[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BATTLEFIELD 3

Go down 
+6
tuffmuff
prboi400
redbarrontx
Jake1Jeckel
ckeithmcc
GeneraLee27
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

Post # : 157

BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:11 pm

DICE: “we got massive Battlefield 3 DLC plans”

On October 15th, 2011 in News

We’re previously known that Battlefield 3 will be getting a lot of DLC, in fact, 3 times as much as Bad Company 2. Even before the release of the game, the first expansion, Back To Karkand, has been announced. According to DICE’s Lars Gustavsson, who recently spoke in an interview with MCV, the DICE studio has been “completely restructured” around DLC now.

“Nowadays, we have operations team who looks at the title when it starts getting closer to launch (or long before) with potential downloadable content and so on, to really have a plan.

Otherwise you’re quite likely to start slipping. If you’re focusing just before release on what you’re going to ship post-launch, then I think you have problems.”

Gustavsson concluded by sating, “yes there is a massive [DLC] plan in place.” Battlefield 3 is DICE and EA’s biggest game in a long time, and it’s no surprise that they’re investing into long-term DLC plans. Downloadable content has gotten very lucrative for publishers lately, who can sell a few $10-15 map packs and greatly increase the revenue of a game. The last Battlefield DLC, the Vietnam expansion for Bad Company 2, has reportedly sold over 1 million copies to date.

Last month, EA and Sony announced that the PlayStation 3 will be getting a one week head start on DLC, ahead of the PC and Xbox 360.

ByDavid Nielsen

Post tags: back to karkand, DLC, expansion pack

Pre-load Battlefield 3 on Oct. 21

On October 14th, 2011 in News

EA has announced that Battlefield 3 will begin pre-loading the game to those who pre-ordered on October 21, 4 days before the release on October 25. Furthermore, Amazon will begin pre-loading as well for those who ordered via their digital distribution channel. In general, pre-loading is a good idea for two reasons, one, it makes sure players have the game on launch day, and two, it eases on the bandwidth stress that would come from thousands of players trying to download the game at the same time. You can still pre-order Battlefield 3 on Origin and get access to the Back to Karkand expansion, plus the Physical Warfare pack.

ByJames Hyde

Post tags: back to karkand, preorder

More Battlefield 3 maps revealed: Grand Bazaar, Kharg Island and more

On October 14th, 2011 in Gallery, News

DICE has posted another entry on their Battleblog, revealing the 5 remaining Battlefield 3 multiplayer maps. The maps are:

Nosharh Canals: a map based around an industrial harbor, with both infantry and vehicle warfare, including boats, tanks and APCs. In the Rush mode, attackers start at an aircraft carrier and make their way inland on boats and amphibious vehicles.

Seine Crossing: the map is set in Paris and is split up into two parts by the river Seine, and will include areas for both vehicle combat and denser places that’s more geared towards infantry combat.

Kharg Island: based on a real world island, this time, attackers assault the island via boats and amphibious vehicles, where the defending team controls all flags on the island.

Grand Bazaar: set in Tehran, is a small, dense map that’s targeted towards infantry combat.

Caspian Border: we already know much about this map as it was in the beta — Caspian Border offers the full Battlefield experience with tanks, jets, and helicopters.

Also, don’t forget to check out the previous 4 maps revealed yesterday. We got some screenshot and promo images of the new maps revealed today:

Via Battlelog.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Battlefield 3 squad management screenshot

On October 16th, 2011 in News

Large view

Last week DICE clarified that we’d see squad management in Battlefield 3, after an outcry from gamers over that squad management and VOIP were moved to Battlelog. Now we’ve got the first screenshot showing the new squad management, via Reddit user vertago. The new system looks a lot like what we’ve seen in Bad Company 2, however, there doesn’t seen to be a mini-map showing one’s squad mates.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 pm

THIS IS A MUST WATCH TRAILER I LOVE THE SEEN WHERE THEY JUMP OFF THE HELO PAD IN MULTIPLAYER ITS AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

Post # : 260

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:35 am

its game time of battlefield 3
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:57 pm

BF3 IS AWESOME WILL BE GETTING BACK ON IT SOON
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

Post # : 120

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:35 am

Dont do it...dont cross to da Darkside!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4