[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily Myhawk Top 10

Go down 
+10
Hells
Dok-J
JayGood
garwar
prboi400
eq3
tuffmuff
trailside13
GeneraLee27
Jake1Jeckel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:58 am

7/12/09
#1 DM Barbarian666 (1904) ROOKIE SERVER! NOT ROOKIE
#3 DM sky_stalker786 (1282) ROOKIE SERVER! NOT ROOKIE

DOGFIGHTERS
#7 sky_stalker786 (489)

MOST KILLS
Barbarian666 (1099)

WEAPON STATS
Swarm missle global-sky_stalker786 (123)
Homeing missle global-sky_stalker786 (157)
Rifle global-Barbarian666 (286)
Bio-Field global-Barbarian666 (7)

WARHAWK STATS
Warhawk kills-sky_stalker786 (318)

TROOP STATS
Top killer as troop-Barbarian666 (1073)
Troop to troop kills-Barbarian666 (1020)

theres plenty more...should i keep going?
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Them rookie servers aint really rookie servers anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:09 pm

my point exactly. most them r just as good as ne1 in mvmt.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 pm

LOL whatever yo... I have played in rookie servers on other accounts... while on occasion you come across a group that is challenging... usually because the other guys are just alts but for the most part you're pounding on people who barely know the game...

REGARDLESS if its challenging or not... why only play the rookie servers??? That's my only point. Everyone was real hard on Gorila-Ant and Stunner for playing rooms with caps on the rank requirment. This isn't all that different.

Call it what you want... its still easier to get that nice KDR and rank up playing the rookie rooms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:56 pm

That's why the game is watered down now as it is. Everyone has alternate accounts and cheese up their profiles by playing in "Rookie" servers. Rookie means you're new to an environment or in this case, a game....I think people get it twisted by creating a new account, and just b/c your rank is low...they think that gives reason for them to be in a "Rookie" server. To each is his own...I guess what ever you choose to pass time. But at the end of the day...your skills will still show. Your skills strengthen by the competion you play...and that shows on the battle field. This plays into people putting in to much emphasis on stats..and kdr. All that means nothing once you get on the battle field and you're not dominating and leading a team to be highly competitive.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 pm

7/13/09
WEAPON STATS
Grenades I.A.R.-Hells28 (58)
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 pm

7/14/09

WEAPON STATS
Rifle I.A.R.-Hells28 (53)

Nice work Hells
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:29 pm

7/15/09

Not today.
Back to top Go down
Dok-J
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Dok-J

Post # : 63

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 pm

What an interesting convo guys. Me personally, I think everyone's right to some degree. I know that sounds politically correct, but I'll tell you what else I know. You can run up in a rookie server if you want to, but some of the better players are always there. A lot of good players name these rooms "rookie" to attract average players and harp on them. It all boils down to what goodz said, at the end of the day, your true skills will show. As far as I'm concerned, your stats don't matter to me. Simply because of the way I came up on the game. No training exercises, no nothing. I didn't even pay attention to rank, and I had 15,000 points before I actually paid attention to the rank up requirements. I went from an airman to like command sargent in like a day. Kill the guys with the plus sign over their heads was my way of thinking I was advancing in the game. This was way before you got 50 points for winning a round. That's why my KDR sucks, going after people who immensely outranked me, and not knowing the difference between ranked and unranked rooms, not keeping any points or accloplishments earned. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the manual hardly says anything about that. But who cares, starting a new ID is attractive for me, because I would start out the game with a purpose that I was oblivious to in the beginning. But nah, I'm still learning, so DOk-J will be commander in chief before I start a new ID.

I did turn one of my partners on to the game and gave him a little training using his brand spanking new ID at his house. I was clownin those fools. So Muff is right to say that you have an unfair advantage with intimate knowledge of playing the game, and then coming back as a noob in disquise. I personally have nothing against it. Because that shit was a whole lotta fun. But starting with zero points again? Hell Nawl. Besides, who knows how many of these so-called generals have restarted their ID's?
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:18 am

Dok-J wrote:
So Muff is right to say that you have an unfair advantage with intimate knowledge of playing the game, and then coming back as a noob in disquise. I personally have nothing against it. Because that shit was a whole lotta fun.

I just don't get what's so fun about pounding on noobs. Where's the challenge? Sounds boring to me. Not to mention, like I said, imagine how discouraging it is for that person just learning??

I never really played the rookie servers. I bought warhawk and immediately followed Garwar into all of Jay's rooms. And my KDR seriously took a blow because of it. But it was my choice to venture out of the rookie servers where the rank is supposed to be capped so you can learn and familiarize.

Experienced players flooding those official rookie servers is lame. IMO. What's the point? I personally have many things against it... it just isn't cool. But we all have differing opinions on fun I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:51 am

7/16/09

none today
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:24 am

I hadn't even noticed I was on there for grenade and rifle kills IAR. On a side note, I'm trying to have the most grenade kills in the entire game. I think it should be in a few weeks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Hells28....the best way to do that is to play "nives n nades only" and "pistol n nades only" servers. i used to host these kind of servers all the time on hacknslsh5 account. if you look at my stats on that account...my nives a nades r my highest weapons.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:08 pm

7/17/09

none today
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Jake1Jeckel wrote:
Hells28....the best way to do that is to play "nives n nades only" and "pistol n nades only" servers. i used to host these kind of servers all the time on hacknslsh5 account. if you look at my stats on that account...my nives a nades r my highest weapons.

Nah man, I'm goin to get it 100% legit like everything else I've accomplished in the game. I'm averaging about 1000 grenade kills per week so it shouldn't take me too long. I'm already in second place.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Hells... grenade beast
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:25 pm

whose in first?
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:45 pm

prboi400 wrote:
whose in first?

Forenzik... he's a few thousand ahead but it used to be 12,000.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:49 pm

WEAPON STATS
Grenades I.A.R.-Hells28 (65)

keep tossing Hells...you make me proud my son.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 pm

7/19/09

none today....your slackin hells.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 Nutkick-1
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:14 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm

7/20/09

HONERABLE MENTION
Top K.P.M. - prboi400 (4.04097)
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:32 pm

i wonder how i got that i only played 3 ranked games yesterday
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:53 pm

7/21/09

WEAPON STATS
Rifle I.A.R. - prboi400 (52)

you may have only played 3 games but you got an average of 4 kills per min. nobody else got that high of an average.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Myhawk Top 10
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next