[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule

Go down 
+12
garwar
Worrior_60_Jav
Bouwser
prboi400
bignasty-que
GenXGamer
trailside13
TonyAlmighty
tuffmuff
pranc2
GeneraLee27
JayGood
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:31 am

Mvmt:Military_Minded(Clan Server)

Will be up weekly on Tues & Thursdays & throughout the weekend...between 6p-6:30p CST. All modes will be featured, and clan members will be present participating in their designated roles. It will be ranked, balanced, and random.

Those that aren't apart of the clan, this is a great opportunity also to make a name for yourself, and stand out from the rest of the civilians. The more you enter the server, and make a name for your self...the greater chance you could be solicited for a clan invite.

Map requests area always welcomed.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:39 pm

A few dogfights here and there both tdm and dm would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:15 am

Consider it done...thank you sir, for the feedback..

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:01 pm

good idea i know i need more air time
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:17 pm

big zones with apc, and more hero would also be nice. with dogfights left in there for sure.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:30 pm

I haven't seen the Mvmt server up since I got my electricity back... may just be me missing it. Are you still running it? I've been playing a lot of other stuff so I'm probably just missing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:17 pm

I tried to last run it a few times last week, but we hadn't been having enough come through from the clan. For the most part, I've been noticing for the past couple of weeks no one (clan members) really coming to the server anymore. Most people are playing other games, or just in other servers. When we do run it, it would be like a total of 3 to 6 at the most in the server. Which is down from what it use to be.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:45 am

That stinks. I miss playing team games. You guys need to start playing more Warhawk! Is Warhawk losing its excitement for everyone or what???
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:58 am

Yeah, I'm away from home every other weekend now, but during the week it'll b just a few dudes. And i'll go in it's a bunch of other guys and I only like playing with the clan for the most part. I ran a team server last Saturday and it was dope cause I can hold 24 and we were doing the big maps. Maybe I'll host a few clan servers during the week.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:17 pm

Yeah I don't see a lot of people on hardly anymore. And I Know more than 4 of us read these forums.... but no one posts.... where are you people???? scratch
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Well we dont get enough people on here for one. I make posts all the time and only a third of the clan is in here on the regular.

What I think it is, is that:

1. Only about half the people like the wings. They release patches and booster packs once a quarter, so as soon as we start to get bored, we get updates to freshen things up. But this time everyone isnt feeling it and some even avoid it. I've had people leave my DM room cause I run with them. So this update didnt freshen the game up the way it usually does for many.

2. There's more dope games than ever and a shitload before the end of the year. Warhawk will always be relevant for the PS3, but right now it's a little "recession" just like this country.

So here's my Warhawk Bailout Iniative: COMBINE ALL THE BOOSTER PACKS!!!!!!!! SCREW THE CHUMPS WHO DIDNT BUY ALL OF THEM! MOST OF US HAVE AND THE ONES THAT DIDNT ARE FUCKING THE GAME UP FOR THE REST OF US! IMAGINE THE SCHOOLBUS, DROPSHIP AND WINGS ON ONE MAP!! THAT'S WHATS WARHAWK IS SUPPOSED TO BE! We need to get Obama on this one, he'll straigten Incognito out quick.

Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule Obama-reno533
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:38 pm

lol! well put almighty... well put
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:49 pm

I can't believe i'm saying this but "almighty" is right they need to put all 3 of the downloaded vehicles in one map would probably get alot more ppl to buy the maps and it would cause more excitement. Btw "almighty" i think your making up excuses to not get owned by me so get on warhawk "today"!!! I'll be on today to pwn any one afro
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Well we dont get enough people on here for one. I make posts all the time and only a third of the clan is in here on the regular.

What I think it is, is that:

1. Only about half the people like the wings. They release patches and booster packs once a quarter, so as soon as we start to get bored, we get updates to freshen things up. But this time everyone isnt feeling it and some even avoid it. I've had people leave my DM room cause I run with them. So this update didnt freshen the game up the way it usually does for many.

2. There's more dope games than ever and a shitload before the end of the year. Warhawk will always be relevant for the PS3, but right now it's a little "recession" just like this country.

So here's my Warhawk Bailout Iniative: COMBINE ALL THE BOOSTER PACKS!!!!!!!! SCREW THE CHUMPS WHO DIDNT BUY ALL OF THEM! MOST OF US HAVE AND THE ONES THAT DIDNT ARE FUCKING THE GAME UP FOR THE REST OF US! IMAGINE THE SCHOOLBUS, DROPSHIP AND WINGS ON ONE MAP!! THAT'S WHATS WARHAWK IS SUPPOSED TO BE! We need to get Obama on this one, he'll straigten Incognito out quick.

Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule Obama-reno533

This may have been the brightest thing I've ever heard Almighty utter....

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:19 am

Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule 250px-Tony_the_Tiger_Speech
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:30 pm

I'm throwing this server up tonight...opposed to my mixed server to get a feel of what type of traffic we're looking like. If we can keep constant traffic enough to where we can keep this server up and filled with Movement members...I'll have confidence in us getting back involved in battles.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:37 pm

Muffy will be there. Smile
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:53 pm

me too hopefully
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:30 pm

I'm an extremely busy man, but I think I can fit a guest starring apperance in...

Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule L_6048662485f227bb8a31a24c6bb831ce
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:38 pm

This server will be up this evening.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:49 pm

Sweet. Maybe I'll get to play tonight. I've been so busy with work that I've been falling asleep at 8:30.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:42 pm

one more day w/o me....or so ups says
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:02 pm

GenXGamer wrote:
one more day w/o me....or so ups says

Ut Oh...Gamer's bout to be re-instated like Pac-Man. jocolor

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:06 pm

yeah i have the shakes still man..it's driving me crazy to know that it's only 30 miles from me and i cannot enterupt it's in transit status...oh well i got's school tonight anyhow and am gonna just have to wait it out, the three day deliver that ups has now had for over 6 days, damn internet i think i would be better off not knowing...see you out there tomorrow
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Quote :
Ut Oh...Gamer's bout to be re-instated like Pac-Man.

Word, life without PlayStation?! That's so out of the question it's almost an oxymoron!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule   Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

Mvmt:Military_Minded (Clan Server) Schedule
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next