[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Network Error

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Network Error Empty
PostSubject: Network Error   Network Error EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Those of you that were playing with me last night...I got a network error, as for the server just ending like that. Past week my computer's been tripping. I think it may be my router...I hope it's not trying to go bad. I tried to log back on last night...but was unable to. Then I came to my computer and didn't have access. After 45 mins, of trying to get it resolved I laid it down...and am just now getting it back up. So I hope it's good today...but it took me awhile to get online today. We'll see.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

Network Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Network Error   Network Error EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Might be your modem. Both modems and routers sometimes go bad after a year or two. Mine from Time Warner went bad after only 1 year. I called them, they diagnosed the problem and replaced my modem the very next day.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Network Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Network Error   Network Error EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 pm

It appears...it's not just me, which is relieving. There's Time Warner trucks outside, and my girl said they've been working out here since Fri. I never noticed. I called earlier to check what was wrong with my connection, and they said an outage was in the area. So I guess all the problems I had been having was the area actually crashing. Right now I can get on to the computer here and there, but if I log onto psn...it eventually kicks me off. There still working on it currently as I type.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
BME123
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BME123

Post # : 73

Network Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Network Error   Network Error EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:35 pm

JayGood wrote:
It appears...it's not just me, which is relieving. There's Time Warner trucks outside, and my girl said they've been working out here since Fri. I never noticed. I called earlier to check what was wrong with my connection, and they said an outage was in the area. So I guess all the problems I had been having was the area actually crashing. Right now I can get on to the computer here and there, but if I log onto psn...it eventually kicks me off. There still working on it currently as I type.

~Goodz~

Good. Hopefully they can be done today. Jaygood server = Pure pwnage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Network Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Network Error   Network Error Empty

Back to top Go down

Network Error
Page 1 of 1