[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BATTLEFIELD 3

Go down 
+6
tuffmuff
prboi400
redbarrontx
Jake1Jeckel
ckeithmcc
GeneraLee27
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

Post # : 157

BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:57 pm

those vids had already been posted links. try and find new ones all the vids on operation metro and paris subway have been posted up. we need some on caspian border.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 am

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:50 am

Co-op, The Battlefield 3 WayCountries: AE, AU, GB, IE, NZHi all! This is Tommy Rydling, Product Manager at DICE. Having just come back from a great GamesCom show in Germany, here?s your chance to learn all about the co-op campaign in Battlefield 3 that we showed off on PS3.We designed co-op is designed to be the perfect blend between the strong narrative from single player and the open-ended action from multiplayer. We are fusing the replayability of multiplayer with a pick up and play mentality to create a totally new flavour of Battlefield.Co-op follows the same philosophy as our award-winning multiplayer game mechanics. Teamwork is practically never forced upon you, but working together will make things much easier and ? more importantly ? lead to victory.?Snake-66 is mission go!?The missions in the co-op campaign are for the most part asymmetric. This means that one mission can have you piloting a helicopter while your friend is the gunner, for example. Other situations have one player disarming a bomb and the other one defending him. Or (as you could see in our press conference playthrough at GamesCom) you can do tandem kills to avoid detection. There are also other mechanics requiring teamwork, such as spotting enemies to make large firefights easier, or the essential concept of reviving one another to avoid ending up at the game over screen.The co-op missions in Battlefield 3 all take place in the same world as the single player campaign, and follow a unique series of events that lead up to an explosive finish. Players in co-op will take the role of soldiers that are not tied to any one particular branch of the Armed Forces. This is an intentional design decision to allow for a vast variety in gameplay in the different co-op missions.Extract Hamid El ZakirAt GamesCom 2011, we ran Battlefield 3 in co-op for the first time, with the mission Exfiltration on 10 PlayStation 3 stations. During the five days of the show, thousands of fans and journalists got hands-on time with Exfiltration.The mission revolves a
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

Post # : 260

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:28 am

BUDDAH2521 say those vids had already been posted links. try and find new ones all the vids on operation metro and paris subway have been posted up. we need some on caspian border.

are u sure those vids have been post becuz i watching them all and i dont see them
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 am

Last edited by linksyst on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:42 pm

yeah im sure there on page 1 and 2 they dont have the same name but its the same videos
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 pm

DICE talks about vehicle customization in new blog post

On September 1st, 2011 in News

BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 Bf3-jungle
DICE has posted a new entry on the Battleblog, discussing vehicles and vehicle customization in Battlefield 3. Not only will Battlefield 3 feature 20 vehicles (as we already know), there will also be 80 unlockable vehicle customizations, where players unlock customizations based on the vehicle class they play, rather than unlocking them in general.

In Battlefield 3, vehicles will have three customization slots: secondary weapon slot, gadget slot, and upgrade slot. Another addition to Battlefield 3 is that vehicles now have regenerative armor: if your vehicle gets hit, you can get behind cover to regenerate its health, much like soldiers do. This is particularly useful to non-engineers who can’t repair their own vehicles.

Vehicles can now also get disabled, as we’ve known for a while. Vehicles like tanks get disabled after taking enough damage, and are unable to move, but their main gun and weapons are still functioning — at least engineers won’t have to chase a vehicle to repair it now. For more on vehicles in Battlefield 3, check out the full Battleblog post here.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare pack gameplay trailer

One of the many Battlefield 3 pre-order incentives is the Physical Warfare pack, which features 4 unique weapons and equipment: the Type 88 LMG, the DAO-12 shotgun, the flash suppressor for the SKS rifle, and Flechette ammunition for the DAO-12. The Physical Warfare pack is available to those who pre-order BF3 at Origin and select other retailers, however, the Physical Warfare package and its contents will be available to everyone at a later date. In the meantime, enjoy the awesome new trailer DICE has released to showcase the pack.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Our First Glimpse of Battlefield 3's New Battlelog System

Track what friends are doing, chat with other players, check out stats, and more.

By Chris Pereira, 07/14/2011

• Share it:

• window.fbAsyncInit = function() {
    FB.init({appId: '112522758785466', status: true, cookie: true,
    xfbml: true});
    };
    (function() {
    var e = document.createElement('script'); e.async = true;
    e.src = document.location.protocol +
    'https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js';
    document.getElementById('fb-root').appendChild(e);
    }());

BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 Media?id=3908833&type=lg
Just as the Call of Duty series is getting free social networking features with Call of Duty Elite (the beta of which begins today), Battlefield 3 will bring with it something similar in Battlelog.

As announced during E3, Battlelog provides players with a place to check out statistics, track unlocks and awards, communicate with other players, and so on.

The German Battlefield blog seems to have jumped the gun by posting several pictures of Battlelog from an alpha trial version. The post, originally located here, has since been pulled, but not before fansite Battlefieldo noticed.

BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 Media?id=3908835&type=lg

Anyone familiar with Facebook should be right at home with Battlelog. It features a news feed (called a Friends Battle Feed) that shows friends' discussions with each other, forum posts, and notifications for when they reach a new rank or earn new items. There's also a friends list and chat system that features voice chat and allows you to join a friend who's already playing multiplayer online on PC.

A statistics page also highlights everything you'd expect: time played, score per minute, accuracy, kill-to-death ratio, time spent with each kit, level up progress, awards, etc. The one image of this page doesn't reveal if it will offer something as deep as what Bungie has provided Halo players for years, like heatmaps.

Battlefield 3 will be out on October 25. While we'll definitely learn more about Battlelog before then, there has been no indication that players will get to try it out before the game launches.

Check out the next page for more pictures of Battlelog. Click on any of the pictures to view its full-size version.

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:24 pm

DICE: it takes 100 hours to complete a kit and unlock everything

On September 4th, 2011 in News

BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 Bf3-sig

One of the most popular aspects of Battlefield 2 was its deep persistence feature, where players earned unlocks and awards as they played, and which could keep them busy for years. This returned in Bad Company 2, however, you could unlock most of the weapons and gadgets in Bad Company 2 in a few dozen hours, something which took DICE by surprise.

For Battlefield 3, DICE always stated that they were going with a much deeper persistence feature, with many more unlocks and a revamped unlock structure for weapons and attachments. Now DICE’s Alan Kertz has unveiled just how long it takes to unlock all the weapons, attachments and gadgets for a class: 100 hours.

The reason it takes so long is because unlocks in Battlefield 3 are given per weapon basis, where each weapon attachment must be unlocked for a specific weapon, meaning that players will be unlocking the same attachments and gadgets over and over again, for each weapon. Most weapons will be given three slots: one for scope, one for barrel, and one under-barrel slot for grips, bipods, grenade launchers, etc.

On one hand, the more you use a weapon, the more and better accessories you get for it, on the other hand, it might get a bit too repetitive unlocking the same thing again and again. But we’ll have to wait and see how the system works when the game ships. Or in the upcoming beta.

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 pm

No mounted machine guns in Battlefield 3

On September 6th, 2011 in News

BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 Battlefield-3-lmg
In previous Battlefield games — virtually all of them — there were select points on maps that featured mounted machine guns for players to use in order to protect an area, but that’s a thing of the past with Battlefield 3. Since most weapons can now feature a bipod, it means they can be mounted on most surfaces and take over the role of the dedicated mounted MG. This is according to DICE’s Alan Kertz.

All Light Machine Guns in Battlefield 3 will have the ability to be mounted on most surfaces with a bipod, and so will most rifles as well (and sniper rifles, for that matter). This leaves the mounted MGs in fixed positions rather useless, but we’ll sure miss them, as they’ve been with the series for a long time. We still have the mounted TOW anti-vehicle missiles in Battlefield 3, though.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:30 am

EA: Battlefield 3 has 1.25 million pre-orders

On September 7th, 2011 in News

We’ve previously toyed around with the idea of Battlefield 3 pre-orders topping 1 million units before launch, but it’s always hard to tell when there are no official numbers. Well, now there are, as EA CFO Eric Brown revealed during the Citi Tech Conference. Brown said that Battlefield 3 so far has been pre-ordered 1.25 million times, which is above all expectations, and certainly more than any other Battlefield game.

Brown also said that EA has a head start on Modern Warfare 3, something they plan on taking advantage of. Brown said:

“We have the advantage of a two-and-a-half week early launch window versus our competitor, and we intend to use that.”

On top of that, Brown revealed that the marketing campaign for Battlefield 3 is bigger than that of the upcoming and much anticipated MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic.

It was previously reported, but unconfirmed, that Battlefield 3 pre-orders had surpassed 700,000 units, a number which was 10 times that of the previous Battlefield game, Bad Company 2. If you still haven’t pre-ordered, check out our list of pre-order deals currently available.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Battlefield 3 singleplayer teaser trailer + info

On September 9th, 2011 in News

DICE has released a brand new teaser trailer showcasing some night time gameplay from the singleplayer campaign, which shows Battlefield 3 in a never before seen way.

In addition, the new trailer is accompanied by a new Battleblog entry, where Battlefield 3 lead designer David Goldfarb speaks about the singleplayer campaign. In the campaign, players assume the role of U.S. Marines Staff Sgt. Henry “Black” Blackburn, on missions from New York, to Paris, to Tehran. Another thing that Goldfarb stresses is that Battlefield 3 will indeed be a lot more serious in tone and theme than Bad Company 2.

Last week, Goldfarb said that Battlefield 3′s singleplayer campaign is inspired by Generation Kill and 24, which gives it a realistic feel. And it shows in the new trailer.

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:31 pm

DICE explains multiplayer game modes

On September 15th, 2011 in News

We recently reported that all 5 Battlefield 3 game modes will be available on all 9 maps, and today DICE clarified on that, explaining all the game modes of Battlefield 3 in a new Battleblog post.
•Team Deathmatch: the classic mode from Battlefield 1942 is back and will support up to 24 players on all 9 maps. No vehicles will be available in TDM.
•Squad Deathmatch: is back from Bad Company 2 and pits 4 squads of 4 players against each other, with one Infantry Fighting Vehicle available per map.
•Rush: the Bad Company mode will be available in Battlefield 3 and will support up to 24 players on console and 32 players on PC. This time, M-COM stations cannot be taken out by explosives and have to be armed.
•Squad Rush: is back from Bad Company and will pit two squads of 4 players against each other, one squad defending the M-COM, the other attacking.
•Conquest: the classic Battlefield game mode is back and will be available in three flavors: 24 player maps on consoles, and 32 and 64 player maps on PC.

In addition to the 5 game modes, Battlefield 3 will include an infantry only mode where only transport vehicles are available, and a hardcore mode, which is similar to the hardcore mode in Bad Company 2. Check out the full Battleblog post here.

ByDavid Nielsen

Post tags: conquest, multiplayer, rush, team deathmatch

Battlefield 3 beta is ready, DICE waiting for Sony and Microsoft

On September 15th, 2011 in News, Rumor

According to a new report emerging from French Battlefield portal planete-battlefield.fr, Battlefield’s French community representative “Kusa” has spilled the beans on the status of the Battlefield 3 beta: it’s ready for release, and the only thing DICE is waiting for is a content approval from Microsoft and Sony, in order to get the beta running on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The PC version is ready as well, but DICE is holding back in order to get a simultaneous beta release across all platforms.

So far this is unconfirmed by DICE, but considering that Microsoft and Sony usually take at least a week or two in order to approve content (whether it’s DLC, game download, etc.), it’s not entirely unrealistic to assume that the beta is in fact ready, and that all we (and DICE) are waiting for is a go-ahead from the console makers
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:49 pm

DICE aiming for “full year of play if you want to unlock everything”

On September 19th, 2011 in News

DICE has previously stated that they were surprised how many were playing Bad Company 2 well after its release (many still play the game today), and that Battlefield 3 would focus more on the long tun, with awards, unlocks and DLC. We know that it’ll take 100 hours to unlock every weapon and attachment per kit, and now DICE’s Patrick Bach has revealed a few more details about the longevity of Battlefield 3.

In a recent interview, Bach states that they’re aiming for a full year of play if players want to unlock everything. Bach said:

“You don’t have to play through the whole game to unlock a new thing – you’ll actually unlock things for each specific weapon and kit. On the other hand if you want to explore the full unlock tree, there’s plenty of things for you to do – we’re aiming for a full year of play for those who really want to unlock everything.”

Of course, a “year of play” differs from player to player. Since it’ll take 400 hours to unlock everything on all kits, that’s just over an hour of gameplay per day for 1 year. We’re sure many will be playing a lot more. On top of the unlocks, there are awards and DLC which will surely provide incentive for players to keep playing a long time after the release. Not to mention the stats tracking and fun gameplay — after all, it’s been 6 years since the release of Battlefield 2 and there are still thousands of active players.
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:42 am

Last edited by linksyst on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:59 pm

i done put that trailer up linksyst
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Battlefield 3 pre-orders top 1.5 million

On September 21st, 2011 in News

Earlier this month, EA officially revealed that Battlefield 3 pre-orders had topped 1.25 million units, making it the most pre-ordered Battlefield game ever. Now, in a note to investors, analyst Arvind Bhatia from Sterne Agee got some new numbers from EA: Battlefield 3 pre-orders have now reached 1.5 million units. At this pace it’s not unrealistic to expect pre-orders to top 2 million before the game ships on October 25.

Bhatia notes that EA’s inclusion of the Back to Karkand expansion pack has been a good incentive for players to pre-order the game. The Back To Karkand DLC features new maps, vehicles and weapons remade from Battlefield 2. Bhatia adds that they expect Battlefield 3 to outsell Bad Company 2, which sold over 9.5 million units to date, and that the two week head start Battlefield 3 has on Modern Warfare 3 will facilitate a big launch for the game.

Recently, EA offered yet another deal on Origin, where those who pre-ordered Battlefield 3 would get a free copy of Dead Space 2.

ByJoe Ellis

Post tags: analyst, business, EA, preorder

More Battlefield 3 beta details

On September 21st, 2011 in News

Yesterday’s beta announcement finally revealed the first details about the upcoming and highly anticipated Battlefield 3 beta. In the aftermath of the big news, a lot of new information and details have emerged. We’ve summed up everything we know about the beta here.
•Battlefield 3 beta will run from September 29 to October 10.
•There is no player level limit on the beta and no limit on how much you can unlock.
•One game mode, Rush, and one map, Operation Metro will be available.
•The Operation Metro map has undergone changes since the alpha.
•The beta is limited to 32 players on PC, 24 on console.
•Beta size will be around 2-3 GB.
•The netcode has been re-written from the alpha trial.
•Owners of Medal of Honor do not need the disc to play the beta
•EA Origin pre-orders and Medal of Honor owners get access to the beta 48h earlier, on Sep 27.
•If you want early access, you have to pre-order on Origin before Sep 25.
•Asia has now been added to the open beta.
•Origin is required to play the beta on PC.
•Stats and ranks will not carry over into the final game.
•PC beta system requirements can be found here.
•The beta won’t include all the graphics features which will make it in the final version.

ByJoe Ellis

Post tags: beta, bf3 beta, system requirements

Battlefield 3 Veterans get M1911 Pistol

On September 20th, 2011 in News

For Bad Company 2, DICE introduced a new concept for Battlefield Veterans, who had played previous Battlefield games: they’d get a unique weapon to use, which was the WW2 rifle M1 Garand. Battlefield 3 will be getting a Veteran weapon as well, and it’ll be the M1911, the famous .45 caliber pistol that has been used for over 100 years.

But you don’t have to be a Battlefield Veteran to get the M1911, you can get one by becoming a member of EA Gun Club — you can sign up here for free. The Gun Club page mentions to sign up and “unlock” the M1911, which indicates that the gun might be available as an unlock to everyone, while Gun Club members will get it much earlier.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:47 pm

PlayStation 3 getting Battlefield 3 expansions one week earlier

On September 22nd, 2011 in News

Timed exclusives are nothing new, and it appears that Battlefield 3 will join the list of games that offer exclusive content on a selected platform for a set period of time. Much like Microsoft and Activision, which have a deal on Call of Duty DLC arriving earlier on Xbox 360, Sony and EA have teamed up to bring Battlefield 3 DLC earlier to the PlayStation 3.

According to the official PlayStation Blog, where DICE’s Tommy Rydling announced that Battlefield 3 DLC will arrive 1 week earlier on the PS3, starting with Back to Karkand later this year.

We can’t say that we’re surprised by this, especially considering Microsoft’s deal on exclusive Call of Duty DLC, which has been very lucrative for them. Also, a week is much shorter than the 1 month time frame that Call of Duty DLC gets on the Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:01 pm

The timeline of Battlefield games

On September 23rd, 2011 in Editorial

The Battlefield series has come along way since the debut of Battlefield 1942 in 2002. We’ve put together a little interactive Battlefield timeline of all the Battlefield games that have been released so far. Enjoy, and don’t forget to share with your friends!

BATTLEFIELD GAMES TIMELINE

The timeline of Battlefield games
Since its introduction in 2002, the Battlefield series has redefined multiplayer gameplay, and to date, the series has sold over 20 million copies. Here's a timeline of all the Battlefield releases.

Battlefield 1942

It all started with Battlefield 1942. Developed by Swedish-based DICE and released in September 2002 on the PC, Battlefield 1942 took the FPS gaming scene by storm, and was not only a best seller, it was one of the most popular multiplayer shooters at the time. Even its demo was one of the most downloaded and played demos at the time. The title would go on to sell an impressive 3 million copies.

Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome

Released in February 2003, The Road to Rome was the first expansion pack to Battlefield 1942, and was centered around the Italian campaign. The expansion pack featured 6 new maps, 8 new vehicles and two new factions: France and Italy.

Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII

In September 2003, EA released the second expansion pack to Battlefield 1942, called Secret Weapons of WWII. The expansion brought new weapons, vehicles, objective based game modes, and 8 brand new maps.

Battlefield Vietnam

Battlefield Vietnam was released on March 15, 2004 and took the battle from WW2 into the Vietnam war era, with all new weapons, vehicles and of course, brand new maps based on real world battles, including Ho Chi Minh Trail, Battle of Hue, and Ia Drang Valley. Vietnam included 4 factions: United States, South Vietnam, North Vietnam, and the Viet-Cong.

Battlefield 2

With Battlefield 2, the series entered the present day setting, and despite its name, Battlefield 2 is the third entry in the series. Battlefield 2 was the biggest, most successful Battlefield game released at the time, and introduced several new features, including squad management, Commander, and much more. The game would go on to sell 5 million units on the PC platform, becoming one of the best selling games of the decade.

Battlefield 2: Special Forces

In late 2005, Battlefield 2: Special Forces was released as the first expansion pack to Battlefield 2. It brought 4 new "special forces" factions to the series, including the US Navy Seals and the British SAS. On top of that, 8 new maps were included, and a variety of new weapons, vehicles and gadgets.

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat was the first Battlefield game on consoles, released back in 2005 for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox, and later in 2006 on the Xbox 360. The game featured a singleplayer cmapaign and the familiar Battlefield multiplayer, with support for up to 24 player online multiplayer on all platforms.

Battlefield 2: Euro Forces

In early 2006, EA released the first of two "mini-expansions" for Battlefield 2, called booster packs. Euro Forces included a new faction (Europe), 3 new maps, 4 new vehicles and 7 new weapons as well.

Battlefield 2: Armored Fury

Battlefield 2: Armored Fury was released a few months after Euro Forces in mid 2006, and was the second and last booster pack/expansion to Battlefield 2. It added 3 new maps and a variety of new vehicles, inlcuding the A10 Thunderbolt and the OH-6 Little Bird helicopter. Since 2009, both Euroe Forces and Armored Fury have become free expansions to Battlefield 2.

Battlefield 2142

Battlefield 2142 took the Battlefield series into the future, with all new settings, factions, weapons and vehicles. It was set in a future world during a new ice age with two factions facing each other: European Union (EU) and Pan Asian Coalition (PAC). A brand new game mode, Titan, was introduced as well. It featured a simplified class system, with only 4 classes, however, the Commander feature returned to the series.

Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike

Released in March 2007, Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike was the first and only booster pack for Battlefield 2142. The pack included 3 new maps, new weapons and vehicles, and a new mode called Assault Lines. The Northern Strike booster pack has since been free to all BF2142 players.

Battlefield: Bad Company

Battlefield: Bad Company was the first console exclusive Battlefield game, released on 2008 on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It featured a brand new engine, Frostbite, which delivered unprecidented destruction and visuals for a first person shooter. It featured a singleplayer campaign and an extensive multiplayer component as well.

Battlefield Heroes

Battlefield Heroes is the first free to play Battlefield game, and a departure from the realism-oriented previous Battlefield titles. Built for web browsers, the cartoony-styled Battlefield Heroes simplified the gameplay a lot and marked the first time a Battlefield game was played entirely in third person perspective. A series of add-ons and skins can be purchsed, while the core game remains free.

Battlefield 1943

Battlefield 1943 is a downloadable Battlefield game set in the Pacific theater during WW2. It's built with brand new Frostbite engine, which brought destrouction and improved visuals to classic maps such as Wake Island. The game was released on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in the Summer of 2009 for $15, and was an instant success, eventually going on to sell over 1 million units. A PC version was in the works, but was eventually cancelled in favor of Battlefield 3.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the sequel to Bad Company and was released in early 2010 on consoles and PC, and has since become the best selling Battlefield game to date, selling over 9 million units worldwide. It featured an improved Frostbite 1.5 engine, with improved visuals and destruction.

Bad Company 2: Vietnam

Released in December 2010, Bad Company 2 Vietnam is an expansion to Bad Company 2 and takes the series back into the Vietnam War, complete with new maps, weapons and vehicles. The Vietnam expansion was one of the most successful Battlefield expansions ever released, selling well over a million units on the PC and consoles.

Battlefield Online

Battlefield Online is exclusive to Korea and is developed by DICE and Neowiz Games. It's based on the Battlefield 2 game and the BF2 engine, however, it has been greatly enhanced to support up to 100 players online at the same time. The game entered an open beta in Korea in early 2010, with an official release pending late 2011.

Battlefield Play4Free

Battlefield Play4Free was the second free to play Battlefield game to be released, however, unlike Battlefield Heroes, it retains the realistic nature of Battlefield. Play4Free is based on Battlefield 2, and includes several BF2 maps like Strike at Karkand and Sharqui Peninsula. While the core game is free, players can purchase unlocks and equipment for their soldier.

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Battlefield 3 beta keys will be sent out from 1PM to 3PM, CET

On September 27th, 2011 in News

A lot of folks are reporting that they still haven’t received their beta keys — which isn’t a surprise, since the beta won’t be starting for another 5 or so hours at the earliest (5 AM PST). According to DICE (via Twitter), beta keys will be sent out around 1PM to 3PM, CET (Central European Time) — roughly 3-5 hours from now. Here’s a run down when beta keys will be sent out in your local time:
•US Pacific time: 4 AM – 6 AM
•US Eastern time: 7 AM – 9 AM
•Europe: 1 PM – 3 PM
•Australia (AEST): 9 PM – 11 PM
•Japan: 8 PM -11 PM JST

Note that the above times are for PC and Xbox 360 beta, the PlayStation 3 version still remains uncertain.

We’ve also got confirmation that the beta weighs in at 3.9 GB. This could cause a great deal of stress on EA’s servers, which makes sense why beta key giveaways are spread out by a few hours.
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

Post # : 120

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:04 am

got da beta yester-nite....its ok but it aint beatin Call Of Duty out...it may be kneck in kneck...but I think its gonna come down to preference pretty much and not just the game...
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:44 am

Battlefield 3 getting in-game squad management after all

On October 5th, 2011 in News

Battlefield players were quite upset over news that Battlefield 3 squad management was moved to Battlelog, forcing players to switch between the game and Battlelog in order to manage squads.

Luckily however, there are now some good news: DICE’s Barrie Tingle has posted on the Battlelog forums where he revealed that squad management will be available in-game in Battlefield 3. Tingle said, in an answer to a question regarding squads:

“In short answer form, yes you can browse and join squads through the squad screen and make private squads.”

The new in-game squad management won’t be updated into the beta, but will be available in the final game.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:21 am

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:26 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3   BATTLEFIELD 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next