[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2.5 Firmware Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

2.5 Firmware Update Empty
PostSubject: 2.5 Firmware Update   2.5 Firmware Update EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:05 pm

The next update should come next week and here's the rumored features:

In Game Photo Mode, now Almighty can document his greatness
Browser and Flash upgrades
Integration for the new official headset
Cross game invites
Private chat
HOME BETA INVITE!! Was origially included but it's HIGHLY doubtful now, we'll have it a week or two (or three) later.

2.5 Firmware Update Homeb
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 Firmware Update   2.5 Firmware Update EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:08 pm

We need a link for explanations son!

This is all uncreditable info. scratch

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 Firmware Update   2.5 Firmware Update EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:51 pm

The headset integration is a definite and the Photo Mode is more than likely. If I tell you where I get my info, I'd have to kill you... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Don't doubt your Uncle Tony!   2.5 Firmware Update EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Quote :
We need a link for explanations son!
This is all uncreditable info. scratch
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/10/13/firmware-updates-ps3-v250-psp-v500/

2.5 Firmware Update Truth

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who games and plays under the blanket of the very information I provide and then QUESTIONS the manner in which I provide it!!! I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way! Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a keyboard and surf the net! Either way, I don't give a DAMN WHAT YOU THINK YOUR ENTITLED TO!!!"
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 Firmware Update   2.5 Firmware Update EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:35 am

2.5 Firmware Update 08427211759_Rev%20Wright%20web
"Military Minded Movement! Our prayers have been answered! Sony will also finally bless us with Flash 9 in the update, to make our surfing experience a heavenly one. Praise St. Tony in all his glory and splendor!!!"
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 Firmware Update   2.5 Firmware Update EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:19 am

Update is up now and here are the known features, I bet there's one or two lil things they didnt announce, they always do that:

PlayStation®Network
The account creation screens under [Sign Up for PlayStation®Network] and the menus under [Account Management] have been redesigned.

Users

You now have an option to set the PS3 system to turn off automatically after a background download or installation of content has been completed. This option is available when you are turning off the system under [Users] > [Turn Off System] while content is being downloaded or installed.
Settings

[BD/DVD Settings] has been renamed as [Video Settings].

Under [Video Settings], the [Cinema Conversion] and [Upscale] options have been renamed as [BD/DVD Cinema Conversion] and [BD/DVD Upscaler], respectively.

[Sequential Playback] and [50 Hz Video Output] have been added as options under [Video Settings].

[DivX® VOD Registration Code] has been added under [System Settings]. You must use this registration code to authenticate and register the PS3 system to be able to play video files that are compatible with the DivX® VOD (Video On Demand) service on your system. For details, visit divx.com/vod/

[Power Save Settings] has been added as an option under Settings. To save power, the PS3 system and Wireless controllers can be set to turn off automatically after a certain period of inactivity.

Under [Accessory Settings] > [Audio Device Settings], the method for reconnecting Bluetooth® devices has been changed.

Under [Accessory Settings] > [Keyboard Type], you can now choose the following keyboard types: [German Keyboard (Switzerland)], [French Keyboard (Canada)] and [French Keyboard (Switzerland)].

In the keyboard layout for [German Keyboard], the "Y" and "Z" keys have been switched and the "Q" and "A" keys have been switched.

Under [Printer Settings] > [Printer Selection], you can now select printers that support network connectivity. You can also select HP printers using the [HP] option.
Music

You can now select one of nine volume output levels using the [Volume Control] setting on the control panel (or the mini-size control panel).

[Pause] has been added as an icon on the mini-size control panel.
Video

You can now select one of nine volume output levels using the [Volume Control] setting on the control panel.

[Scene Search] has been added as an option on the control panel.
You can now use the [Mosquito Noise Reduction] setting for video content that is saved on the hard disk or storage media. Use this setting to reduce mosquito noise that appears on the edges of visual images.

During BD (BDAV) and DVD playback, a technique known as “chroma upsampling” is now automatically selected based on the movement of objects within the video content and then applied to enhance images in the content.

Game

[Sync with Server] has been added as an option under [Trophy Collection].

By pressing the PS button while playing PLAYSTATION 3 format software, you can now view information from the [Settings and Connection Status List] option under [Network Settings].*
* This feature is not available for use with some PLAYSTATION 3 format software.

Network

Support for Adobe® Flash® Player 9 has been added to [Internet Browser].*
* “Adobe” and “Flash” are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.

PlayStation®Network

The way to disable the automatic sign-in option and the way to sign out from PlayStation®Network have been changed.
In PlayStation®Store, the design of the [View Downloads] and [View Cart] buttons has been changed, and a [Redeem Codes] button has been added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 Firmware Update   2.5 Firmware Update Empty

Back to top Go down

2.5 Firmware Update
Page 1 of 1