[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily Myhawk Top 10

Go down 
+10
Hells
Dok-J
JayGood
garwar
prboi400
eq3
tuffmuff
trailside13
GeneraLee27
Jake1Jeckel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

Daily Myhawk Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:20 am

Every day I will post all [Mvmt]Members whos names make it in the "DeathMatch Top 10"
No point behind this, I post this already on my "coment" but am limited on space so I cant post the names, just how many r on it or what places they were. so it will be posted right here for everyone to look at if they like. Also, anyone who is on the list, I will post any other "Myhawk list" they are on that day.

UPDATE-
I have decided to post ALL [Mvmt]members who make Top 10 on ANY Myhawk list. i think this is better because with me only postin DM, youll be seeing me over and over and on occasion someone else. Im not being cocky, its just that i own the rookie DM server all day so im gunna make it almost everyday. Some of you guys dont play DM very much so have no chance of gettin on the list but you are exceptional on other type servers. I just wanna give you guys some recognition as well.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Jake1Jeckel on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:23 am

7/6/09
#7 GeneraLee27 (556)
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Cool Idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:59 am

7/7/09
#2 prboi400 (878)
#9 Jake1Jeckel (508)

Pistol Global-Jake1Jeckel (58)
Pistol I.A.R.-Jake1Jeckel (20)

P.S. told you jay....i dont need a rifle.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 am

7/8/09

HERO
#3 lou_sobaken (393)

DEATH MATCH
#2 Jake1Jeckel (1363)

WEAPON STATS
Pistol Global-Jake1Jeckel (99)
Rifle Global-lou_sobaken (318)
Rifle I.A.R.-trailside13 (53)

Last edited by Jake1Jeckel on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 am

Stunner isn't in the clan though Jake. Shocked
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:06 am

Stunner is a stat-padding noob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:35 am

lol! Yay.. I played Warhawk for like a hour yesterday and he was in that SilenceIkilU's server, so I joined it. And I lost the first map cause I was getting use to playing again, then the 2nd round I was pissing off Silence, because I would hide behind a tree or something and someone else would kill Razz and I got the win that way. Then the 3rd map I pretty much dominated it the whole game. [Mvmt]trailside13 ftw cheers

That's how I got the 53 kill IAR for the top 10
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:12 pm

So... 2 things.

#1 - don't mean to offend you Jake (although I probably will) but it is very very easy to be in the top 10 DM if you're playing all day in rookie DM rooms and not a rookie. You're rocking that Mvmt tag as a rookie, who obviously isn't a rookie, in rookie DM rooms. We're a DM clan or known in the community as one... doesn't look too honorable for the Mvmt.

#2 - Stunner25 also plays all day in rooms with names like ROOKIE RANK UP... ROOKIE ONLY... and is not a rookie.

This is lame guys and embarassing. I'm not even that good but if I play in a rookie room under my brothers account I pulverize people who don't know what they're doing. What is fun about that? A high KDR? Making new people not want to play the game due to getting beat by people who shouldn't be in those rooms with them??
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:51 pm

muff....i know this. this was my whole point with the update. if i only post the DM list it would look as if im gloating or showin off when i dont have a reason to. im not playing this server for kdr or to make the list, im playing this server so i can hurry up and catch up to hacknslash5. after im at the level i left off at with hack i wont be playing that server anymore. and the only one i play is the official rookie dm server and once in a great while i play fctf but that very rare and i usually just kill instead of capin the flag. also i have befriended several ppl who come in that server and mop the floor with me. it may seem like a piece of cake but theres actually some really good players there and i have to play my best to win most of the time. alot of times i actually lose. i also use the server for training purposes. meaning i teach ppl how to play better and learn to fly. most of you would disagree with this but i like a lil compition. i also play regular servers here and there as well.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:57 pm

no offense taken, i see what you mean and fully understand. if i keep doin what im doin ill be out those servers very soon and nobody will have to worry about it.

stunner25- i forgot he was no longer with us and will edit asap. i dont get much time on so its usually the game, or the forum. usually not both. here lately i have been on a lot due to worry er bein gone and not havein to share but as soon as i find another job that will change.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:17 pm

7/9/09
DEATH MATCH
#2 Jake1Jeckel (822)
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Don't worry Jake, once I start playing a lot more often, which is very soon. You'll not be in the top 10 DM for Myhawk. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:20 pm

ill be in it every day i play (rookie or not)
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 pm

If your in the same DM servers I am in all day, don't plan on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:35 pm

7/10/09
well i guesse not every day.
NOBODY in Mvmt made any list today.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:01 pm

7/11/09

HERO
#1 GeneraLee27 (521)
#2 tuffmuff (478)
#8 Hells28 (339)
#10 FoXx046 (304)

well thats all for today folks.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:56 pm

WOOHOO look at Mvmt representing in the Hero category...
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:50 pm

It would be nice if myhawk showed your clan tags
Back to top Go down
eq3
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
eq3

Post # : 75

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Myhawk stat page has frozen since July 3 . Can any one help with this problem. Would appreciate alot , thx.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Try this if you cant get it to work. I had to send a message in about getting my password back and I got a reply within a day so it may help. feedback@myhawk.org
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:15 pm

eq3 wrote:
Myhawk stat page has frozen since July 3 . Can any one help with this problem. Would appreciate alot , thx.

That happens to me everytime I log on from my ps3 try logging out then log back in.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:23 pm

i dont agree with that line of thinking hack.

standing
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:29 am

garwar wrote:
i dont agree with that line of thinking hack.

standing

neither do I but I didn't feel like pushing it....
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:28 am

look ppl....DROP IT!
im not stat paddin and im not cheating.
i went in the server the other day and a guy from nme challenged me to a 1vs1 and it turned out to be a 2vs1 DF. if you look it up on myhawk youll see i was wooping there ass. thats what im doing.
i dont just go in a rookie server and come out with 50 kills and a 10.0 kdr. im actually workin for my points. the dm server is all small maps and i get killed constantly. IM NOT GETTING FREE POINTS!!! and incase you havent noticed ive hardly been getting ANY points lately. Y? because ive been scouting. the REAL noobs that r in the server and are actually pretty good, those are the ones ive been talking to. those are the ones you can teach to become "elite". other than catching up to hack, this is what im doing. honestly...im tired of trying to explain myself. either get your other accounts and come see for yourself or SHUT UP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Myhawk Top 10   Daily Myhawk Top 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Myhawk Top 10
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next