[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Club: LA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Midnight Club: LA Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:59 pm

The best racing series ever IMO hands down! It drops today and I'll have it tonight.

General Features
Personalize officially licensed imports, tuners, classic muscle cars and motorcycles both inside and out with a dizzying array of licensed rims, spoilers, interior gauges, tires and more

No load times, no tracks, and no rules

Over a dozen racing events, including Circuit Races, Unordered Races, Freeway Races, Time Trials, Tournaments, Red Light Racer, Series Races, Wager Races, Pinkslip Races, Delivery, Payback, Telephone Challenge

The Police are back and far more varied and dynamic than before. From the moment they’re introduced to you in the game, police will be out patrolling the city ... and looking to bust up any street races that come across their radio.

Four special moves to make use of. Each auto can be customized to use any move. Zone allows you to slow down time in order to take sharp turns or weave in-and-out of traffic like a champ! Agro will give your car added strength and the ability to damage opponents faster, or sometimes knock them completely out of the race. Roar sends a shockwave that clears your path by pushing cars off to the side of the road. EMP is an electromagnetic pulse that shuts down the engines of the cars around you, bringing them to a complete stop.

Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:13 pm

I think I might have to get this
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:23 pm

Yes u do, this has been my favorite racing franchise always. It's a great mix of sim and arcade and the customization is like no other game out there Muff. I know this one has cars and bikes, the last one had SUV's too, so I'm assuming there will be a patch further down the line.

"Im an Audi guy myself baby, you might wanna roll with me..."
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Now a racing game with wheels Almighty...you better watch out!
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:26 pm

I see there are Chargers ima have to paint it orange.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Pure ScreenshotSee More Pure Screenshot at IGN.com

Remember I have Pure and this game is dope.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 5:07 pm

Quote :
I see there are Chargers ima have to paint it orange.
You sure about that brah??!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

General Lee - 2008 Charger SRT-8 / 420hp V-8 / 0-60 in 5 secs / Hemi

Midnight Club: LA Ironman-audi-r8
Tony Starks - 2009 R8 Sportsline / 523hp V-8 / 0-60 in 3.7 secs / carbon fiber bodykit
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 am

How far have ya'll gotten; I've worked my way up Rookie status. I started out with the '95 RX7 and won the '04 Focus, the '75 280Z and the '06 Cobalt. I traded everything in for the '06 RX8 and I'm building that up right now. I got it lowered three inches, sitting on 20's in the front, 21's in the back, with the butterfly doors and neon lights and such... affraid
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:41 pm

I have no time to play all these games!!! I'm not very far at all. I've won a few races and that's it. We should race online....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:33 pm

This is the best racing game out, I’ll be on tonight after LBP. And um, I don’t think it’s a good idea to race Tony Godspeed JUST yet. Your gonna need a bit more seasoning first Fluff Muff, I’d hate to make an example of you and Private Lee in front of others online.

Midnight Club: LA Fluff-735957
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:54 pm

Were getting a free expansion pack!!! Were getting SUV's again! farao

"Rockstar Games Announces South Central Upgrade and Content Pack for Midnight Club: Los Angeles

New York, NY – December 12, 2008 – Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce the massive downloadable upgrade and content pack for Midnight Club: Los Angeles, the latest installment of its critically acclaimed and genre-defining Midnight Club franchise. The content will be available early next year for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.

The "South Central Upgrade Map" provides players with a whole new area of the city, about one-third the size of the original map, and will be available for free. This area features L.A. landmarks such as Exposition Park, the USC campus, Shrine Auditorium, Crenshaw Plaza, and the L.A. Memorial Coliseum and stretches south to the 105 Freeway. In addition to the free new city area, players will be able to purchase the "South Central Content Pack" which includes new character competitions, races, cars and music available in a single complete package. The new vehicles include a variety of cars and a motorcycle. Also making an appearance for the first time in Midnight Club: Los Angeles will be SUVs, a longtime favorite of the series' fans.

"This downloadable content hones in on a very iconic area of Los Angeles," said Jay Panek, Midnight Club Producer at Rockstar San Diego. "'This South Central download features staples of the area, from the landmarks to the types of cars, and we think it really helps enhance the overall L.A. feel we set out to recreate."

Game Informer described Midnight Club: Los Angeles as "just what the doctor ordered: a fun, fast racing experience with enough content to keep you playing for months." The addition of South Central will enhance the overall experience and extend the game even further.

Developed by Rockstar San Diego, Midnight Club: Los Angeles provides a seamless, breathtaking environment for everyone who loves to compete. With no load times, no tracks, and no rules, the game allows players to race at breakneck speeds through an unbelievable recreation of Los Angeles in fully customizable, licensed cars.

The racing experience in Midnight Club: Los Angeles is extended online at the Rockstar Games Social Club (www.rockstargames.com/socialclub), where players are able to enter tournaments, share in-game photos, rate other people's rides, track stats with other gamers, and listen to and purchase music from the soundtrack."
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Thanks to Microsoft’s sloppiness, we have all the info we need about the new DLC. LameBox Live accidently released the DLC by mistake and some people were able to download it before it was taken down. Laughing MS issued an official statement telling people to delete the DLC otherwise they’re saves will be automatically deleted once it official arrives. But the people who got it documented all the new goodies before they deleted. Twisted Evil The pack is coming 1/29:

Car Pack 1
‘09 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
‘08 Audi S5 Shocked
‘08 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG Shocked

Car Pack 2
08 Cadillac XLR
‘08 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X Shocked
‘07 Aston Martin DB9 Shocked
‘08 Ducati 1098 Shocked

South Central expansion pack adds new races, missions as well as vehicles:
‘66 Pontiac GTO Shocked
‘63 Buick Riviera Shocked
‘55 Chevy Bel Air
‘65 Malibu
‘64 Chevy Impala
‘70 Chevy Chevelle
‘08 Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black
‘08 Range Rover Supercharged Shocked
‘08 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Shocked

Midnight Club: LA 0901131128173913
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Official World Championship Series   Midnight Club: LA EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Announced today that eligible gamers across the globe will now have the chance to battle for supremacy in the Midnight Club: Los Angeles Official World Championship Series. cheers Hosted on the Rockstar Games Social Club, tournaments will take place monthly during 2009 and feature prizes such as Rockstar Games gift certificates and rewards from Rockstar Games partners, including a Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle and a year of free pizza from Pizza Hut. Shocked

The Rockstar Social Club (http://www.rockstargames.com/socialclub) is the central hub for all tournaments, as well as Rate My Ride, the unlockable Audi R8, and numerous community features for Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Details on all Rockstar Social Club events are available at www.rockstargames.com/socialclub/events.

From now until February 6th, players of Midnight Club: Los Angeles on both the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system can sign up for the very first tournament, the Rockstar Games Starter Cup, via the Rockstar Social Club for a chance at a $500 Rockstar Warehouse grand prize shopping spree. Worldwide time trials followed by head-to-head championship races will determine the ultimate grand prize winner. The Rockstar Games Starter Cup winner will be crowned in the finals on February 13th. Time trials will kick off in the scenic Midnight Club: Los Angeles race Sand and Surf, with the final battle taking place across a series of different courses.

For more information, log on to http://www.rockstargames.com/socialclub/tournamen
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Midnight Club: LA Midnightsouthcentra3
We get to eat on March 12th. cheers

• The South Central Map Expansion features:
    • Map expansion by one third
    • Four new neighborhoods
    • Free
  • South Central Premium Upgrade features:
    • Nine new vehicles:
    Luxury: 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG “Black”
    SUV: 2008 Range Rover Supercharged, 2008 Range Rover Sport Super Charged
    Lowrider: 1955 Chevy Bel Air, 1963 Buick Riviera, 1964 Chevy Impala, 1965 Chevy Malibu
    Muscle: 1970 Chevy Chevelle, 1966 Pontiac GTO
    • 26 new races
    • 12 new battle maps
    • 10 new delivery missions
    • 100+ new red light races
    • New rims
    • New body kits for each new car
    • New vinyl pre-sets
    • Hydraulics/Airbags unlocked on all new cars
    • New music
    • Price: $9.99

More car packs are coming soon... Shocked

I already made some HOT cars and also the official clan car "The Mover", F'ING INTERNET!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA   Midnight Club: LA Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Club: LA
Page 1 of 1