty? I'm not sure how everything works since I got off early to catch some Warfare, TX.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:13 pm

Im not sure about the level creation, I havent gotten into it yet. And you have to keep collecting items as you go, Ive done the first three levels and you cant just create things just yet. Which is good, you gotta work to get items.

Official LittleBigPlanet Thread Texas
So this is what Goodieland is gonna be like??? flower

Official LittleBigPlanet Thread New-york-city
Or maybe your ready to man-up and try my level... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:21 pm

WARFARE, TEX-ASS?!! Don't you mean Brokeback Mountain? flower Let me chill before Goodington gets sensitive like when I cancelled the Cowtippers and the Fakers. Yeah I'm gonna get on WH when I first get home and then we'll get that mask afterwards.

Official LittleBigPlanet Thread 207562.gif_280x210
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Can't find the damn game anywhere. Supposedly the gamestop near my house will have more tomorrow at 1pm. I will try and get it then. Sad I want to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:41 pm

TOMORROW?!?! There's no "tommorow" when it comes to PlayStation 3!! You can find it today, it's everywhere. But if need be you might need to be a bit "tuffer"...

Official LittleBigPlanet Thread 10103072
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 8:00 pm

I'm in...finally. Had to go on a scavenger hunt to get it though. Mad

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:51 am

I should've pre-ordered it. Sad
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:04 am

Hopefully I will have my copy by this afternoon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:04 am

I got the mask doing one of the tutorials or I think it was through the tutorials if not we know we can share the things we get in co-op.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:51 am

I was trying to Heart things last night but it wouldnt allow me to. Anyone know how to or what's up with that?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:07 pm

Yo which mask did you get Lee??? And we didnt share the funny face mask when I got it. And did you Ace Level 3 and get the Pirate hat? This game is addictive man! Evil or Very Mad

I love the new profile pic Muff and you better get the game so Sacktony can get a little Sackmuff. study
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Maybe you get it later.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Anybody having trouble getting on LBP online sometimes I can get in but today I havent been able to get on
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:58 pm

I dont think ive gotten the hat yet
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:04 pm

The servers are having problems, it should be ironed out soon though.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:25 pm

There is now a section for all LBP talk at the bottom of the home page.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:56 pm

I just got mine. Can't wait to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official LittleBigPlanet Thread   Official LittleBigPlanet Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official LittleBigPlanet Thread
Page 1 of 1