[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server Empty
PostSubject: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:16 am

It seems like lately hardly anyone in the clan is playing Warhawk. I will be setting up the ***[Mvmt]*** clan server whenever Jay doesn't have a server up. I'm just tryin to keep The Movement alive in Warhawk. If there's ever any requests for any types of games you all want me to add to the server just let me know.

I can host 16 people and so far it runs very smoothly when it gets full. I would also like to do a red server sometime. Warhawk is still the best game around as far as I'm concerned. Pop a cap
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:58 am

i completely agree. warhawk is the only game i play other than KZ2 which i rarely play. i usually get on when hardly anyone else is on....well....other than kieth....hes ALWAYS on.

Hells....i would like to see a lil "south city" once in a while (if i can get on same time as you) i think "south city" is the best DM stage being its a LOT harder to spawn camp being that you can spawn on any side of whoevers trying to camp.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Yeah that map is usually in the rotation.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:48 pm

pimpin
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Good idea Hells...way to take initiative. As I mentioned in my availability thread, my hours for the most part are going to be limited during the week with the OT avail at my job. Normally without OT, I get home around 6p. But with OT, I'm luck if I get off before 7p now. So anyone that feels free to throw up a server...definitely do so. WH is still first love for me, first time in a while, where I've gotten a few games all in a short period of time, and trying to balance them out. Rest assure, I'll be back in full effect though. But we have a big enough roster for WH, there should be quite a few around to play. Not to mention people that are still trying to join.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:16 pm

What is a red server?? I agree hells... warhawk rules.

standing
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 am

A red server is a clan server. I could make it so that everyone in Mvmt is on either the Chernovian or Eucadian team and anyone else that joins the server would be on the opposite team. Sort of like a Mvmt VS All server except we dont have to keep telling people to switch to the other side.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:22 pm

ic...clan dedicated. cool thanks.

standing
Back to top Go down
Dok-J
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Dok-J

Post # : 63

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 am

What-up Peeps? I've been out of pocket too due to work. But I've also noticed too few of my clan members on the Warhawk, when I am on. What's the haps? I mean, besides Fat Princess.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:10 am

For me, it's been this creature/monster called "OT". Then throw in a few new games...but WH is always going be a favorite of mine. I'll be on today...and more throughout the weekend. I gotta take vacation, just to excape from OT. But on the cool, my job wants us to use all our Vacation/Sick days or we loose them, which keeps people away from the job. So outside of labor day weekend, where I have sched. time off, I'll have 70 more hours to burn, or I'll loose. So I'll be there...I think some of it comes from me not being able to put up servers on a regular, along with new games coming out.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:07 pm

We seem to go through this every so often. It seems that life gets in the way of warhawk sometimes. It will pick back up again.

standing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server   ***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server Empty

Back to top Go down

***[Mvmt]*** Clan Server
Page 1 of 1